main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Chronicle of the Sith'ari (Post RotJ) (EU) (OC)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheOffice, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOffice

TheOffice Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2006
    Hi all, this is my first fanfic ever so I hope it's good!
    Bear in mind this is gonna be a two part story so at the end there will be a lot of unanswered questions!

STAR WARS

Chronicle of the Sith'ari Part 1

SPECULATION:
    7,000 ABY and the Jedi Knights are in great peril, the Sith have once again risen to the challenge of destroying the Jedi.
    Abadoning th Rule of Two, The Sith have ammased a force of hundreds of Force-Wielding Sith, and an infantry of thousands of droids, aliens and humanoids. In the presence of this overwhelming threat, the Jedi have neglected their duties to protect and have started to look out for their own kind.

To the disgrace of many honest Jedi, the so called "leader" of the Jedi Council, Desther has sunken to the level of the Sith ordering Assasinations by skilled Jedi Knights. One such team has been sent to the underground fortress of the Sith on Nar Shadaa, in hope of assasinating the newest Sith apprentice, Darth Relian. This is the story of Vess Lagoon and Urt Griffax, Jedi of the New Republic,...

CHAPTER 1

The Navy Blue transport of Jedi Knight Urt Griffax and his padawan Vess Lagoon landed with a whine in the central hub of Nar Shaada docking bay. Vess sat behind his master in the ship, looking out the dark tinted window his fair skin and black padawan's braid hanging over his shoulder reflected in the mirror. The door opened with a hiss and his master strode out of the transport.

Vess had mixed feelings for his master, at times he would support him and confide in him the plans for their upcoming mission ( usually another assasination, he thought disgarced at Desther's manner, but at other times he would barely talk to his padawan.
    Today was a day like the latter, Vess only knew the bare details. He didn't even know what planet they were sent to until he saw from the window of the transport.

The young padawan of 17 years walked behind his master, unnasuming brown robe fluttering in the wind behind him as they walked past the stalls selling food and supplies. His master stopped at one stall, the Rodian met his gaze with a trace of fear as his master stared him down.
    "Two Rodian armor vests" the store manger bent down to retrieve the vests, "and a cup of Jula juice."
    The Rodian regained his posture slowly and looked at his master in suprise. He ushered them into his stall and activated a button near a rack displaying blasters for sale and a trapdoor opened. Vess looked as suprised as the Rodian looked fearful.

Following his master down the stairs Urt's long waist length hair flowed down his back as they walked up a corridor of durasteel leading to a blast door guared by two Sith troopers, complete with silver armor suits and high power blasters, which incidentley were aimed at the companions. Urt walked down the corridor, no fear allowed inside his strong body of 40 years.
    "Access pass?" the guard on the right said. "Yes, it's right here." Urt said pretending to fumble inside his robes, it took Vess a second to catch on. " Found it!" he said with drawing and activating his crimson lightsaber, as Vess activated his own orange saber.

About the only thing in common between the companions was the fighting style they had both followed:
    Speed. The guards lives were a flash of orange, and pink. Well what was left of them. Vess stepped over a dead guard and activatesd the door control. Hiss! As the door opened so did the duo's eyes to the difficulty of this mission.

END OF CHAPTER]-}

What did you think? Thanks for reading i'll update when I get time, cya!:D

2. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    Okay sorry for double posting but I thought 3 chapters in one post would put readers off:

CHAPTER 2

In the entrance to the Sith base on Nar Shaadaa stood a single Zabrak, tattoed in red and black.
    Vess had read holo books of the fearsome Sith Lord Darth Maul. The Sith had perished more than 7,000 years before, but he had no doubt that this 'tribute fighter', would have no regret whatsoever in cutting him down with the double-bladed red lightsaber held in both hands.
    "Jedi, welcome." He said advancing slowly on the two companions, " Jedi. Die!"
    The Sith lord twisted Urt into the air behind him, slamming him into a durasteel wall.
    "Now, the issue of the apprentice." BUZZZZZZZ
    "The Jedi order is a fading light in the darkness Jedi, submit to me!" The Sith Lord had no fear. The Sith Lord had no exhaustion. The Sith Lord failed to realize the Jedi Master stirring.

On and on they fought, Vess was tiring, one wrong move and he would be dead.
    The Dark Lord used the Force to distract Vess for a moment, just a moment allowed him to cleave Vess' lightsaber handle in half.
    Caught of guard, Vess fell to the floor. All that was left of his saber were 3 orange crytstals, buring from the sudden short-curcuit. Crawling backwards trying to avoid the Sith's whirring blade, Vess was backed into a corner, with nowhere to move, and nothing to protect him, par the crimson blade that appeared from the chest of the Sith.

Shock was on the dead marauder's face as the lightsaber that had killed him withdrew from his body. His master stood over the body of the Darth Maul impersonator. "Scum."
    "Master I have no lightsaber." Urt indicated the double bladed lightsaber on the floor. Vess uncliped the conjoined sabers, to make seperate sabers. Their ornate handles hanging from his utility belt.

END CHAPTER

W000000000000000000 ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!:)

3. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 3
    The hatch closed on the second of the two lightsabers obtained from an evil Sith Lord just minutes ago. Vess Lagoon activated his two new lightsabers and the orange glow meant that he had placed his surviving crystals correctly.
    "There are two doors, master."
    "......we cannot risk both of us being captured. Split up."
    Vess activated the door on his right, the corridor was a sterile white, with viewscreens every few meters.
    "Halt!" Two Sith troopers had appeared around a corridor.
    "I wish to speak with Lord Relian" he said, waving his hand and activating the force.
    "I suppose that's all right. Follow me."

The single Jedi walked on and on, occasionaly stopping to punch in a code to activate a door.
    Vess was glad he had not killed the guards. He would have had a much harder time.

Meanwhile Urt Griffax was fending off a whole squad of Sith Troopers.
    It was a challenge but not overpowering. He dodged blaster bolts, and kicked at the Nearest Sith trooper, stabbing him while he was on the floor. there were five left, all forming a defensive line, and firing. Urt deactivated his blade and made a fist above his head. The troops were lifted into the air. He brought his arm down, as well as the troops. Knocking them out.
    "Well, well, well."
    Urt turned around, startled.

END CHAPTER

Come on guys please post even if it's negative plz plz plz!

4. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Hey, this is pretty good. I likey! Could you please send me a PM when you update?

5. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 4
    The buzz of the Force cage Urt Griffax was held in was deafeaning.
    He was strapped to a durasteel wall, binders on his ankles and wrists.
    He had been there for hours now, he and his padawan had separated, and Urt had been captured.
    His back still hurt from the combined efforts of the Sith Lord, and the being who had captured him.

He heard the footsteps echoing faintly on the floor. He could not see, the force-field was blocking his vision.
    The cage deactivated. A tall hooded figure, draped in black stood before him.
    "What do you want from me!?"

The figure was still standing, it had been at least another hour.
    The figure spoke, his voice was indistuingishable, but he heard the figure speak inside his head, his own voice.
    "Join me..." the figure whispered.
    Urt Griffax was no more. His body, stripped of any compassion. He was a vessel of the Sith.

Meanwhile, Vess was still walking. The corridors seemed endless. He was worried, for himself and his master.
    They had seperated several hours ago.

"We're here." The Sith trooper said, activating a door switch.
    The room was beautiful. A blood red carpet, with black stone walls. A black sleep couch was in the distance, and ornate chairs and objects were placed on tables around the room.
    The two guards left the room, closing the door behind them.
    Darth Relian was kneeling on the floor, in some sort of trance.

The Bothan lord awakened, yellow eyes taking in the new chew-toy.

6. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 5.0

Vess activated his two orange lightsabers.
    The Sith did nothing.
    Four lightsabers rose out of the mouths of four Teranterak (extinct Sith beast) models and ignited.
    The Bothan still kneeled, using the Force to keep the four sabers levitating.

The Sabers surrounded Lord Relian, the crimson glow giving him an eerie touch.
    Vess knew that if he got any closer he would be killed by the levitating Sabers.
    He trusted the only idea that came to him. He threw one of his Lightsabers right through
    the gap between two red ones. Amazingly it stopped and righted itself in mid-air, making the other sabers move aside for it.

Now he was up against five.
    The Bothan Lord began chanting in an unknown dialect. The five sabers flew at him suddenly, trying to attack.
    Vess caught one trying to stab him and plunged into the stone floor, cleaving it in half with his own saber.

Another was hovering in front of him, waiting for Vess to make a wrong move. With his free hand, Vess used a touch of Force Lightning to destroy the circuits. Two down three to go. He used the Force to push an oncoming lightsaber into the wall behind it. The saber struggled to get out. Vess managed to use Force Lightning to short-curcuit the two remaining Sabers.

The Bothan rose as soon as he destroyed the lightsabers. With a massive leap, he landed at the other side of the room and pulled the orange lightsaber out of the wall.

The Bothan was extremely fast, matching Vess considerably. Vess was a master of the form Vaapad, which amazed all his peers.
    He used Force Powers constantly in fights. The Bothan Backflipped behind him, shooting his own Force lightning with one hand.
    Vess had barely enough time to use his own. The two violent purple stems battled trying to get to their own destination. Vess let his lightsabe hover behind his back. Breaking the Force lightning, he clenched a fist as Relian was pushed into the air, trying to breath and shake of the invisible hand around his throat. Vess pointed his finger at the Sith Lord and his orange lightsaber flew and stabbed him in the chest. Vess walked over to retreive his second lightsaber from the Bothan.

END CHAPTER

So what do you guys think? Plz keep posting plz!!!

7. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    Okay just a really short chapter for now guys.[face_tired]
    Just a note when I write text like this <it is what the voice is saying to Urt>

CHAPTER 5.5

<Your padawan has killed Lord Relian.>
    <Find him and bring him back to the Jedi Council. There you will await my orders.>
    "Master." Urt said, leaving the room.

The vessel of Urt sensed his padawan was still in Relian's quarters. He did not need to punch in a code for the doors but simply used the force to open them. He reached Relian's quarters. Opening the door he saw his Padawan pocket something.
    "Master!"
    "We must go quickly. Follow me."

8. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    ;) Cool. You write action scenes really well.

9. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    Thank you!:) If it wasn't for your posts I probably would have given up!
    I'll post the ext chapter tomorow.

10. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 6
    Urt moved to the exit of the Sith base with no complications. Once aboard the Jedi transport he proceeded to his chambers to meditate.

Vess stood before the Jedi council. He had been summoned there for a debriefing on his most recent mission.
    Desther was a red Twi'lek who headed the Jedi council. He was the one responsible for neglecting the code of the Jedi, and he was the one which Vess must show upmost respect to.

"The Jedi Council wishes to congratulate you on the success of your mission.
    Taking on a Sith Lord single-handedly is no small task for a Jedi Apprentice, though it seems this will be a task for a Jedi Knight...."

11. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 7
    Vess lay in his quarters, unable to sleep. In a few more hours he would be Knighted , no longer a padawan.
    Each hour seemed like a day, it was impossible to sleep

He remembered the datapad he had stolen from the Sith Base. He took it ous of his drawer and activated it:
    There was one holo-file. A protocol droid reading a message for the inteded receiver of the datapad:

"The Exchange wishes to invite Lord Relian to a contest of skill, courage and power.
    For many years, the Glacier dragon has been destroying all of Telos. No-one has been able to stop it. This is a problem
    for the Exchange since many with.... unharvested oppurtunities have been leaving the planet.
    Given the Exchange's alliance with the Sith. We are willing to pay you a massive sum of 5,000,000,000 credits to aid
    the Sith. Shoud you accept this offer, please use the co-ordinates stored in this datapad."

The file deactivated.

<THREE HOURS LATER>
    Vess walked quickly down the corridor. This was it he was to be knighted in a matter of minuites. He tried to stop a grin from showing on his face. He waited outside the Council Chambers door. He waited for another minute. The door opened slowly, some of the dawn sunlight managed to enter the room. He walked forward and the doors shut.

The council members stood around the room. Staring. He walked forward to Desther and kneeled.
    His silver blade activated as well as the rest of the Council's.
    Desther placed the blade above Vess's right shoulder.
    "By the will of the council, by the will of the force, ( it moved to his left) I deem you..Knight!" His blade moved upwards,
    severing his padawan braid.

12. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Nice! Vess is now a Jedi Knight [face_dancing]

13. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    lol, do you think my chapters are too short?

14. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 8
    Urt sat across the room for Desther in the Jedi council chambers. They were the only two members present.
    "We have known about the Sith Cults on Korriban for some time, if we don't do anything soon they could make a move against the cicilians."
    " I will go with Vess. We have a history with these sort of cults."
    Desther thought for a minute.
    "You're right." He paused. "You can leave whenever you're ready....."

< 36 HOURS LATER >

The night on Korriban was dark, if Korriban had ever owned any moons they had all been obliterated aeons ago.
    "The sightings where apparently in the tomb of Freedon Nadd," Urt told his former apprentice " The entrance is through a cave of Shyrak..."

The cave was damp and muddy, there was no sign of any Shyrak. They walked for an hour, before coming to a stop.
    There was a blue aura in front of them. It looked like a force field. Vess activated one of his lightsabers. The blade passed through with no trouble. The two Jedi Knights walked through. They where in a circular stone chamber, with an exit at the far end. They walked toward it.

A dull clunk sounded behind them, the companions turned slowly to see the real Darth Maul.
    It was impossible, the Sith lord had perished over 7,000 years ago, when the master Obi-Wan Kenobi cut him down.
    The aura activated it's Double bladed lightsaber. Vess and his master where too quick they moved in tandem, Vess attacking his chest, while his master trying to get a head shot. Vess' blade connected but nothing. Shocked Vess retreated.
    The Sith jumped, and Vess swung his blade at the waist of the aura. This time going through.
    The aura diminished.

But as soon as the aura went another came, this figure one of an old man, with a curved lightsaber hilt.
    His red blade shone. Vess and his master fought ferociously but no blow would bring the fiure down.
    Finally Urt got a clean shot to the figure's neck. The aura dissapeared just like the first.

The pair heard nothing, for a moment, until there came a heavy breathing, as if through a respirator.

15. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    The pair heard nothing, for a moment, until there came a heavy breathing, as if through a respirator.

I bet I know who that is! [face_worried]
    Fantastic update! Yeah, your updates are a bit short, but it's about quality not quantity, right? ;) I can't wait for more!

16. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    CHAPTER 9
    Oh, do you mwahahahahahahaha!!! Yes you do probably.....

CHAPTER 9
    Vess and Urt stood back to back. They could not see the terrible Sith Lord they were about to face.
    Though the aura's were fake, Vess had no doubt that the figures could still cut him down with the flick of a wrist.

The pair revolved around, staying back to back. Urt nudged Vess, and he turned around, to face a figure dressed completely in black, with a metalic domed helmet. Vess and Urt activated their lightsabers and charged at Darth Vader, not wasting a second.
    "Stop!" His eerie voice echoed in the room, "there will be no need for violence!" He raised a hand and the Vess and his ex-master were flung across the room.

"This soul has been redeemed...." he removed his helmet. There stood a young man of about 22 years... Anakin Skywalker.
    "We need to move quickly, there are far more terrible omens here."

The aura led them through the old Shyrak cave, to the ancient Sith academy. They emerged form a concealed doorway into the entrance hall, a circular room with four visible doors pointing in opposite directions.
    "These... auras" Anakin said " are the work of these cults, they will not be taken easily."
    "The Dark power that forms these visions is stored in the ancient museum, which I beleive is that way, (he pointed to the south door) If you destroy the holocrons there then you shoul have no problem with the cults themselves, as only a few are force-sensitive."
    "Lead me to the cults, Skywalker." Urt said. "Vess take care of those holocrons."
    "As you wish, master." Vess said, making for the south path...
    END CHAPTER

Oh yeah I've changed my mind, his is going to be a 3 part series! And I have decided on the name for part one:
    Birth of a Hero.....

17. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    A three part series? Nice. [face_dancing] Keep the PM's coming!

18. TheOffice

Jan 11, 2006
    OM*G My last post!!!!!!!1 :_| GONE!!!!!!!! ALL GONE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.