main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Chronicles of the Force Teaser, (Opposite of Legacy, J/D)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JaDan, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaDan

JaDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    This is a teaser somewhat of my upcoming story, Chronicles of the Force. Basiclly its kind of the opposite of Legacy. Jacen still turns and blah blahs all the basics. But Its not really similar.
    Takes place at the end of Unifying Force, new ending though, and Jacen and Danni actually say good bye the way they should've.

Let me start out like this.

Dramatis Personae

Jacen Solo / Darth Ceadus, Jedi Knight, Sith Lord (male human)

Danni Quee Solo, Jedi Padawan / Knight (female human)

Allana Quee Solo (female human)

Luke Skywalker, Grand Jedi Master (male human)

Leia Organa Solo, Jedi Knight (female human)

Han Solo, captain Millenium Falcon (male human)

Lumiya, Lady of the Sith (female human)

Tahiri Veila, Jedi Knight (female human)

Jaina Solo, Jedi Knight (female human)

Jacen / Jace Solo Jr. (male human)

Mara Jade Skywalker, Jedi Master (female human)

Other
    _____
    -----

Anakin Solo

Tenel Ka Djo

Vergere

Sekot

Magister Jabitha

Wedge Antillies

Gilad Palleaon

Jagged Fel

and others..

Preview
    _________
    ---------

Zonama Sekot -

Filled with sadness and disappointment he approached her. Why did it have to be this way, why couldn't she come back with them, there was so much he wanted to say to her, so much that he wanted to experience with her.

"Danni?" Jacen said

The beautiful blond scientist swung around to face him. "Oh, hi Jacen..quot; she said with a hint of hesitation.

"So this is it then, You really aren't coming back with us?"

She frowned and looked down to her feet. "Yes, I'm sorry but I have to do this.. I have to stay, this place is just, amazing, I simply can't turn away from all of this, besides I need to stay here to study Zonama Sekot more for the Jedi Order, and the Galactic Alliance. I wish I could explain it to you more." tears started forming in her eyes as she looked at Jacen.

"Danni, if you stay here, then I'll never get to tell you..quot; he stopped as he began to get ahead of himself, but Danni had already figured out where he was going, her face was gaped.

"Tell me what, Jacen?" Jacen glanced down then back up at Danni, staring in green eyes, those beautiful emerald eyes.

"I want you to come back, with me, I just can't leave without you, because if do i'll always feel like I left something very important me behind." he said, why was this so hard to say, he wanted to tell her so bad and if he did maybe she might reconsider, maybe she felt the same way and if she did, how could she stay here without him?

"This entire journey had changed me Danni, since the beginning of our voyage to Zonama Sekot, I've never been he same. And this whole time we've been together I've been able to notice something that I didn't before."

Danni's cheeks started turning red and more tears started rolling down her cheek and she didn't even notice that her body was moving closer to Jacen's.

"I care about you far too much to leave you here, and to know that I might never see you again." that was it, he couldn't tell her, he wished he could but it just wasn't the right time.

"Jacen, I-I'm so sorry, but I can't go back, I just can't. Oh, why is this so hard? It's just so hard to say good bye to you, I really don't want to leave you, but I have to it's.. It's just meant to be this way." Jacen sighed deep and long, tears also started forming in his eyes too, Jacen Solo wasn't one for crying, but when it came to something like this, he could blubber like a baby.

"I understand, then this is truly it, I'll miss you Danni Quee..quot; he said, he almost didn't notice their faces moving closer.

"I'll miss you too Jacen Solo..quot; the distance between their lips was about to close.

"Jacen!" came a voice from behind, his father, Jacen eyes snapped open and he slowly turned to see the Falcon was already shaking and about to take off. The moment was gone, and that was it.

He slowly tore himself from and Danni and slowly turned away and walked to t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.