main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA CIII

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Raptor, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Our Star Wars Celebration III thread :)

I have gotten my 4 day pass in the mail now, but no vader topper, no friends & Family passes and the worst part, No FanClub lanyard!! I have email GenCon and hope to have this fixed before the event.

In other news, we are going to have to try and keep fettish under control now, since they announced this:
    Temuera Morrison at Celebration III

2. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Well GenCon should be shipping me my missing items in the next few days. Yay!

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Wow! You actually heard back from them? Did you email or call? I sent an email last Friday that I haven't heard back from.

~Doc_Bev

4. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I have contacts LOL I suggested that they update their website letting everyone know what they are going to do about messed up packets. Basically once the finish send all the inital packets out, they are going to go thru all the emails and fix those. Should be a few days.

EDIT: They did update their FAQ under Registration

5. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Well, I didn't order a topper, so I don't have to worry about that. But I did get the rest of my package today, without a hitch! Matter of fact, I got a little bonus. Instead of 4 Friends & Family passes, I got 8!!!!!!

6. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I still haven't gotten mine... :(

*begins to fret*

Oh, and I just recovered from a literal fit of joy upon hearing that Tem Morrison will be at CIII...

:D :D :D :D :D

7. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Have fun at CIII its the ultimate Star wars fan gathering.

8. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Hey folks are you still interested in hooking up with us for the Caravan to C3? I know it will be easier for you to meet us in Columbus. That's cool. Currently there is a disucssion going on, on the Pittsburgh boards about when we are leaving there. It's definitely that Wednesday, but the discussion is about what specific time.

One suggestion is that we leave there (Pittsburgh) at 5am. This way we'd arrive in Columbus roughly 10-11am. We'd have a short lay-over to refuel and anyone needing to take a "potty" break.

If you're upfor this GREAT!

Please post any ideas you have over on my boards.

Oh, as a special thing, I'll be making "Great C3 Caravan" car window posters for those participating, so we can all readily identify one another.

Thanks and can't wait to see you folks again!

-Sal

9. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    I think the caravan would be fun. My only thing is that when I go driving on long trips, I tend to just want to get there, and not stop for anything other than gas (food included. I bring some with me). I know D_R is the same way. I'd be willing to change my ways, however, if everyone would like to do the caravan. :p

10. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Ummmm......my bladder is not gonna hold all the way from Fairmont to Indianapolis without stopping... :p

I think the caravan would be cool! If we can join in, I think it would just add to the fun even more... Nothing like a great moving spectacle going down the interstate! :D

11. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    It's only one stop for you folks (in Columbus). That's roughly the halfway point from Pittsburgh to Indy. (I know what you mean about getting there though.)

So, I'll post the time and place to meet in Columbus as soon as I know it. Tentatively it should be anywhere from 10am to Noon. Once I get a specific time though, I'll pass it on, along with directions to the meeting place.

-Sal

12. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I dunno I was thinking maybe grabbing a funnel & an empty milk jug so we could "make really good time"

13. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Got the rest of my CIII packet today from GenCon. *whew*

*Does happy dance*

14. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I got my packet too. Am happy now... :)

15. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Ok, Lucas will be at CIII onstage at somepoint. Get ready to stand in the line of lines! Yep, I plan on making every attempt to see him.

Lucas at CIII

16. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Just wanted to say that I'm so EXCITED about this trip I swear I could just BURST!!!

:D

17. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, I'm working on our badges for CIII.

Badges, you say?

Yes, badges.

I'm using one of the designs from a thread in the CIII forums, and I'm going to try and get them ready for us to have around our necks along with our passes.

I will post a demo shortly. :D

18. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I think you all will really like the design :)

19. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, demo time. This is just an example of how the badges will look. I can't take credit for most of the design. Grimby The Hutt did the backgrounds.

Badge Front

Badge Back

I may come up with my own design as well this weekend, but right now this is what we've got. Opinions?

20. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Nice, very nice

21. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    thast sweet. id love to be able to go wiht you guys to CIII. hopefully they have a CIV.

that badge is completely sweet, youll be the envy of all badge wearers lol

22. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    VERY impressive! :D

23. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, since you all seem to like the badges, I'll make those. :D

However, just to keep experimenting, I did a demo for one we could use in the future, just as a general sort of badge.

Another Badge

I could make them unique for each person, with some kind of generic back. Of course, this is all for later. :p

24. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    it keeps telling me image forbidden

25. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Yep me too...

"Image Forbidden"

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.