main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Christmas Wishes!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by YodasBrownEyedGirl, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    This probably should be in the collectors section but I figured since it's the holidays this would be good here too. Here are some ideas of where to find a variety of Star Wars items for those uberfans on your list. I've also included a couple of questions in case anyone would know where to get a couple of things I'm looking for.

I need some green gumballs for my Yoda gumball machine. Anyone know a good website I could go to to get this specific kind of order?

Did anyone pick up the cool Yoda snowglobe from Target? Target's had some impressive Star Wars stuff this year.

They have some Star Wars stockings out this year. I've seen them at Toys R Us and Legends at GLC. They also have them on shopstarwars.com. Legends also had some ornaments and mugs. There's always Hot Topic for your assorted clothing needs - shirts as well as car decals. I believe Target is carrying the trading cards. You can find those near the front registers. Ivan and I picked up these little resin mini busts at Target too. Also found at the front lanes.

That's all I can think of for now. Please feel free to add other ideas. You could help someone find that rare figure or collectible and make someone very thrilled for Xmas.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good holiday!!!

2. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I forgot about the Vader electronic bank. I think that's what it is. You can find it at Target. Or was it a clock? :oops:
    Don't forget the Clone Wars - Season 2. I got that for my nephews. :cool:

3. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday! :D

4. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    For a change, I am not looking for material goods this Christmas (rather, holiday break from school).
    All I am looking forward to is some R&R from all these "all-nighters" I have been pulling lately to finish many papers for classes, as well as some quality time with the love of my life, since we won't see very much of eachother next smemster of school.

So, anyway, Happy Holidays (or Merry Christmas for all you Bill O'Reilly fans out there). I hope you all have fun this holiday season, be safe, and I'll see you all at the next get-together.

5. BlastyTrooper

BlastyTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2003
    Here's to hoping everyone in A2F2 had a wonderful holiday [face_praying] and will have a blasty New Year! :D

6. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone in Ann Arbor!!!

7. Morrigan_McKnight

Morrigan_McKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    The holidays are coming to a close. I hope everyone had a wonderful time with family and/or friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.