So CO City Rep

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If we start getting our own little gig goin, we'll need our own city rep and all that good stuff.

Dave would be the obvious choice since he's the old guy of the group. But I don't see him post much on here anymore. Sarah, you're the next in line if Dave's not up for it, so if you want it, as far as I'm concerned, it's yours.

We still have 2 more meetings (that is if we count the car ride to Country Buffet our 1st meeting, otherwise we still got 3 more to go), so we don't really need one RIGHT NOW, but it's something to think about.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ooo... responsibility bad... :p I would go nutso. Plus I'm moving in less than six months, so I'll not even be in CS for very much longer... But I could just hold the responsibility until a new leader is found. I wouldn't mind doing that. :)

But then again... hmmmm... The colors in the name? The power? Oooo... I'm getting goosepimply just thinking about it ;)

I vote for Dave, but only if he want's the responsibility. If not I suggest that we meet some of the other springers before a decision is made.
  3. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    My vote: Dave. hes been here the longest and will still be here in the years to come.
  5. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yeah, he hasn't responded to PM yet though.
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I wrote him an e-mail. He usually answeres in a few days... :( And he's been in a bit of trouble lately too... i hope nothings wrong...

Check this out
  7. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow, that really blows, i'm pretty sure I met Scott at 1 or 2 Starcons, but I exchange money with very few people, I got an inkling at the problem from the front page of the mountain garrison site, but I had no idea how in deep Dave was with the problem.

Let him know if you speak to him, i'll help in any way.
  8. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Well last I heard he was having a hearing a few weeks ago. Haven't heard anything since tho :(

It ended up when I had seen him last at the SW premier he had been out of the slammer for a matter of hours...

Geeze I hope they bag that slimeball Scott. I've met him to, he like one of those greasy car salesmen.
  9. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks for the vote to be city rep. I can't argue that I have been here the longest, but I think the position should go to someone who spends more time on the boards. XO of the Mountain Garrison keeps me pretty busy. Sorry to hear about you moving Jedigirl, or I would nominate you.

Thanks for the concern about my dilema. What I thought was a prelim was only a formality to schedule a prelim, which will be actually late this month. Everything is OK, for now.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.