main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton CIII Pary Saturday April 23

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by liannb, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    theres a party on saturday night, tickets go on sale tomorrow $15 each, there are only 3500 tickets, they can be bought at starwarscelebration.com. i'll have more info later, work is interfering with my posting time :p

tickets will probably sell out fast, not sure if they go on sale at midnight or tomorrow morning or when, there is very little info out so far. it would be nice if they'd give a little more notice on these things, there was no notice on the breakfast thing :(

2. banana

banana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    if your get some can you grab me one and i will pay you back thanks :)

banana :)

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I think the fan force 501 party is more then enough for me :).

4. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    tickets just went on sale for this event, here's the info

starwars.com Community News Article

Celebration at Celebration III -- Star Wars Party Saturday Night!
    March 08, 2005

The Mighty Jabba Commands You to Register Now...

Saturday, April 23, 2005
    7:00 PM -- 11:00 PM
    Hall B, Indiana Convention Center
    Register now

Celebration III looks to be the Star Wars party of a lifetime, and the Celebration at Celebration III will be the evening that helps make the weekend unforgettable. Set for Saturday night, April 23, from 7 P.M. to 11 P.M. in Hall B, the Celebration at Celebration III will bring Star Wars fans together from all over the world for a night of revelry and fun.

The mighty Jabba the Hutt commands you to join him at Celebration at Celebration III, for a street carnival and masquerade in the good company of Star Wars fans. Enjoy live music, entertainment, games, prizes, exclusive souvenirs, plus the opportunity to purchase edgy commemorative "Celebration at Celebration III" ringer t-shirts and iron-ons exclusive to the event. Costumes are recommended, but not required. Do keep in mind, however, that it is Jabba who recommends you wear a costume.

Bo shuda! Buy your ticket now!

This will be the night during Celebration III to have fun with your friends, meet fans from all over the world, and let loose playing games, trivia contests, and other amusements. Two live bands are scheduled, and celebrity host Jay Laga'aia will take to the stage to entertain you and all of Jabba's guests, and to help you choose the winner of the masquerade. And you never know who else might show up to enjoy the fun!

You'll find special Celebration cocktails fit for a Hutt crime lord, plus food and other drinks to buy. Face painters, fortune tellers, palm readers, and game hawkers will trade their services in exchange for tickets that will be handed to you for free when you enter the party.

Admission is per person (kids under 6 years old are free), and includes commemorative souvenirs, game and amusement tickets, live music, and an entire evening of fun celebrating Star Wars with your fellow fans. Once we reach hall capacity, we'll have to cut off sales, although we plan to have a standby line the evening of the event. But you don't want to disappoint Jabba, so order now!

5. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Alright I think I wanna go now just cause it's a costume party:)!!!!

I'll check with Tom. Liann isthis gonna be the same as the other party where we just give you the cash or etc.

6. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    how soon can you let me know, i've already ordered 4 tickets and i'm ordering two more right now

Edit: i've now ordered six tickets, i'm only allowed to order two more.

Jason, since Tom has a credit card he can actually order them for you at starwarscelebration.com, same way as ordering badges, or i can order them for you

7. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    Thanks Liann for get my ticket and Danny's I am sure he would not want to miss it. Sometimes its good having a credit card...sometimes its not....$$$$$$.

8. CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Can someone get for Faye and I? If not, I might be able to put it on her card, but she really doesn't like buying things online.

9. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Whohoo!!!, Tom got tickets yay.

10. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    For those of you who asked today there are still about 430 tickets left for this event

11. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    get those Slave Leia outfits and Squidmasks out guys and girls

12. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Crap. Now I wanna go :(

13. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    for those of you who haven't gotten your tickets yet there are only about 75 left, so get them right away :)

14. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Woo-hoo! Got my ticket!

15. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    those of you who i bought tickets for, the bill came, it comes to $18.50 CDN each :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.