main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CIII: what are you looking forward to the most

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Drador, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drador

Drador Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    I cant wait to get some autographs by the cast, i think thats the most exciting thing!

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Getting to meet alot of the SW celebrities is a really cool part of the weekend (from my experience @ C2) but the thing I'm looking forward to nearly as much as that is getting to meet all kinds of people from various FF and other SW groups. There's going to be soooo much going on AFTER the convention closes for the day, that I plan on being up for pretty much the entire weekend just hangin out with people.

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm looking forward to
    -working the doors at CIII
    -dressing up in the costumes that I've been working so hard on for the past year and a half
    -meeting celebs
    -hanging out with my OG buddies and
    -HANGING OUT WITH MY JKOC FRIENDS AGAIN :D

EDIT: BTW--those of you who are 501st or RL, don't forget to get your tickets for the CIII Friday night party. I'm sure they won't last long when they open up to the general public. And Em: you can buy more than one. So you can get yours and Geoff's. But it requires the use of paypal. :p PM me if you have questions.

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm really looking forward to meeting people in general...Star Wars celebs and fans. There are so many people on these boards that I've known for a long time and that I'm really looking forward to actually meeting. It's going to be tough balancing 3 different circles of friends in addition to I'll the new people I'll be meeting, but hopefully I'll manage. :)

5. Drador

Drador Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2004
    What is the CIII friday night party?

6. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    It is an extra event where there will be food buffets and where people will go to hang out after the events Friday night. Supposedly some of the actors also stop by to hang out.
    There will only be 1000 tickets sold. And it is open to Rebel Legion and 501st first. On the 15th, I believe it is opened up to the Fan Force.

7. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I'm looking forward to sighting, if not actually meeting George Lucas...

There's been talk of at least a Live Satellite link during one of the Panel sessions, but wouldn't it be AWESOME if the man himself took a day to come out to C3!

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to meeting fans that I've known through the net for years, but have never met in person. I've literally, (as I'm sure some of you) have talked with fans from all around the globe. I've got friends in Sweden, Austrailia, Germany, England and so on, that are going to be at C3. That's will be the best for me.

I don't much care for autographs. It's a split second in time and the stars are generally in it for the money. (Maybe not always, but disproportionally so)

I'm also loking forward to helping in the diorama building, seeign authentic props from the movies and buying the inevitable (sp?) exclusive figure there.

-Sal

8. spideymike

spideymike Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    I'm looking forward to the props museum. I haven't heard if they're having it at C3. I really enjoyed that at C2. Actually, there's still a lot we don't know about C3 and it's almost a month away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.