main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Cincy Fanforce Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Robert-A-Fett, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Any objections to me just posting the Password and league number? If the league fills up, I can even add a few more teams to make it even more interesting.

2. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Count me in, I'm game.

3. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    The Empire is now poised to strike back. :D

4. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Debbie and I have decided to do a team together, so can you PM me the ID and password please?

5. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    HI CANDANCE!!!!!!! Are you guys back in town and back to Xavier yet????? We'll have to get together soon. I still need to return your measuring cup! :)

I don't know the passwords. I'll have Ludo PM you!

6. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Yeah, they're back there. They're struggling to decorate their room right now. It's funny.

7. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Yes Angel, Debbie and I have been back at school since Sunday. And we should definately get together some time soon.

8. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    I see you two have signed up for fantasy football. That is great!

....and you two are roomates this year and that should make life easier than last school year! :)

9. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Yeah, and now we get to bet on who kills who first.

I have Candace smothering Debbie in her sleep sometime in October. [face_devil]

10. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
  11. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Kickoff is in 1 week from tomorrow! We still need 4 people to join the league. :)

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, I still don't see AJ, Neil and Darthskywalker, where are you guys??

13. Robert-A-Fett

Sep 20, 2002
    Hurry and signup guys, season starts next thursday. That being said, what is the best day or time for the live draft? The only times I can do are really late evening like 9 or 10 or Monday or Tuesday evening. Or this coming Saturday Morning. Let me know whats best for everybody.

14. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Either Sunday or monday would work for me... Saturday morning... not too early!!
    You guys try to wake up AJ, Neil, Mike and Sean Tynaus, and we'll have a full league... Come on guys!!

15. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    As long as it isn't too late Monday, I can do it then. I'm hoping to actually go to bed before 3AM for once since I have a meeting about a job Tuesday at 10. Tomorrow morning is kind of short notice.

Just remember, Monday is Labor Day. Some people might be tired from the long weekend.

16. Robert-A-Fett

Sep 20, 2002
    Well we've gotta do it sometime. So as of now, unless there's some objection I am scheduling our live draft for either Monday or Tuesday 9/6-9/7...For some odd reason the only time slots available are Tuesday evening at 10pm EST or Monday at 3pm..... Neither is really ideal but if nobody picks anything I will go with Tuesday at 10pm by default. The season starts 2 days later so we dont have alot of wiggle room. sorry if you cant make it, but its not 100% necessary, especially if this is your first fantasy league, you might be better off with just the ranked picks.

17. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I vote for Monday! :)

18. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I vote for tuesday. I don't get off work until 3:30 on monday so I would miss the draft.

19. Lady_Lucas

Mar 28, 2002
    I vote for Monday also, since we both have that day off :) Plus Ludo will be working Tuesday night :(

20. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, my banquet on tuesday evening has been cancelled, so if you guys want to have it on tuesday, that's fine with me! :)

21. Robert-A-Fett

Sep 20, 2002
    Tuesday is whats best for me right now. Anyone else got an opinion?

22. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Did anybody watch the LSU/Oregon State game? What a heartbreker for OSU! An unranked team that had the defending champs beat the whole game but their kicker missed 3 extra points including the last one in overtime that lost the game for them. Heartbreaking!

23. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I can do Tuesday, as well. And even if I can't, I set my pre-draft rankings. I think the computer will automatically pick the highest person available on your list if you aren't there.

24. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I don't know who everybody's names are in our fantasy league buy there are still 4 people who haven't signed up and the draft is tomorrow. We have got to have at least 10 people or a absolute minimum of 8. If we only have 6 people it's gonna be tough to create much seperation between the teams and the scoring will be outrageous. :)

25. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    I'll get AJ to sign up when I see him tonight, so that's 1 more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.