main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cicero Parade - Very Short Notice!

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by NarundiJedi, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I just received a PM from Strawbary about a parade in Cicero, NY this upcoming weekend. I'll repost it here:

just got the call this morning regarding a parade appearance if you can post this in your forum and see who can do it at the last minute that would be great!
    We can all hang at my place afterwards if everyone wants

here is what I posted in my forum. you can copy, edit, paste whatever you need with the info

I recieved a phone call this morning regardign the Cicero Festival Parade.
    Yes I know this is very very short notice however we have been asked to march in the parade.

what I have so far (more info this afternoon)
    Is:
    Parade is Saturday June 9th. Parade line up is at 5:45 pm in Cicero. Parade steps off at 6 pm. they have a 12 ft float we will march alongside.
    There is a festival right after the parade that should be alot of fun.

Signed up for this so far we have:
    Yoda
    Vader
    Anakin
    and a Jedi

anyone else interested? If you do not have a costume and would like to walk along side the float in SCJ Tshirts and pass out flyers and candy thats ok too. Just post here.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out! This is great exposure for us and hopefully can get us back on track. Its in our own backyard

~*~

I will not be able to go to this since I will be busy celebrating my mom and gram's birthdays that afternoon, but I wanted to put that out there for anybody else to see.

Jae O:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.