main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Cineplex selling tix already!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by brentpeters, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brentpeters

brentpeters Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    Hey, found out that Cineplex is already selling tickets across Canada www.cineplex.com.

Too Cool.

B.

2. Darth_Menace

Darth_Menace Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2002
    i saw that, but the site doesnt show a 12:01 showing. so i am not sure if i should snag up tickets now for the 3:30pm showing or wait and see if cineplex or famousplayers will be doing a 12:01 showing. anybody know any info?

3. brentpeters

Apr 23, 2005
    Change the date to May 19. Most theatres have a 12:01am show time.

B.

4. Darth_Menace

Darth_Menace Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2002
    not London! :(

5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    that's why most of us are going to Toronto. For London, look at Famous PLayers, Silver City usually does stuff like that.

6. brentpeters

Apr 23, 2005
    Westmount6 is now selling in London, Ont.

www.cineplex.com

OR

https://cineplex.repeatseat.biz/TicketSale/CineplexMovieHome.aspx?MovieID=2362

7. RED-IIIII

RED-IIIII Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2005
    Silver City @ Masonville is now selling tix for a 12:01 showing on the 19th. I went to the theatre in person to buy them. They weren't available online at the time but I'm sure they will be soon.

8. Boromir19

Boromir19 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    oh baby! I thought it was going to be may 6th. Well whatever...I'll race out and get them later today. Is it just the one midnight showing at SilverCity? My friends are so unorganised and I'll probably have to get their tickets with my money for now. Oh well, better than not seeing the midnight show.

For Episode II, I made the mistake of going to Westmount. IT's an alright theatre but I can't stand having a bigger person's head blocking the way. That's exactly what happened so my friend and I used those kiddy booster seats. Damn did we look stupid and it hurt our asses. SilverCity this time definitely.

Thanks for the info.

9. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...i just purchased tickets off of Movietickets.com for a 12:05am showing on the evening of May 18th for Silvercity Windsor (i'm just about to move to London. I may try to hook up with you folks at some point)

10. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    cool, hope you can meet up with us when you do move to London!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.