main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chronicles of Narnia

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, i looked into getting some promo stuff for Chronicles. I have no idea what thery are sending me so i have to wait and se. more on this stuff when it arrives.

2. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
  3. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok for those of you who don't pay attention at meeetings. This is the deal on Chronicles of narnia. First it was decided that we are going with Toys for Tots in an all day line-up like we did for ROTS only shorter. We are going to be a drop off point. I currently getting some promo stuff from the movie, i do not know what, proeperly door hangers and posters. Ill have to check it out when and if it arrives. second im going to be getting in touch with the represenitive from Toys for tots later this week to see what he can do. I already have permission from Rick to use the theatre. I do not know and he will not know till later if there will be a midnight showin. thats decided on a little closwer down the line. I am looking into buying a decent add in the paper this time, Not those little blurbs people never read anyway, just to get publicity out. I might even send some stuff through the local churchs. Thats where we stand. More info as I get it.

4. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Alright, sounds good.

I can put an advert in my church newsletter (when we get more info on times and such) and I will, so people will definetly get stuff to donate, people at my church love doing that kida stuff.

AT-AT, would you like matt and I to do some flyers again? I know last time we didn't put many out but, this time we'll definetly try harder...lol..

5. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    yeah, that would be sweet. But i want to wait to see what i get in the mail. I think we are supposed to get some door hangers but i don't know.

6. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok I have contacted the person in charge of Toys for Tots in this area. Closer to time for the event we will pick up the box. If you want to buy a few things early early, they like New Unwrapped toys.

7. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Do we have fliers yet?

8. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    If you read the a few posts above, we are waiting to do flyers when I get the promo stuff in. It has not came yet. I will post what we get when we get it. If we haven't got anything by middle of Nov. we will then worry about doing our own flyers.

9. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, I have just recieved the Promo stuff. Yay!!!! anyway, i got about 10 mini posters, about 250 buckslips., and about 50 door hangers. I also got a licence where i can download some images and pics about promoting the film. I figure closer to the time of the movie we will hit a few of the churches with the buckslips. Ill try to get some more of those printed out. We will have to add info for the camp out and I will see about ticket information. They have a 1-800 umber for group orders but thats for the big theatres. If I had a creadit card i could order some door hangers but i am not worrying about it cause they might not get here in time. Shmatt and Jeditwin16: I want to get together with you to figure out how we are going to work up the mini flyer to go with the buckslips. And also a regular flyer.
    I'm still thinking of stuff cause i just got it and I worked last night and i haven't slept yet ahahahahahaha anyway, we have the stuff so we will go from there.

10. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I just checked my schedule. I thought I got out on the week ending the 9th but I actually have finals the week after that so I can't make it for the midnight premiere/toys for tots thing. I will try and make it to the nov meeting if we have one.

11. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Nov. meeting is still a go we just have to figure out a time. As far as i Know its on the 26th.

12. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok i will be down at the theatre at about 9am. come join us in the cold.

13. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    On the 8th?

14. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Friday the 9th, movie isn't having a midnight showin. Plus Im working on thursday. lol anyway, come if you can if you can't no biggy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.