Cincinnati Enquirer looking for costumers

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Jade-Walker, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I recently got this e-mail forwarded to me from another Rebel Legion Member and wondered if there were any in your group that would be interested.
    I sent an e-mail to this individual, asking for more specifics on what they want to do:

Hi, Matt. I found your name on the Rebel Legion site and hoped you might be able to help me.

I cover film for the Cincinnat Enquirer, and I am looking for active costumers and other devoted SW fans from this area (which includes Northern Kentucky and a little bit of Eastern Indiana).

Is there any way to search your member base to find people based on geography? Alternatively, can you suggest another way to get of my search out to your members so locals can contact me on their own?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

M.A.McGurk

Cincinnati Enquirer

513-768-8517

mmcgurk@enquirer.com
  2. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    What do they need from the costumers?
  3. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I sent an e-mail asking about that. I've been out of town and will check for a response when I get back. If not, then I'll have to call and find out.
    But I'll keep you posted. ;)
  4. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I called and spoke with her today.
    What she's basically doing at this point is getting contact people for future articles relating to the RotS release.
    They don't have definites yet on what they want to do specifically, but they mostly will want to interview local costuming people who are particiapting in Star Wars events such as:
    -if anyone is going to LA to stand in line (I told I hadn't heard of anyone)
    -talking about CIII
    -Epi III
    etc.

she will update me when it gets closer to time and tell me what is more definitively planned by the paper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.