main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Cincinnati Chapter of Fan Force

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi,
    My name is Lotus and I am interested in Starting a Cincinnati Chapter of Fan Force.

I live in Cincinnati, and am happy to begin a chapter if you want one. If you are interested you can leave me a message here, or send me a private message for more information. You can Yahoo, my nickname is listed on the my profile.

I'm really interested in getting fans involved in our area. I don't know many StarWars Fans in our area, except my fiance and I. So if you would like to meet other fans, drop me a line, and we'll get this ball rolling!!

Thanks so much!
    Lotus!

2. Kozzai_Wasspri

Kozzai_Wasspri Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2001
    I think I speak for well, just me, but totally dude, start one up i'll join in all the fun

3. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Sounds Rockin!! I'm getting things together, and i'll keep you posted!

4. JULES_WINFIELD

JULES_WINFIELD Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2001
    Lets do it.

5. Kozzai_Wasspri

Nov 26, 2001
    bickety bam bluntman!!!
    hope every bodies 21, cause ther's nothig like discussin SW at a bar!!!

6. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    We need more damn people. How do we get this started? Where's DUSHONI, I have questions. LovelyLotus, you're lovely.

7. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Alright, Sounds totally cool! Where in Cincy are you two?

*laughs* I can do the bar, but I can't drink. I'm allergic, dang heredity!

Lotus!

8. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Jules,
    Well, you rock for wanting to help! And I thank ya!

The way we become offical is if we meet up for three meetings.

Any Ideas?

9. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    Thanks.

The Koz sounds like the man on the scene, I'm sure he will have some good ideas. I have a few ideas, we can put our heads together. I live around the Milford (not really) area at the moment. I work at Kenwood and I'm around everywhere.

We should also try to get a few more people on board, I know there were a few who expressed interest on previous threads. It would be cool if we could get this going before May 16th. Could be a goal.

10. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Hey Milford? My Fiance is from Milford. We're RIGHT up the road in Eastgate/Mount Carmel. So that's not a problem.

I think the movie idea is great..= ) I was considering other StarWars Oriented stuff, like just plain get togethers, to discuss the way we want this thing run, what we want to do with it, what our interests are.

Throw them at me.

Lotus!

11. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    Lotus, I'm maybe 7 minutes tops from Eastgate mall.

12. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    I'm just on the KY side of the river

13. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    That counts. Right??

14. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Jules:
    That's awesome, I'm five minutes from the Eastgate mall. I'm off of Mount Carmel/Tobasco Road and Clough Pike. So your totally close! That rocks!!

I don't have a problem with folks from Kentucky coming and meeting with us. Your so close to Cincinnati, that it's not a problem in the least.

Lotus!

15. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Hi, i'm new to this whole message board thing, but i'm here in Cincy; I'm at Cincinnati Bible College up in price hill. I am a huge Star Wars nut, my fiancee is into it because I am. There's a few others here on campus that may be interested also. There is a group of us that play the new WOTC roll playing game, unfortunately i haven't had a chance to play recently.

anyways i'm rambling....

i would be interested in helping get this all started, although i would not be up to meeting in a bar...

16. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi Padawan:
    Sounds great! I'm glad that you have an interest..= ) Just keep posting to the board, and chatting with us. We'll all be putting our imput into the beginnings of this goup.
    I'm have an allergy to achohol, so I can go either way. We'll all agree on the place we go to meet.
    I love StarWars, and always will. It's a life love. It's something me and my Fiance both agree on. Plus it allows us to feel like kids.
    I will have to discuse it with my fiance, but our home might be a place for us to meet. We have a small apartment on the Eastside. It all depends on the next few weeks. I've gotten busy, so my house might not be the place. Usually looks like a fabric store exploded in my living room :p

If you have any questions, please feel free to private mail me, or write here..= )

Lotus!

17. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Sounds like a great idea to start a chapter here Lotus, you can count on me, as long as I am not too busy with work!!

18. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    If I can make it, I'm game. :) I'm in the Montgomery area.

19. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I'm stuck between Beechmont Avenue and Ohio Pike. :)

20. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Ludo:
    Rockin' on!! I'm on Clough Pike! That rocks!! Dude!!

Kristen:
    Wow!!! That is sooo close! I used to live in Blue Ash, we just moved over to Eastgate after Christmas!

Wow, I'm so excited now! I knew there were a lot of you out there!!

Lotus!!

21. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Ok, so how do we get started?

22. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Ludo:
    Muwahahaha, we already have. *grins* We begin by getting to know one another, and then from there we work toward setting up a meeting.

If you want to read the steps, because it's long, long, long, here's the link.

http://fanforce.net/fanforce_faq.shtml

It has all the questions you need answered, on the site. It's the best way to get yourself aquainted with what they expect from us.

I figure once we have one meeting we'll be able to connect to others and get some sort of idea of what everyone wants to do. Then from there honestly, I think it'll be easy..= )

23. JULES_WINFIELD

Feb 4, 2001
    I've been thinking about meeting places. I like the Dubliner. Nice place off of Montgomery Rd. They have very fun live trivia on Tuesday's. It's gets pretty happening then. They serve alcohal and many more things(I know Lovely has a allergy to alcohal). Jalepanos is a ok place, but not very busy. Like the mexican feel. I'll get you my info Lovely. Also I discussed this in an earlier thread, but is any one planning on a midnight showing on the 16th. I think it will be very fun. If we get this meeting going we can discuss then also.

24. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Jules:
    You and I are on the same brainwave. I thought of the Dubliner also. I've never gone, but have always wanted to. That would rock, if not for a club thing, or just to kick back and relax.

Lotus!

25. Kozzai_Wasspri

Nov 26, 2001
    Well well well. WE would be honored if you would join us.

IM all down with it. It doesn't really matter about the alchohol thing, i was just thinkin out loud.

Let me know and we'll set it up. I just need to know in advance so ican make it out there. i'm in clifton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.