main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Ciao!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ilariaskywalker, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ilariaskywalker

ilariaskywalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2016
    Hey, my name is Ilaria and I'm from the north of Italy
    I've grown up with Star Wars and it's all my father's fault [face_laugh]
    Anyway, I'm going to the Celebration in London and as it will be my first one, I would like to get as many information as possible

2. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello and welcome, Ilaria!

Well, fathers are very important within Star Wars, aren't they?:vader: So it's pretty fitting, I think!:p

Cool to see a new user from bella Italia! Italy was the first country I visited outside the U.S., and I completely fell in love with it (still haven't recovered, lol).

Regarding Celebration London--I'm sure there's a thread around the forums somewhere for people to post information, plan meet-ups, etc. Unfortunately, I don't know where that thread is at the moment, but I'm sure someone will be along soon who does.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards--have fun!:)

ObiWanKnowsMe and Ananta Chetan like this.
  3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome to the Boards, ilariaskywalker.

Although a UK fan myself, I had my European adventure, and made my lifelong best friend, going to my first Star Wars convention, at the Valle d'Aosta. I hope I spelled that correctly.

Can't remember what year, but it was whenever the first SW book in ages, Heir To The Empire, came out.

4. Bossk74

Bossk74 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 15, 2016
    Welcome to the Boards! I've never been to the Star Wars Celebration....I envy you. :)

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Pensivia likes this.
  6. ObiWanKnowsMe

ObiWanKnowsMe Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome to the boards - sadly none of my parents were SW fans[face_hypnotized] , I discovered it myself:p
    have fun at the Celebration Event, I cant wait to attend one myself in the near future!

7. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Have fun!