Cinemark Macedonia

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by JarJarJedi, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I couldn't get tickets to Valley View for the midnight showing of AOTC, so I thought that my mom (PadawanPadme) and I could go to Macedonia, since I heard that the guys from TBX are going there.

Who else is going to Macedonia? ?[face_plain]

(Don't mean to bribe anyone to go to Macedonia, but if enough people from here go to Macedona for the midnight showing, I might be there early with cake for my birthday. :) If not, I'll just celebrate it a day late at the 7:45 pm showing at Valley View. :D)
  2. BobertV123 Jedi Padawan

(New member here, heheh)... I'll be there...just picked upy my tix...Only 5 left (as of 6:30pm)!!! I can't wait....I'm hoping to hit Valley View Thursday afternoon/evening too....
  3. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yup, we have a whole gaggle of people going to the 12:01 showing and also the 7pm showing at Macedonia. Look for us in TBX TShirts/Hats. :D
  4. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Grn, what time are you guys going to get there?
  5. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Probably about an hour early for each showing.
  6. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
  7. BobertV123 Jedi Padawan

Well...I'll be there early--floating around...So if some weird guy comes up and tries to introduce himself--could be me:)
  8. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    lol :)

I'll be wearing a Jedi tunic and a robe, and my C2 pass, and on the other side is a nametag that has my JC name on it.

Puls I'll be with my mom who will probably be wearing a red cape.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.