main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Cinqo de Maya

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Well after the surprising success of our last party (!), I thought I should throw another. :)

The fifth of May looms, and I was thinking this makes for a great time to throw a party! What a wonderful excuse to drink margaree-tas, eat nachos ([Hellboy] "Mmm, nachos!" [/Hellboy]} and bash away at a pinata or two!

So... consider this advance notice of a party at my place, Wednesday, May 5, from the afternoon till way, way late. I know I know, a party on a Wednesday, but we all keep odd enough hours... it could work. :D

Post here if ya wanna come, and what you'll be bringing if so. Kids more than welcome to the first half of things.

*Derisa*

2. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Will be there in the evening, C4, Sionnach, and myself are confirmed. Please tell us what to bring or give me a call with a request list. Sorry for the late reply and all but it is a tradition now. :p

3. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Party postponed.

I Know I know, it's a fifth of May Party, but well... I'm not up for it tonight. So the party is postponed till the weekend after this: Saturday afternoon to late late late. Sorry about the late notice, y'all.

*Derisa*

4. C4-One25

C4-One25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2003
    and the date of that would be???????????

hehe..you know me, I can only plan when there is a number associated with the day.

5. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    We still on for tomorrow or ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.