main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Christopher Reeve Foundation Superman Dogtag "Go Forward"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    At the meeting, a number of you (not just you Aaron :D ) asked where they could purchase the Christopher Reeve Foundation Superman Dogtag that Jos and I wear.
    Here is the link:

http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.geIMLPOpGjF/b.899265/k.CC03/Home.htm

They are $10.00 for a set; dogtag on a chain necklace and a matching keyring.

It's still hard for Jos and I to realise that now we have not only lost Chris, but Dana as well. The "Go Forward" message on the tag has really helped both of us cope with our own losses lately.

So, if anyone is wondering about this. It is NOT a for profit solicitation, but a donation that goes to help fight paralysis.

Now, looking forward to seeing more of those dogtags out there among the troops. :D So go and "get tagged." =D=

Kim and Jos

2. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    I ordered mine monday and hope to get it soon. Much Respect to Christopher Reeve who made me believe that Superman was real when I was a kid.

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Josie's Godfather was George Reeves...she has memories of him picking her up and carrying her around while he was in his Superman outfit when she and her bio-family visited him on the set.

She was also on her way to visit him when it was announced on her bio-dad's car radio that he had "committed suicide" She never believed it was suicide, and finally, last year, they cleared that and announced that he was murdered by his wife and her lover. :(

But, imagine to be a little kid and have Superman as your godfather. :)

Also, I believe in Superman...Always have, always will. :)

4. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    I'm with you but Chris was always superman to me. I watched the reruns of the george stuff as a kid but the flying always looked fake to me.

I got mine today and am sporting them at school right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.