Padu, KY Christmas Party.....

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Guys,
    The club xmas party will be Saturday, December 12th at 6:30 pm at the Cardinal Lanes bowling alley across from noble park where we had it last year. We have the party room and 5 lanes. We will be doing dirty santa so if you'd like to participate bring a sw related gift for under $20, get creative people! I am still working on the food angle but I'll keep you all posted. Post any questions or RSVP's below. So feel free to invite anyone you want and come have some fun at our 4th annual Christmas party! pv
  2. BubaFatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm gonna be honest, this entire thing is your fault because you moved to a place where we couldn't have gettogethers. shame on you. (that was sarcasm, just to clarify) hopefully this years christmas party will be when i'm working like last year. Seriously though, this has been, if nothing else, entertaining.
  3. thesilverspyder Jedi Knight

star 1
    I need gift ideas for dirty santa! The local variety. :)
  4. Paducah_Trooper Jedi Knight

5. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Who all is actually planning on coming out for the party? Please post. Bower is gonna need a headcount to try and figure out food.
  6. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well unless something happens I plan on going.
  7. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    got our work party that night too so Scott and I won't be able to make it.
  10. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that food for the party can be purchased at the bowling alley or before you come. THe ba has a full menue now from pizza, to club sandwiches and all the extras. I hope to see everyone there! pv
  11. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah in that case I might pass, I'm still out of a job and money is getting tighter, especially because of the holidays. I hope you guys have fun if I end up not going.
  12. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    just come and hang out, ice! you don't have to eat there, just come and see us!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.