main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Christmas Special

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fipe_Naz-mero, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Members of the Charm City Council Forum:
    I'ts been years since it appeared, but I still ache for it. Is the Star Wars Christmas Special. Does anyone has any INFO on where I can get a copy of this Special?

"I feel a great disturbance in the Force."

Thanks in advance for your help.
    May the Force be with you... always!
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    BALTIMORE MD

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I hate to admit it, but I do have the whole thing downloaded on my computer. If you want it I got it but it is a really big file!! If you have a cable modem I could set up an FTP server on my computer and you can download it from me.

3. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    How big?
    4MB?
    Can you have it as an HTTP Download

4. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    No it's a lot bigger than 4MGs. I'm thinking about 300 megs or more. If it was smaller I could post it on my site. But I can't so I can just set up an FTP server on my computer and give you access to it to download it. I could do that this afternoon and PM you with the login and password. I'll be home at about 5:30 P.M. and can have it set up then.

5. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Since my connection at home is horrible, tell you what. Send me a PM with you address (unless you don't mind posting it in to the public view) and I'll send you a CD so you can burn it for me. You have capability? I'll pay for the mailing envelopes and their stamps. How does that sounds?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    BALTIMORE MD

6. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    I tell you what. I'll make a bunch of copies and bring them to the next meeting. That is IF anyone else wants to view this spectacular piece of cinematic history. One thing though, the quality is not that good. They were taped from TV and transferred to avi and DivX format. So if anyone would like a copy just let me know and I'll make em. Don't worry about paying me for the CD's. I don't think I could bring myself to charge for "The Holiday Special". You'll see what I mean when you see it! :D

7. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear DRK_HLMT:
    Sounds like a good idea. Anyway, I'll bring a blank CD to replace yours. One thing I would like to ask, could you leave the CD open? I like to keep CD's open so I can fill them up to the last bit. Is that ok for you?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    BALTIMORE MD

8. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Sounds Awesome to me too. (If ya dont mind)
    I'd like to see it no matter HOW BAD it is.

Thanks ,
    Ian

9. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    No problem Fipe_Naz-mero, I'll keep it open for you.

Okay, sithspawn, I'll get you a copy too. The best part about watching it, for me at least, were some of the commercials that were shown on there (like I said, it was taped). They definitly brought back memories of my childhood. I find myself watching those commercials more than the show itself. :D

10. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear DRK_HLMT:
    I'll bring my laptop (even though is an old one) so I can relive the past right there.

Thank you so much.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    BALTIMORE MD

11. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    You guys are incredibly sick wookies. Once was too much for me! [face_laugh]

12. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Isbeth:
    Sniff sniff :_|
    That's not true... just melancholic. And hungry for some Old Star Wars Cinema.

Sniff sniff :_| ?[face_plain] :eek: [face_blush] [face_laugh]

13. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    The commericals are funny. I think one is a weather a report about a Nor'easter.

But, the cartoon is pretty cool, that was worth the other stuff.

14. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    FYI: PrinceXizor has a high res copy if you wish to get it from him just PM him, he can give you his link.

15. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I never saw this notorious piece of Star Wars lore, so I'd also like a copy. If its as bad as its fabled, I don't care about the quality.

I would think it would be more shameful to admit having a hi-res copy versus low-res.

16. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay MuttandSolo. One thing though, the copy I have is in RM format and can only be played with Real media player, which is free to download here. I also have a copy of Hardware Wars if anyone would like it also.

17. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    If you can squeeze them both on one disk, then I will take Hardware Wars also.

18. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    DRK_HLMT:
    Dear sir, more than gladly I would like to have a copy of the Hardware Wars if you can have then on one data-disc (instead of data-pad like the SW Universe).

Thank you so much for your help and support.

Hey Muttandsolo, are you going to the meeting? Wan't to do some Starfighter-pool?
    :D Maybe we can save some Ship-fuel.

19. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Okay, I'll stick both on there. Shouldn't be a problem. Hardware Wars is just like the HS. It too was recorded from TV so it isn't high quality, but enjoyable nonetheless. :D

20. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Thank you DRK_HLMT :D

21. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey, I'd just like Hardware Wars. Mutt, don't worry, you haven't missed much on that Christmas Special. Once is really too much, trust me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.