main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Cincinnati, my spirits have been uplifted.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by PriceChoppinCharlie, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PriceChoppinCharlie

PriceChoppinCharlie Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I have entered Cincinnati on the 23 of January, 1988. The thermometer barely reached 20 degrees. My hands were cold, but luckily I found gloves on the street. They were warm...just like the great city of Cincinnati.

2. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    And right about now, some of us folks here in Cincinnati are wishing for cooler temps. With all the humidity and the higher temps this week, we actually are having people being overcome with heat exhaustion.

I'm glad you found Cincinnati to be a warm city to be in. I wish that were true all the time, but bad things do occur here, just like anywhere else.

3. PriceChoppinCharlie

PriceChoppinCharlie Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    All cities have problems. But the only one who can make a difference in this city is you, the great people of Cincinnati.

4. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    That is an easy thing to say, but to see folks put it into practice is another story altogether. Right now, there are so many factions at odds in Cincinnati that folks are moving to the suburbs and outlying cities by droves. Right now, the racial tension is at such a point that it would only take a minor incident to create a flashpoint.

People in Cincinnati would really need to start thinking of helping their neighbors instead of screwing them over. Right now, many groups are too worried about getting satisfaction for themselves instead of finding the middle ground to work things out.

5. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    God Bless Willy Cunningham!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.