CIII was amazing but the lines were disappointing

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by OldjediMasterYoda, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    The whole event was insane I have a bunch of pics to share if anyone is interested, the situation with the store was unacceptable but didnt dampen the event for me, was incredible to be surrounded by so many fans, and not get those strange looks because of sharing some Star Wars minutia !! Didnt see any of the RI folks unfortuantely but had a blast, thanks for welcoming me to the board !!
  2. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    It's good to hear that you had fun at CIII. Welcome to the boards.
  3. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    Thank you so much it's great to see the boards here are just like the convention was great people sharing their enjoyment of the SW Universe
  4. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have to agree with you. That store was ridiculous. Having to commit one whole day just to get to the store was just unacceptable.

Other then that, I had a blast. I know a bunch of people have a bunch of pictures to share. Can't wait to see them.
  5. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    I did see the footage no spoilers I promise it was amazing stuff, sorry I missed you out there Jeff, hopefully will meet you at the next meeting I hope to be able to attend
  6. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bah, he saw the footage anyway and loved it like the rest of us :p
    Pics coming soon to my site. Including the adventures of On-site Recon Division trooper 66 (or as his squad calls him: "Dub", short for Double Six)
  7. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    Dex those Dub pictures are awesome !!

Rena was great and Tem was a super nice guy. I think everyone who went out for CIII went to Steak and Shake LOL. I wish we had one close to us I thought the place was good. Sorry I mnissed you out there too, Looking forward to seeing people at the next meeting, great Han shot first Tee in one of those pics
  8. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    C3 was VERY AWESOME even if a certain MORON tried to ruin it for me. Oh Don't worry I'll get him and his FILTH

"operation Ranch Arrest!!"
  9. Kaylle Jedi Knight

star 1
    My pictures are online here. Most of them are from the musical but I took a fair number in the fanfair and exhibit halls. It was good to run into a couple of you there! Hope you had a safe flight home :)

Kaylle
  10. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1

Great pics Kaylle, good job on all of them and nice website also very well done !!
  11. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the Archive pix, Kaylle! That was the one thing I didn't get into that I really wanted to.
    My pix are up now, btw, check the sig link :)
  13. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    ONLY photo that matters:

http://public.fotki.com/buster726/misc/im002357.html

Oh that's right its ready!!!
  14. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  15. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
  16. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm waiting for antknee to make me version 2.0
    I also have an idea for a video to send in to the ranch..... GOD HELP US!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.