main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Christmas Time Is Here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SWJaggy, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey Everyone,

So how was your alls Christmas? Mine was pretty good. Got up at 7 and opened presents at home then went to my grandparents to spend time /c the family. It was great. I finally saw my relatives who came in from Ohio. I didn't realize how much I missed them. When I saw my cousin I just hugged him and didn't want to let him go (he's 4). It's strange b/c my other cousin is going to be 2 all ready. And the strange part is that when my 4 year old cousin turns 16, I'll be 28! And then when my younger cousin who is 1 right now, when she's 16 I'll be 32!!! Strange to think about the reality of it. Time has gone by so fast it seems.

Later in the afternoon we went over to my aunts house.

So overall my day went well. Although it was strange b/c it still doesn't feel like Christmas. I guess b/c we had an EP Christmas this year.

2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    My Christmas went good. We didn't do anything special on Christmas day though. I just sat at home and watched the Lakers lose. That was kindof a bummer. But anyway, I did get the Boba Fett basketball jersey for StarWarsShop.com. It is so great. Hope everyone else had a good day too.

3. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Gang!

I just wanted to express Greetings and Salutations to our Southern Family!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It may look like the boards are dead up here.....but underneath they are very much alive! I wish the best for each of you this upcoming New Year!

4. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    The same goes for our friends in Albuq.

5. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    My Christmas was good. I went with my brother and sister-in-law's out to her brother's. We had dinner and opened gifts. I went over to my brother's for New Years and we had a party. We played Scene It, which was really fun. To Gecko Fett and the rest of the Mos Alba crew, I hope you all had a good holiday and New Year. Same goes for the rest of my buddies here on the board.[:D]

6. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    We spent New Years over at Oliver Lee State Park campgrounds. We've been doing it since back in 1999 for the '00 year. But we've been going to that park since I was 2. Always a fun way to spend New Years.

7. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Is that just something your family does or is there like a big to do out there for everyone?

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Just something the family and I do. On occasion we'll go into the town of Alamogordo or Cloudcroft. But since there was no snow in C.C. we didn't go. Just to Alamogordo.

But we've been doing the whole camping and traveling thing since I was a tike. It was just recently (within the past 5 years) that we decided to spend New Years away from home.

I love it up there. Orion and the rest of the stars look 10 times better than they do here in town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.