main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL City of Chicago Costume Parade 2003

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nostradamus, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 2, 2000
    COSTUME PARADE RESCHEDULED 10/25

Cheryl from the Mayor's Office of Special Events called and left a message this afternoon letting me know that the City decided to reschedule the costume parade after all.
    She left a really nice message and sounded very saddened by last week's tradgedy, but asked specifically whether we would be able to march in a rescheduled parade this Saturday, 10/25 at NOON.
    (Same set up as this past weekend)

PLEASE let me know if any of you will be able to do this.

I am going to give her a call tomorrow and let her know that a portion of the Midwest Garrison will be at the Road America Walk/run for Cancer on Oct 25th, but perhaps there are some members who will not be able to go up to Wisconsin that would be interested in marching downtown----again.
    IN hind-sight, I see that it was a good plan not to put the date on the event badges I made for everyone.
    I had been planning on going to Wisconsin on Saturday.
    If anyone at all would like to participate in the rescheduled costume parade, please let me know a.s.a.p. so I can pass on the word to the Mayor's office.

Thanks.

2. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    See......who's needs an official event to have fun. As great as the parade would have been (and probably will be this Sat), a little invasion is always an absolute blast.

<JediJeff keeps an open weekend for next year's parade>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.