main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Cinerama Tickets just went on sale (about 30 min ago)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bacabachaui, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    If you get in now, you might be able to get them before they sell out, since this seems to have happened with little fanfare nd many do not know yet :)

Edit: here is the url

2. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    I just ordered my tickets for the midnight show. :D
    Seems only AMC theaters have advance ticket sales currently (can't get them through Fandango).

Good Luck!

3. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Got mine! YAY!

4. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    DARN YOU CINERAMA!!!! Now you are sold out and I can't make it to the midnight showing of Star Wars! I had already taken off time from work!!!! What am I going to do now! I am going to cry! Actually I am past the sad part. I am on to the mad part! Darn you AMC!! DARN YOU!!!

5. davenwjedi

davenwjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2002
    SOLD OUT

i'm gonna be sick !! been going to cinerama.com and movietickets.com for weeks now

no tix for me, but if ANYONE knows ANYONE selling i would like to purchase 3 to the 12:01 showing

feel free to email me at

nwjediave @ hotmail.com

thx
    dave

6. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    Why do I get a feeling Ebay may be selling some soon? I wonder how many people bought more than they needed..... grrr...

I only got 3. One for me, my wife and my VERY estatic young Cousin. He's never been to one of these midnight showings, so it will be a very memorable experience for him.

7. TheSheryl

Feb 21, 2004
    If anyone has any extra tickets for the midnight showing, please let me know. I would like to purchase them. Please email me! TheSheryl@hotmail.com

Thank you!

8. D0orD0not

D0orD0not Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    thanks to updates on theforece.net/fanforce forums I got tickets yesterday.... very excited I've never been to the cinerama or midnight showing for the previous SW movies - !!!

9. EchoThree76

EchoThree76 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Your in for a fun night if it is the same as when EP2 was released. My firend and i got there at 3 and stayed the whole day. It was a hoot and a half. Hopefully it will be the same this time around!

10. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    I'm so bummed I wanted to watch the Midnight showing there.

11. Khameir_Sarin

Khameir_Sarin Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2004
    uggh...You know, they could have given us at least a couple days warning! I've been on the Cinerama site every day, and then...SOLD OUT!!!

If anyone has tickets..please email me at

Kitty_boy_yee@yahoo.com

12. D0orD0not

D0orD0not Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2005
    Do most people line up pretty early prior to the show...?

13. EchoThree76

EchoThree76 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Yeah. They will probably be some camping out over night. It just depends on if things are worked out right. I know for EP3 they rented the parking lot next to the theater. But if you get there in the early after noon you should get a good spot inline

14. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Well I bought midnight tickets for Pacific 11. I'm still bummed though.

15. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    Some kind selfless person has a pair of Cinerama 12:01 tickets on Ebay. Bidding is at $31.00 right now.

GRRRRR!!!! Needy fans could have used those, now they are merely being scalped. Nice. :(

16. mikeyng123

mikeyng123 Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    If you are interested in tickets, click on this link.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tix/69098358.html

17. TheSheryl

Feb 21, 2004
    Darn this country and its darn capitalism! Those greedy people who never had an intention to go to the midnight showing and making others pay inflated prices for tickets! Why! Why take away other people's fun! DARN!

18. moviebuff595959

moviebuff595959 Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    I just found out that the Galaxy Theatres in Monroe will be playing it in digital. I was bummed I didn't get tickets at the cinerama, but am happy now. Galaxy is saying they are the only theatre in Washington to have a digital projector. I thought the cinerama had one, so I called and asked them. To my surprise they don't have one anymore.

Is anyone else planning to go to Monroe? I am wondering how early to get there?

19. TheSheryl

Feb 21, 2004
    I went on ebay, and found some one who has two posts on ebay for midnight tickets. I emailed her and asked if I could do a trade. I'd stand in line and save a place for her in lieu of a $10.00 instead of $30 ticket. She said she is not going. She has never seen any of the Star Wars films. DARN YOU!!! Taking away other people's fun just so you can make some big bucks! DARN YOU DARN YOU DARN YOU!!!!!

20. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    Yeah.... that first set of tickets just went for $71. ONE PAIR tickets. Can you believe that? People always out to make a buck. Depriving the true fans. Some things need to be left alone.

21. Darth_Mangle

Darth_Mangle Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 9, 2004
    I'm going to see it in Issaquah at midnight.

I wasn't even going to try for the Cinerama. I usually go see it the films there a month or so after release. Even then to get tickets can be a pain.

22. Darth_Xenobia

Darth_Xenobia Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2005
    I don't get to go to the midnight showing, even though I was invited!! Darn mother of mine. I'll just have to go to the next one...

Is anyone else besides my group of dorky SW-freaks going to the movie cosplay style?

23. rbnorton

rbnorton Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2005
    > Depriving the true fans.

I reckon a true fan would find a way to get tickets...

24. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    Yeah. That way would be fulling out their wallets and forking over what the scalpers want. That's for a true fan with money to burn ;)

25. yayalasee

yayalasee Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    If anyone has an extra ticket or two please contact at yayalasee@yahoo.com. I know I have no chance of getting them but please if you have!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.