Christmas Presents

Discussion in 'North' started by Eddie, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie Force Ghost

star 3
    Has anyone done all their Christmas shopping yet?
    I'm stuck on what to get my mum!!!
  2. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
    Nope, But I got me loan [face_dancing] so its good bye credit cards and payin out £350 a month and hello spare cash so i can start next month.

As for ye mam. Depends what she likes, Me and me sisters are chipin in to get her all 4 series of 24.

Last year I got her a DVD player, year before that a Hi-Fi. Personally though I always just ask what she needs. Better that than a suprise that she don't want/need.
  3. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    yes almost done just a few more gift's to get and thats it done >
    so after all this hunting down for people i knwo what im getting again

SOX

4. go-away Jedi Master

star 4
    Just my father to buy for - he's the hardest and will probably involve a last minute rush.
  5. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    I havent got anything, dont know what to get. Hope every one likes book tokens
  6. Susan_Delgado Jedi Knight

star 1
    not got anything yet..
    panicking.....
  7. Black_Scout Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I've done a bit, but I'm hoping to do the majority when I'm in Germany; I'm going to the Christmas Markets in Aachen and Cologne [face_dancing] I'm so excited, it was amazing last year, but this time we get to go to Cologne.[face_dancing]

8. Susan_Delgado Jedi Knight

star 1
    ohhh wow good for you...
    i have to admit i get alot of stuff a the german market in edinburgh...
  9. Black_Scout Jedi Master

star 4
    There's some really nice stuff on the German market in Leeds at the moment; in Millenium square, if anyone's interested
  10. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Pressies are so hard to work out [face_beatup]

Mum - easiest, I ask her to give me a list of books she wants, I get lol. Sometimes if there are a lot, we share out whats needed amongst me and my two brothers

Dad - real pain to get for. I end up getting M&S vouchers usually as Mum will go get him clothes from there lol. But I did try and get in on a years subscription to a metal detecting mag, since that has been his hobby for oh so long.

Brother 1 (eldest) - his birthday is just before, and since he is always borrowing my SW dvds, I thought hmmmm. So for his birthday I got him Episodes 1 & 2 (£16 for both at HMV!!!), I'll get him Episode 3 and someit else for Chrimbo

Brother 2 - not sure, he has just moved to a new house, so maybe something for that, or money to help out.

Sister-in-law (married to Brother 1) - she is mad, from Turkey, and well, mad. Not sure. White padded cell and suit to match maybe.

Cat - a kick up the bum if he keeps stealing the chair I am currently sat on.

What does your Mum like?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.