main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clans 2: Era of the Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthIntegral, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Lord Nokku
    Clan Grandala

Lord Nokku's ears peaked up; in the distance he heard the return of a the fishing party. He could hear them grunting a song of victory. He listened to count the voices. He could hear eight distinct voices singing. None of the party had perished going to the ocean. His heart leaped within him with joy at their sound, and his stomach rumbled in hapiness at the thought of food.

As they came into view, he could see their harvest. There was a fish so large it took three gammoreans to carry it. Four others had buckets filled to overflowing with fish. The final gammorean had his axe in hand, ready to fight off any thieves or predators.

Lord Nokku stretched out his hand and called the horn of leadership to him. He was ready to call the clan together for a feast. This was a time to give thanks. The unknown god had blessed them again. They would eat for a week on this harvest, at the very least! He turned, to see young Wiki, the next chosen one. He had already begun to show much promise as the next leader of the clan, and he was very young, at age 10. Just a week earlier, when the expedition left, he had a vision of a reek waiting to attack the fishing party. Through this vision, the party was saved, and now the trip was their most fruitful yet. Another sign from their unnamed god that young Wiki would lead them to their greatest times ever.

Young Wiki took the horn and inhaled deeply. He pressed his lips against it and gave a long, hard blow into it, creating a very loud, very low sound. This was to honor their god, to thank him for the succesful trip. He inhaled deeply again, this time blowing repeatedly, producing a series of sounds. This was to invite the clan to the feast. Finally, he inhaled a third time, and blew again, this time creating a loud, high sound. This was to invite any who were not in the clan to the feast, for the Grandala were called to share all their god blessed them with.

The clan assembled, and Nokku waited a moment, to see if any would join them from outside their borders. None did, as usual, and Nokku walked three fish over to the altar as a sacrifice. Wiki then slit the large fish open and began to serve portions to the clan. First to the women, then to the fishing party, then to the other men. Lastly, he served Nokku, who in turn served him.

And the feast began, with the grace of their god pouring over them, and their peace living onward.

Tag: BaSSiL

[b]IC: Narrator[/b]

The stories of the peoples of the land are many, thus making it difficult to choose those to highlight. But, one wookie of the clan Bacca deserves such recognition. [b]Whoerl[/b], was the name of that wookie. And not only was Whoerl saved from certain death, but Whoerl's mind was inspired. Whoerl showed the Bacca a new way to use the trees given to them by the "Provider", and increased their defenses, showing them how to improve their armor.

[color=red]+1 in armor forging for the Bacca[/color]
    [hr]
    [u]Penguinator[/u] +1 anywhere
    ([i]name changes are still ok[/i])
    [u]Zedd[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]agap[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]Mitth[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]BaSSiL[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]winged[/u] +1 anywhere

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: New skill point allocated in red.

[3]farming
    [1]herding
    []fishing
    [2]building
    []mining
    []culinary
    [3]culture
    []politics
    []medicine
    [1]education
    [2]logic
    []Religion
    [3]weapon forging
    [3]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [3]armor forging
    [3]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [1]trade
    []transportation
    []boating
    []luck (only given by GM)

[b]Zedd Vega / Clan Mandalore

[i]Icy Region; Day; Icy Wastes[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Zedd and his men had made their way out of their camp, a group of no more than ten of their finest warriors. Zedd himself led the group outward, taking a rare glance backward to Krieg who seemed to have developed something of a fondness for the outdoors and their cold climate. Zedd knew that his people would adapt quickly, as all Mandalorians do.

They marched on for hours, taking the occassional bit of tauntaun jerky from their pouch to sustain them for another few feet. The jerky was air-dried, and with all of the cold air, it was like biting into an icicle. They continued onward until Krieg rushed ahead to the nearest ridge and peered over, motioning to Zedd and the others to follow.

The Mandalorians lined up on the ridge and looked out as well, spotting the nesting area of the tauntauns they had located a week before. Zedd looked to Krieg and waved his hand, three fingers extended in a tactical manner, and three of his men slid over the ridge. They crawled down the edge on their hands and knees, sliding on some icy patches on the way down until they neared the bottom, where they spread out around the tauntauns grazing in the middle of the ice plain.

Zedd motioned two fingers in a circular motion and two more men darted off towards the natural boundary set up by the snow and rocks, as they neared the spaces between the other three Mandalorians.

Krieg turned to Zedd and they exchanged nods. Krieg stood to leave and Zedd pulled him down with one hand, bringing him close to whisper into his ear. [i]"Capture whatever you can. If needed, slaughter one or two. It will hold us off for the month until we can scout the area more thuroughly."[/i]

Krieg nodded again and was off, Zedd following. The Mandalorian scouts had already encircled the entire nesting ground. Zedd held up his fingers to his mouth and let out a shrill whistle, the signal to attack.

Without fail, the ten Mandalorians yelled and screamed battlecries as they encircled many of the tauntauns. Ropes tied to poles served as crude reigns and bondage devices, while spears and other jagged polearms were used to herd the beasts towards the center where they could be tied together for safe transport back to their camp.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: ANY[/b]

3. Mandeillord

Mandeillord Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2006
    IC: High Priest Pok

An afternoon breeze gently brushed through the room where the High Priest Pok resided currently, as he often changed rooms to foil attempts at assassination. The room was lavishly decorated, with ornate tapestries and ancient pottery decorating the walls and tables, along with rare metals and jewels embedded into the walls and floors. Pok leaned casually on a bed of soft pillows eating some fruit that had been recently harvested from the fields. In front of him stood his military commander and most trusted friend, Kol, who waited to be recognized by the High Priest.

After Pok finished eating he looked up, raised an eyebrow, and motioned for Kol to give him the daily report. Kol cleared his throat and relaxed a little before speaking. ?M?lord, we have reports from the mining expedition that they have discovered rich ore deposits in the southern mountains. They sent a request to set up a temporary camp there. I have approved, but it is your word that is law, not mine.?

Pok shifted his weight over to the other side and pondered for a couple of seconds. ?Let them set up camp there, but they should supply us with monthly reports on their progress. Next issue??

?M?lord, our scientists have begun to develop new methods of communication along with making some breakthrough in the medicine department. Would you like them to progress with this, or move on to more important issues, such as discoveries in the agricultural field or transportation?? Kol responded, the scar across his face writhing as he talked.

?I want them to continue their work with communications and medicine, but they should also devote some time to agriculture and transportation.? Pok took a bite from some bread before continuing. ?That is enough for today, as it is time for my nap. I want you to send an expeditionary force out into the plains. See if they can find any herds of animals. Another source of food would be nice. You have been good to me Kol, don?t quit now.?

?Yes, m?lord.? Kol said. He saluted Pok and walked out the door, leaving the High Priest to be alone.

TAG: Anyone, DI

OOC: Post coming from Kol soon.

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Traex Shodaire/ Capital City Al'Garra/ in the mountains

IC: Kulton Mastigar/ Balcony of God Kings Citadel

The elder statesman of the Kings stood calmly, anticipating. He knew the sun would be up any moment and he still savored these moments he had by himself with his thoughts, reflections and even problems. He knew this day would be different from none of the previous. People would continue to train, live, work, be hurt, heal, be born and die. There would be love as well as heartbreak. Success and defeat. Strength would be gained just as it would be lost. He knew all of this, but he also knew this day would be very different in one important way. His battalion was marching. And for the first time he wasn't going to be with it. He had grown to old for the fight, he knew this, but he still longed to go with them. What use is a warrior when he gets to old to fight? When did this come upon me? It seems as though it were yesterday that I was just being crowned and my twin was still there to keep me straight. I have lost so much since those days.

The sun started to rise as these thoughts ran through his mind. With that rising came the rising of hope. I do have my family now. My children, grandchildren. I need to start showing them how to rule when I am gone. My eldest has been raised well, but he needs to actually start getting experience in decision making in a more practical manner. My battalion is going out and he shall go with it and be in command. He stroked his chin here as he thought about it. His son was no slouch when it came to combat, as were none of the Mastigar family. He was even pretty good at command in that area, but he was still rather raw. Yes? he shall be tempered through fire. The sun was setting the plains below him on fire as it rose higher over the edge.

The reason the Battalion was going out was that there was a herd of wampa had moved out of the mountains and had fallen upon a small village. Almost all in the village were now dead and it was thought the wampa were still in the vicinity. That village had been useful for farming, and it would be refurbished. But first the wampa had to be destroyed. There were around 20-30 in the herd, and the battalion was about the same in number. The most elite battalion as many were of his family?s line, or an offshoot of it, they should have not trouble with these beasts.
    He waited ?til the sun had risen fully before summoning his assistant. As the other Traex entered he smiled. He remembered when he had been an assistant to his grandfather. He knew now it had helped form him into the man he was, and it was quite possible that the right of rule would skip his son, Turgal, and go on to this one who showed more promise than any of the rest of his immediate family. ?I want you to go to your father with a message from me.? He waited as Vlad got writing utensils and a skin to write on. ?He is to meet with the family battalion and go with them to help cleanse the local villages of the wampa. He is to report to me when he gets back.?

?Will there be anything else grandpa?? The younger defel looked up at him, something akin to awe still in his eyes even after being with him the past five years.

Kulton smiled at him and shook his head. ?That?ll be all for the moment. Now go get some breakfast after you deliver that message. I?ll be down after I confer with the Others.? Vlad nodded and left. It was well known that ?conferring with the Others? meant talking to the other God Kings, and communing with them. It was a special sharing that only the God Kings could do. It bound them together, and helped them to see things from each others perspective. It helped them to remain unified.

He turned back to the view for a moment and took in the view once again. The view of His kingdom. He always thought of it as his in a way that meant the three of them. They were one entity, in most senses of the word, and if you thought of one you automatically thought of the other two. You couldn?t

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Species: Wookie
    Small Clan Name: Bacca
    Life Expectancy: 850yrs
    System of Government: monarchy
    Religion: Monotheistic
    Clan Type: Small
    Skills: One anywhere added to communication
    []farming
    []herding
    [2]fishing
    [2]building
    [2]mining
    [2]culinary
    []culture
    []politics
    [2]medicine
    [2]education
    [3]logic
    [1]Religion
    [2]weapon forging
    [3]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [2]armor forging
    [2]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [1]trade
    []transportation
    []boating

IC: Chewbacca and Whoerl
    By the southern endge of the wood

Whoerl's new idea of better armor using the trees around them, was to say the least inspirational or a gift from above. Protection they could always use, especially from the dragons that still occassionaly plagued the village, but today the final test of Whoerls new armor was to be tested against such a beast. And to the dismay of the clan Chewbacca had decided to do the testing, and as the life-debt needs fulfilled Whoerl was by his side as they made their way to the condor dragons resting place in the trees in the dead of the night.

It was a slow climb and they rarely even whispered to each other their hopes of ridding this beast and freeing the village it was harrassing to prosper again, and they uttered directions to each other as they neared the sleeping form. Withen a few minutes the two of them reached the dragon, one on either side. They raised their stone swords and howled as they drove them into the condor dragons chest aiming for the very heart of the beast. And lo though their blades were true the beast did not die immediatly but rolled and fell from its pirch adding its streaching cry of pain to sound which could have been heard for miles. The two wookies held on for dear life, and from being trained to well to let go of their massive weapons, when they finally crashed onto the ground below after spinning from branch hits all the way down, they paused and look each other and began to laugh for the joy of being alive. But such joy was shortlived, as the dragon raised it head and wings, jumping into the air. Careening through the trees using its last strenth from the blood that still nourished its body to try and kill these offending creatures, it snapped its beak at Chewbacca who had dug his claws into the creatures side to get a better hold. Then the brute creature changed it's tatics since it couldn't quit reach, merly scraping Chewbacca's armour with its beak. It closed it's wings in one last desparet attempt crashing it's side into a tree before landing on the ground. Once the condor dragon was down, to weak to continue flight, Whoerl removed his sword from the beasts side and drove it through the neck, paralizing the dragon in its final moments. Giving a cry of victory he found that his was the only voice, and he began to look frantically for Chewbacca his King and owner of his life. Heading back the way the dragon had come he raised a cone to his mouth, one of the new inventions made by the researchers, and called for the gatherer's that were waiting to disect and cure all that could be usefull from the fallen foe. Then he called for the healers who were waiting just in case as he continued his search. Finally he found the king, lying ontop of a thorn bush with his right arm bent in three places and his foot twisted so far that it faced the oppisite direction. He immediatly raced to his kings side, calling out once more for the healers to guide them to were he was. The king would live, but would have to be carried back to the nearest village for treatment. But as all cries of pain and worry do in the wild, it attracted not only the attention of help but of hunger also.

A young Nexu came out of the woods headed toward the king, Whoerl in his fierce protection of the king screaming at the top of his lungs a challenge to the beast, and charged jumping over the unconscious king to land on the Nexu using his claws an

6. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Skills:
    [0]farming
    [1]herding
    [2]fishing
    [1]building
    [0]mining
    [1]culinary
    [2]culture
    [1]politics
    [2]medicine
    [2]education
    [1]logic
    [2]Religion
    [1]weapon forging
    [0]weapon wielding
    [1]animal riding
    [1]armor forging
    [2]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [2]trade
    [1]transportation
    [2]boating
    (Added to medicine)

Banar had recieved another vision during his time of prayer. In his dream, Banar had heard Khilel speak of new techniques for healing the Greldan people. Banar had written down everything that was said and passed it on to the village healer. Leaving the temple, Banar gathered together his priests.
    "Khilel has said we are not to search for the oasis." The group began to murmur. "The poison will leave the water soon. We only must hold out a bit longer.

"High Priest Banar, our supplies of water are running low. All of our animals will die!"

"Nonetheless, we will wait. We Khil have no need for water or food, what are you complaining about? The animals may die, yes, but it will only be a temporary setback. Khilel is wise and all-knowing; he will provide." The group of priests began to trickle away, leaving Banar alone. He had worked hard to make this village the way it was, and he was not going to let his priests get in the way of his and Khilel's plan.

TAG: All

7. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Cheechoo
    Secura Te

Cheechoo laid accross his soft bed. The top was lined with Bantha Fur which was soft to the touch and kept the Twi'lik leader warm through the night. There were a half a dozen beautiful, nude clanswomen who surrounded their leader. They fed him freshly picked fruits, fanned him with a large leaf, and generally kept him company throughout his reign.

One of the young Twi'liks stroked Cheechoo's lekku with her small, soft, crimson red hands. He had been in a state of deep relaxation. Cheechoo resided in a large Citadel on the shore of the ocean in the south. The permimeter of his home was filled with small villages whom his people thrived in.

The flowing rivers surrounding the Secura Te's land were the veins which carried the life blood to allow the clan to thrive. The water which bordered them to the North, South, East, and West kept a constant supply of water, food, and protection from other clans. The rivers allowed them to be isolated from all others. Cheechoo had moved the tribe to this settlement as people feared the "Others" who took one of their own 18 years ago this day.

Since moving to this new location, the Secura Te have remained in a constant state of tranquility and peace. Their society has avoided war, and any attacks from outlanders.

TAG-ANY

[b]IC Marleu[/b]
    [i]Somewhere in the Desert[/i]

Was it a test? Another test to prove to his master that he was worthy? Marleu lay on his back; He stared at the sun above which beat down mercilessly on his face. Beads of sweat trickled down his lekku and the rough sand scratched his shirtless back. He struggled to stand. When he caught his balance, Marleu looked accross the seemingly endless sea of sand dunes.

His master was no where; His beast of burden was laying at the bottom of the large dune dead. Its life was taken by the heat. Marleu checked his envirorment, desert was in every direction.

This blue Twi'lik was a tall, built figure. His lekku, arms, and chest were covered in tribal markings and symbols, all with their own meanings. He had a large scar slicing through his left eye. By looking at his muscular and scared body, it would not be out of place to assume he had seen many battles. This large warrior collected himself, and soon began a trek accross the desert towards any sort of civilazation.

[b]TAG-ANY[/b]

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Red is changed.
    [2]farming
    [1]herding
    [3]fishing
    [4]building
    [3]mining
    [2]culinary
    [0]culture
    [4]politics
    [4]medicine
    [2]education
    [3]logic
    [5]Religion
    [4]weapon forging
    [4]weapon wielding
    [0]animal riding
    [4]armor forging
    [4]strategical thinking
    [4]communication
    [2]trade
    [3]transportation
    [3]boating

[b]IC: Creep Intel Gathering Unit, Jungle's northwest border[/b]

Creeps, that was what they had been deemed by the leaders of their country. Any other civilization calls them, children or younglings or some other name to denote that they are the youngest of their people, that they are the future. In Hollow Garden, they are Creeps. They, as every other citizen of the empire, had a duty they had to perform. They are the scouts. The weakest of the citizens, they carry only minimal weaponry in long knives and grieve edges, but those are mainly for travel.

Oh, to see a Creep travel is a marvelous and terrifying thing. They are at home in the open plains, in the desert, and even in the wooded forests and jungles. Their lithe bodies have been manipulated to stay close to the ground and move at a rapid, serpentine, way. Their bodies of white glisten in whatever light is provided in the area as their fast movements slide over the ground. This is how they traverse over great distances rapidly, their minds accute at gathering information and storing it. Yet it is in the jungles and forests that they shine. Their lithe bodies snake in and around tree trunk, jumping from circular formation to circular formation as they quickly use centrifugal force to appear as eels floating in the water. Only, they are in the air, using the momentum of their speed in wrapping around the trees in order to propel them to the next. They are fast, small, and attentive. Perfect for finding trouble, and escaping quickly.

As they mature, however, they undergo several procedures in order to become what is known as a Twilight. Twilights are the normal adult citizens of Hollow Garden. They are the farmers, the fishers, the builders, the miners, the teachers, the doctors. They are in abundance, and all are ready to fight at a moments notice. It is after becoming a Twilight that the being has a choice to make, depending upon their gender. If they are male, they either take up a non-military trade and remain a Twilight until their passing, or they join the military and work to, possibly, gain the priviledge of further upgrades and obtaining a class. The women, however, have only two choices. They can either become a designated breeder or join the military as a Skater. All Twilights go through at least one birthing cycle, so as to keep the population running smoothly, it is after this one birthing cycle that their choices are to be made.

There are exception to this rule, however, and those are the rulers. The 12 members of the Cabinet of Advisors and the ruler, Xanadin, have not only retained their normal human appearances, they seem to have little to no enhancements made to them at all. They are as if the only thing missing is their emotions. However, no one ever thinks about this, as it is not in their duty to contemplate such matters of interest.

And so the lithe bodies of the creeps make their way through the jungle, hurridly scanning for any signs of the other civiliaztion that they had picked up from before. Any signs of this other group of beings, this strange group that seemed to leave a trail on the ground. A horn in the distance, their accute hearing picking it up only faintly, brought their attention. It wasn't one from the Hollow Garden...could this perhaps be the other group? With a ballet of movement, the Creeps made their way towards the sound.

[b]TAG: Integral to see the white beings come out of the jungle. There are about ten in each group, and two groups, so twenty Creeps[/b]

[b]IC: Xanadin, His Chambers, Castle Oblivion[/b]

Xanadin watched the Twilights of this city go about their daily lives below him. Such fools, they had

9. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Skills:
    [2]farming
    []herding
    []fishing
    [2]building
    [5]mining
    [1]culinary
    []culture
    [3]politics
    [1]medicine
    [1]education
    [3]logic
    []Religion
    [4]weapon forging
    [6]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [6]armor forging
    [4]strategical thinking
    [2]communication
    []trade
    [1]transportation
    []boating

+1 added to building

[b]Kaspir City[/b]

Lord Jahuslear sat at the grand table, drinking every now and then from the water skin that he grasped in his hands. There was complete silence. They were waiting for him to begin. He liked things like this. Let them wait.

At the table were the finest men of the Kaspirai, the rulers of the Four Houses and the people with the power over their growing society.

To his left was Grachh Raius, the troublesome old man who wished he had been First Knight and not Jahuslear. Beside Grachh were his three sons- Korunn, the eldest and responsible for building works in the city, mostly basic hut structures made from wood and what metal they could use from the mining operations. Then there was Veri, a thin, frail young man who concerned himself with matters of communication. Finally there was Nida, the youngest. A very interesting individual. Alongside them was the cousin of the three boys, a general named Jin Jrastar Kinan, who had been responsible for much of the military's training and organisation tehse past few years.

On the right were the representatives of the Spirasha- the two cousins Jaksan and Krimus. They headed their family and took care of the regular citizens, controlled farming and the like. Their half blind uncle Saras was also there, while Jaksan?s twin sons, Vaalan and Nanak, sat quietly as they ever did, still young, having only recently come of age.

And at the other end of the table sat Hideo Irijima, the armourer. Calm and intelligent, the man was vital to the future success and growth of the Kaspirai. His family had gone through rough times, with his only son lost to disease a year previously. Sitting with Hideo was the only woman at the table, Clea, a proud and strong soul, and engaged to Nida Raius. Their future child would be one to watch, that was for certain.

Finally, beside Jahuslear were his brother in law Dann Vius and Dann?s son Parlasta. His own son was not yet of age, but much hope rested on those young shoulders.

?Honoured Lords and Lady,? began Jahuslear, leaning back in his wooden chair. ?Let us begin this council.?

[b]Tag: me[/b]

10. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Most of the Zabraks of New Iridonia

The sun rises each morning over the Eastern plain, and sets on the Western plain. There is a small village of Zabraks... well, perhaps a slightly large village... that is grouped around the lake in the center of the plain. Around the lake is the village of Katal, the Capitol of New Iridonia. If one were to stand on the hill to the north of it, one would see the log cabins arranged in a circle around the entire lake. There were straight streets running between the houses, and along the shore was the palace and the temple. Once a week, the peoples would gather for hours on end and worship their Lord. It was a quiet, pleasant village.

Outside of the border of Katal were many small villages throughout the plains of New Iridonia. They were disconected, and often had very little interaction with Katal and the government there. King Zamarnal hoped to change that. He was currently working on a smoke signal system to contact the other villages... although that was extremely unaffective. He was an inventive man, however. He cared not for war or weapons like most of the recent kings, and left the managing of the military to his trusted General, Antonius.

Antonius was a Zabrak in his early twenties, yet reknowned for his skill in combat. He was currently training the soldiers in the massive training grounds outside of the city. They were working on their dueling skills currently. He walked amongst the lines, giving them tips here, techniques there. He was proud of their development thus far, and watched as they began to row in their fighting skills--albeit, ever so slowly. He walked up to his second-in-command, a young Zabrak named Martule. He began talking with him about the troops.

We move now to the palace, where the young princess Kristala was sitting in her bedroom, combing her hair and considering what her father had been talking with her about a lot recently. Finding a husband. She could have anyone in the kingdom. She didn't want anyone in the kingdom though. She wanted Antonius. The only problem was, Antonius was so involved in training the armies of New Iridonia, that he hardly paid any attention to her, despite her attempts to gain his attention. She sighed.

We move down now to the workshops of King Zamarnal, adjacent to the temple. His smiths were trying new metals. He was working with smoke, attempting to find a way to create a signal with it. He yelled in aggitation and slammed the pot containing the fire flying. This new signal system did not work. Perhaps he could find a way to improve the transportation for the messengers to go faster. Yes, that's it. He went off to work on it.

TAG: Any, none,. whatever.

11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    Traex Shodaire/ Capital City Al'Garra/ in the mountains

Deimos Odai/ His practice room

He was up before sunrise as was usual. His practice room was made of a green stone that had an iridescent inner light. Other than the weapon racks on the walls there was nothing save some oil lamps to give light, should it be needed. His custom of pre-sunrise training was continuing unabated. Deimos waited for his Trainer, Jurgal, to attack. Jurgal held his staff in both hands, twirling it expertly. He was of Kulton?s family, one of the best trainers that they had. Only the best for the God Kings.

As Jurgal feinted to the left with the upper portion of the staff he quickly brought the bottom in from the right aimed at Deimos thigh in what could easily be a crippling blow. It never got close.

Deimos spun, his practice swords slapping the staff aside in quick succession, then his left hand blade coming across at Jurgal?s head, while the right hand blade held the staff in a bind. Jurgal leaned back, the sword going over him, and spun with a kick towards Deimos knees. Deimos jumped over his opponent?s leg, as well as his staff, in a forward flip. He landed, his back to his opponent, blocking the expected blow to his back with his left hand sword, and pivoting off of that he brought the other around in a vicious swipe, well inside Jurgal?s guard. He stopped a hair?s breadth from his neck.

?Good job Jurgal. Ye almost had me breathing hard.? He had something akin to an Irish brogue about the way he spoke, his voice silky smooth. Deimos bowed to him, chuckling. He stretched out his hand and levitated his weapons back into their places on the rack. He do be the best trainer we have? Surely we have someone better? I be needing a challenge. Maghr do be the closest there is anymore, other than Kulton. Kulton be far too old though.

Jurgal on the other hand was panting by this point. ?Thank you milord, will that be all this morning? Or will you not be partaking of your usual meditations?? He waited patiently, regaining his breath.

?That?ll be all me friend. Go, ye?ve earned ye?re rest this day.? Deimos turned away as Jurgal exited his inner sanctum. This was where he spent what free time he had. Time to do as he pleased. He savored the motion of his body as it went through the attack. He hadn?t even been hit this time, in a nearly hour long session with their best trainer? Soon I?ll be needing two. Mebbe Kulton?s son?d be interested in some training duels.

He moved towards the center of the room, with several old iron swords that had been forged more than a hundred years ago. He laid them out in a star pattern, and seated himself in the middle. He had recently added a new one and he was still having trouble with it. He knelt first in prayer to Beshjumal. ?Aye beseech ye, oh Beshjumal, and thankye fer yer kindnesses in granting me and me kin yer power. Aye be askin? ye te show me some new uses fer it.? With that he drew a claw across his palm and let a drop of blood fall to the floor. He did this once a month, as he felt his God demanded of him. He then closed his eyes and pictured the first sword raising into the air. He put out his hand and moved it up, and he ?felt? the sword rise. He proceeded to do this with the next, and the next, keeping them all levitated and steady at the same level. All pointed out from him. As he got to the last one his concentration started to falter again. Have aye found the limits to me power? He refused to believe it and grew angry and defiant. With that anger the last sword surged upwards staying in perfect line as the others. Being disciplined he refused to allow his sudden shock, and elation, to let him falter. He held them there until his hold body felt like it was straining against some unseen barrier. Then he threw his hands out, picturing the swords flying out towards specified targets that he had constructed himself in various places around the room. All of the swords found the middle of those targets.

He opene

12. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Wiki
    Clan: Grandala

After the feast when all had been cleaned up and the fish put into the reservoir for meals for the next week, Wiki undertook training excersizes with Lord Nokku. The worked on clearing his mind, focusining on the moment, and releasing emotion. These were the skills you needed to have to refine your abilities. To lead the clan.

For three long hours they worked, Wiki struggling to get basic concepts. He wondered to himself if it was this difficult for every training, or if he was too stupid or too young for the training. Finally, Lord Nokku called it a night and ended the training session, and Lord Nokku retired to bed.

Young Wiki, however, was too restless to sleep. He took up his axe and headed towards the jungle, seeking enlightenment and a sign from the unnamed god. He was too great, and too powerful for a name, and Wiki prayed silently to him; asking for a vision, for a sign, for his strength.

And then, Wiki saw it: messengers from his god. A group of small beings like none he had ever seen. He dropped to his knees and layed his axe in front of himself. He was in awe of the sign given him by the god, and would do whatever it would take to understand this sign.

Tag: BaSSiL

IC: Zion, the Wise[/b]
    [i]Clan: Muriads[/i]

Zion was pacing back and forth, waiting for words from any of the scout teams he had sent out. He had sent four teams of two out in all directions. He was curious as to their surroundings. More than the primitive beasts, more than the landscape. He wanted to find intelligent life. It was a vision like no other leader of the Muriads had ever had. And he had shared it only with his closest advisors and friends.

From the north came running Wessez, one of the two who had scouted that direction. He approached Zion and bowed his head in reverance.

"What news do you bring, Wessez?" Zion questioned him. "And where is your comrade, Hyln?"

"My Lord," Wessez began. He spoke lower than most of the Muriads, even though all spoke very low and very slow. "We heard yelling coming from a forest. Hyln, in his youth, ran to investigate, while I returned home. I request that we send ten of our bravest to uncover what this was."

Zion paced back and forth, waiting to respond. Finally, he did.

"Wessez, Hyln is young and foolish. He should have returned. He will probably die out there alone. I pray to my father that he does not, but I fear that he will. Your request is approved. Take any ten you want, except for the herders, for we need them for our food supply. Report back in twenty-one moons, or we shall presume you all dead."

And with that, Wessez went to gather his group, and Zion returned to look for the other scouting groups.

Within an hour, Wessez and ten of the Muriads were off to the north, to look for Hyln and to look for any other life out there.

[b]Tag: Chukles [/b](the group might pass your camp on their way)

[b]IC: Hyln
    [/b][i]Clan: Muriads

Hyln was young, only 70 years of age, but he was mature beyond his years. Everyone had told him that, and that was why he was allowed to make this journey as a scout. Yet, his immaturity showed as he rushed off. Now, he was in a strange place, scared, hungry, and alone.

He wasn't even sure what he was looking for, or why. He just knew in his stomach that there was something here to find, something worth finding by following that voice.

The trees were taller and denser than anything he had ever seen, and he had no idea what horrors lay behind or beyond any given tree.

Yet, in his ignorance and naivity, he pressed on looking for ... who knew what?

[b]Tag: Mitth[/b]

[hr]
    [u]Zedd[/u] +1 culinary, +1 anywhere
    [u]Mandeillord[/u] +1 mining, +1 communication
    [u]trimaj[/u] +2 anywhere
    [u]mitth[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]agap[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]Angus[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]BaSSiL[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]winged[/u] +1 anywhere
    [u]chukles[/u] +1 anywhere
    [hr]
    [b]OOC:

[/b]1) Trimaj, that change is fine

2) You might notice that points are coming out

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Species: Wookie
    Small Clan Name: Bacca
    Life Expectancy: 850yrs
    System of Government: monarchy
    Religion: Monotheistic
    Clan Type: Small
    Skills: One anywhere added to education
    []farming
    []herding
    [2]fishing
    [2]building
    [2]mining
    [2]culinary
    []culture
    []politics
    [2]medicine
    [3]education
    [3]logic
    [1]Religion
    [2]weapon forging
    [3]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [2]armor forging
    [2]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [1]trade
    []transportation
    []boating

The cleanup of the fallen condor dragon was still proceeding as the scientists and hunters wanted to learn more from the carcass as they disected it, after all in learning about it they may learn about themselves in some way.

Several sentries were posted at varing distances around the carcass to keep other predators away that would be attracted by the smell that was starting to come out of dead giant. One such scout looking down into the woods from a branch spotted something rather unusual, the scout was quite young that looked down on this new creature a mere 120 years of age. His yougness showed through when looking down on this wandering creature he accidentally let slip the water skin that was in his hand. It fell down to ground landing four feet in front of the new creature. Tarful, which was the young wookies name, quickly pulled an arrow onto the bow and took aim at the creature. He asked to himself not believing the thing was sentient, <What is this?> in a deep rumble. Meanwhile a small trickle came out of the water skin moistening the ground at the mouth of the cantine.

TAG: darthintegral/Hyln

OOC: I'm going to be gone until monday so have fun all, look forward to returning[face_tired] O what fun to move.

14. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Skills:
    [2]farming
    []herding
    []fishing
    [2]building
    [5]mining
    [1]culinary
    []culture
    [3]politics
    [1]medicine
    [1]education
    [3]logic
    []Religion
    [4]weapon forging
    [6]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [7]armor forging
    [4]strategical thinking
    [2]communication
    []trade
    [1]transportation
    []boating

+1 added to armour forging

[b]Kaspir City[/b]

The map was impressive. Ten feet long, eight across, with a myriad of markings and intricate detail around the sides and over the centre, it proudly displayed the Lands of the Kaspirai in their entirety, every settlement, every boundary, every stretch of farmed land. From the cold shore to the sweltering deserts to the mineral rich mountains, it was all there. This was an achievement, and deserved congratulations. And Lord Jahuslear said so.

?This is an achievement,? he announced, ?and deserves congratulations.? He paused. ?However, whether or not I will offer them is a different matter. To produce such a?thorough and comprehensive map must have taken some research. I believe you sponsored this?project, Lord Grachh??

The scarred old man looked up from his seat with disdain and spoke with barely concealed contempt.

?Yes. I did.?

?Now it does make me wonder why you would do such a thing. I am already fully aware of what the Kaspirai possess and what we do not, I have no need of such a chart. So I am inclined to think: you have another motive for making this, other than to remind me of our peoples? holdings, surely? And look.? Jahuslear leaned forward, and swept his hand over a large portion of the map. ?These lands lie beyond our borders. Much of this map is left vague and blank, because it is uncharted territory. Now why would you wish to place uncharted territory on a map of our lands?? There was silence. ?Perhaps it is because you wish those unexplored lands to be explored??

Still silence.

?Answer me!? bellowed Jahuslear. ?Do not fool yourself, Grachh! I know full well the game you are playing! You want to lead our people on some foolish campaign out to conquer the unknown! And why? For more wealth? We have enough!?

?It is not for that,? spat Grachh, his aged knuckles cracking as he clenched his fists.

?Then for what! For your own personal glory??

?Of course not!? cried Grachh, getting to his feet, and two of his sons rose with him. ?For the glory of the Kaspirai! Our people are growing in number, our soldiers are growing in strength, our miners are more successful in their efforts than they have ever been! We owe it to them to expand!?

?Calm down, Grachh,? whispered Saras Spirasha, peering over with his one good eye. ?Anger is not the way.?

?Though I agree with Lord Grachh,? said Krimus Spirasha, folding his huge arms and nodding. ?We can have more than we have already.?

?We are not strong enough,? hissed Jahuslear slowly. ?You know the whispers and rumours that come to us here, of other kingdoms. Of a strange empire and powerful realms that could harm us. And you would send an army to die against them for no reason other than to seize a few provinces? We do not possess the resources. That is why I have become focused on our military. Because it must be strengthened.?

?No,? replied Grachh, waving away the hand of his son Veri, who was trying to get him to sit back down, ?No. We are ready [i]now[/i]. Listen to this. Just listen. Lord Hideo- give us the latest reports.?

At the end of the table, a thin figure stirred, smiling. His long white hair and beard were perfectly combed, and his expression was a picture of serenity.

?I shall do so,? he said softly. ?With the permission of our First Knight.?

?You have my permission,? replied Lord Jahuslear, nodding almost imperceptibly to express his gratitude for the respect shown by Lord Hideo. Such a contrast to Grachh?s discourteousness. That man had no sophistication.

?Very well,? said Lord Hideo, and his daughter Clea passed him a scroll from which he began to read. ?Our blacksmiths report that swords of

15. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: New skill points allocated in red

[3]farming
    [2]herding
    []fishing
    [2]building
    []mining
    [1]culinary
    [3]culture
    []politics
    []medicine
    [1]education
    [2]logic
    []Religion
    [3]weapon forging
    [3]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [3]armor forging
    [3]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [1]trade
    []transportation
    []boating

Post to follow.

16. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    []farming
    [2]herding
    []fishing
    []building
    []mining
    []culinary
    [2]culture
    []politics
    []medicine
    []education
    []logic
    [3]Religion
    [2]weapon forging
    [2]weapon wielding
    [1]animal riding
    [1]armor forging
    [1]strategical thinking
    [2]communication
    []trade
    []transportation
    []boating

Clan Adoichi
    IC as Hrothgar

The Chistori had butchered the dragon at the site of its death, and with some difficulty, had returned, carrying massive amounts of meat, to the settlement.

Large tents, made of krayt hide, were propped up next to a cliff. The tents blended into the cliffs, camoflauging them against intruders. Not that there had been many intruders, other than an exiled Chistori or two. The slabs of meat were doled out amongst the tribe, and Hrothgar watched as the shamen carried slabs off to be sacrificed. Those few interested in becoming leaders of the spirit world followed, eager to watch the slabs fall into the pools of fire.

Hrothgar, however, had other things on his mind. He taken the horns of the krayt, hacked off with his blades, back to camp. Perhaps as a trophy, or a new weapon...

He had much to do.

Tag: Integral, any

17. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Hoorays for points!!!

Skills: 25
    [1]farming
    [1]herding
    [1]fishing
    [3]building
    []mining
    [1]culinary
    [2]culture
    [2]politics
    []medicine
    [1]education
    [1]logic
    [5]Religion
    [2]weapon forging
    [1]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [1]armor forging
    [1]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [2]trade
    []transportation
    []boating

+1 to weapon forging

IC: Antonius~ 3 days later

Antonius was out with his men once again. Things had gotten interesting since then. Three proposals of mariage were made by the princess to him. He had managed to weasle out each time. However, he tended to avoid her quite a bit recently. With a sigh, he continued to instruct his men. He had no idea why standing out there instructing sweating men in the art of war did not bore him> That is all he did each day. he didn't mind it though. As he gave his orders more out of habit than anything, he noticed a small group of people approaching the training grounds. Curious as to their intent, he called over Martule. As the young man came to his side, Antonius spoke. "Take twenty men and investigate that group." He pointed to the approaching group. "Thy do not appear to be Zabrak. Bring arms, jsut in case."

With a curt nod, Martule said, "Yes sir." And moved off to gather the men. Several minutes later, they were making off towards the group.

TAG: Integral

18. Mandeillord

Mar 13, 2006
    Name: Kol Xita
    Brief Bio: Kol had a knack for fighting ever since he was a child. His skill was war-tactics, and this got him promoted to the position he is today. Any battle he fights in is a fight to the death, and Kol will not accept defeat. This philosophy is the same for any one of the soldiers of the Qizara.

[b]IC: Kol Xita[/b]

The meeting with Pok had been the same; the usual banter back-and-forth with no real conversation. Pok had always been like that, a trait that hadn?t changed since he became High Priest. But these changes had corrupted Pok to become a being that Kol did not recognize anymore. He was greedy, selfish, and wanted power more than anything else. He had denounced the religion which had brought him to that position, and now the people grew restless. They needed a leader who would put them as their first priority. Pok did not do this. Kol would, but he needed more supporters. He had the backing of the army, but this was not enough. He needed the backing of the people.

In the game of politics, the people are everything. They are your chance at success and fame. Without them, you would get nowhere. Kol knew this, Pok did not. There were many things that the High Priest did not know. He did not know that his wife was the local whore; he did not know that his rule was on the verge of ending; he was an ignorant fool. Kol would have to do something about this, and soon.

The walk to the command post had taken shorter than he expected, and the guards opened the doors with a salute. Kol walked into the briefing room, where his military advisors waited, and sat down at the head of the table. They were to begin their discussion on recent scouting trips, but were interrupted by a shrill whistle. A young boy ran into the room panting. ?St-stray kr-,? the boy paused to take a breath, ?krayt dragon from the north. Hurry.?

Kol leaped up at once, issuing orders back and forth to the different advisors around. The briefing room erupted into chaos and Kol was the only one that remained calm. [i]Krayt Dragon[/i] he thought. [i]This will be a good training session for the more inexperienced soldiers[/i].

[b]TAG: Any, DI[/b]
    [hr]
    [2]farming
    []herding
    []fishing
    [4]building
    [3]mining
    []culinary
    []culture
    [3]politics
    [1]medicine
    []education
    [2]logic
    [3]Religion
    [2]weapon forging
    [3]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [2]armor forging
    []strategical thinking
    [2]communication
    []trade
    []transportation
    []boating

+1 to mining and communication

19. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Hyln
    Clan: Muriads

Hyln could sense something was wrong, but he had no idea what. He stopped in his tracks and arched his head in either direction, attempting to find out if he was being stalked, attacked, or watched. He could see nothing. He wondered if his paranoia was getting to him; if he should turn tail and run, run back home as fast as he could.

Yet, he knew he couldn't do that. He couldn't face the shame. For his family, it would be better to die an honorable death caused by his own stupidity than to lose face with the rest of the clan.

Suddenly, a water cantine fell from the tree above Hyln. He walked backwards, taking his large, lumbering grey body slowly away from it.

If someone means to harm me, he thought to himself, they are quite careless.

He arched his head up high, attempting to look for whatever caused that fall. He could not see anything. If there was intelligent life here, they were much more resourceful than the Muriads. And much better at hiding.

He arched his head up, and spoke loudly, calling out to no one in general. "I mean no harm. I come from Clan Muriad. We only seek to know what lives beyond ourselves. Please show yourself!"

Tag: Mitth

IC: Wessez
    Clan: Muriads

The twenty of the expedition were making an excellent pace. They had no idea how far they had to go, but young Hyln was not good at hiding his tracks. And, at the moment, these twenty were not either. They hoped this would not come back to haunt them.

Wessez stopped at the front of the pack. He could tell he was being followed. He saw in front of him not very far away a forrest.

"Into the forrest," he boomed to the others. "We are being followed, and we must be safe."

Wessez continued into the forrest, his pace hastening, as he hoped to keep those in his group safe.

Tag: Chukles

[/b]
    [b]IC: The Narrator[/b]

And yes, this day Hrothgar had a break through ... he learned how to attack as the krayt dragon, learning to make a new weapon out of the horns, a stronger weapon than any he had help before. Sharper and more durable, but rarer ... this weapon would help him greatly.

And, of course, things would soon change for the Mandalore, as well. They had thought themselves to be isolated in their icy lands. But, just to the east at the start of the plains, where the cold from the icy regions was felt, but the grounds were fertile for crops and herded beasts, lived a clan of sullustans, known as [b]Trevaran.[/b]

[color=red]Adoichi +1 weapon forging[/color]

[hr]

[u]mitth[/u]: +1 anywhere
    [u]winged[/u]: +1 politics, +1 communications, +1 anywhere
    [u]Penguinator[/u]: +1 anywhere
    [u]Chukles[/u]: +1 anywhere
    [u]Mandeillord[/u]: +1 anywhere

[hr]

[b]OOC[/b]: Welcome back, dontlookatmethatway

20. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Skills:
    [0]farming
    [1]herding
    [2]fishing
    [1]building
    [0]mining
    [1]culinary
    [2]culture
    [1]politics
    [2]medicine
    [2]education
    [1]logic
    [2]Religion
    [1]weapon forging
    [1]weapon wielding
    [1]animal riding
    [1]armor forging
    [2]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [2]trade
    [1]transportation
    [2]boating
    Added to weapon wielding

[b]Greldo Clan; Banar[/b]

Banar had decided that the village was too undefended. He called together some of his priests and older villagers.
    "Our village must be defended by its people. Imagine if a krayt dragon strayed into the village. What would happen to us?" The group looked at each other helplessly. "We have weapons, but we do not know how to use them. We are going to devise a method of fighting." Banar nodded to some attendants, who began to pass out crude wooden sticks. "Begin."

After a few hours, the priests had learned how to wield the weapons, to a certain extent. Banar wouldn't want to go hunting krayt dragons just yet, but he saw possibilities. Banar had a motive for training his men, however. Banar stepped in front of his men.
    "You have gained basic control of these weapons. That is beneficial, because we must embark on an expedition. You all know of our boatyard on the edge of the sea. They have not checked in with us for months. We must go and investigate." Banar nodded at the storehouses. "Prepare for this quest and return here in one hour."

TAG: Any

21. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Zedd Vega / Clan Mandalore

Icy Region; Mid-Afternoon; Mandalorian Encampment

After a long, harsh trek through the icy wilderness, Zedd and his Mandalorian scouts had returned, Tauntauns in tow. They had gathered about three females, one appeared to be pregnant, and about six males. Not much for their desired haul, but it would suffice in means of herding and reporducing for both transportation means and food.

Zedd aided his men in guiding the creatures into their pens, the newly appointed pen guards armed with noose-polearms to handle any hostile tauntauns. The pen itself was about 100 meters by 250 meters, and there were about ten guards positioned equally around the pen.

Krieg exited the pen and watched as the tauntauns immediately began grazing in the bare grass left by the handlers when they set up the pens. He laughed and shook his head. "Stupid animals." Krieg made his way towards his tent where his family embraced him, his 10 year old son Dal and his 20 year old daughter Tessiana wrapped their arms around him as Krieg's wife, Ulina, slowly made her way out of the tent. She was again with child, and smiled as Mandalore approached them.

"The third in your litter, Ulina?" Zedd commented with a smile, patting young Dal on the head with his gloved hand. Ulina nodded and smiled, rubbing her stomach.

"Yes Mandalore. We look forward to bringing another proud Mandalorian into our clan." Ulina replied, Krieg approaching her and wrapping his arm around her. Krieg smiled to his son and daughter, who looked to the mighty Mandalore as he stood before them. Dal smiled and stood proudly, whereas Tessiana kept her head held low and blushed. She had seen Mandalore every day of her life since as far back as she could remember, and she knew that he was their protector. When she was about thirteen, she developed something of a crush on their clan leader, but kept it to herself mostly.

"Very well then," Mandalore started. "I hope you have a healthy baby. These weathers are quite unbearing when it comes to survival. But you have strong bloodlines, and any you bring into our clan will most certainly be strong." Mandalore smiled and rubbed Dal's head again, giving a kind nod to Tessiana as her face turned a bright red. He shook Krieg's hand and waved goodbye to Ulina as he headed back to his home.

On his way, Zedd was approached by the clan weaponsmith and was handed a bow and arrow made of animal bone and tree branches. The weaponsmith himself was mute, his throat having been cut in the battle circle years earlier by the former Mandalore, but was spared and avenged by Zedd himself. Vega examined the bow and pulled back on the string, the string itself made from tightly stretched tauntaun entrails. It was tough, and the smell of tauntaun still lingered on it, but it was well worth the sacrifice of having a good weapon handy.

"Very good, Osrand. Can you fashion twenty more of these? I can get some of the younger boys to help you in making them." Vega offered. Osrand nodded his head as the two were approached by Krieg.

"How goes things, Mandalore?" Krieg asked, looking over the fine bow Mandalore had just slung over his shoulder.

"Krieg, how would Dal like to help Osrand fashion some of these bows for our soldiers? He could surely use the help, seeing as how many of our apprentice weaponsmiths are on opposite ends of the camp."

Krieg nodded and looked to Osrand. "Surely. It would be an honor Mandalore. I will send Dal over to Osrand's shop right away." With that, Krieg was off and Zedd continued to speak with Osrand, who just nodded and shook his head. When they were finished, Zedd walked back to his home, and sat by himself near his indoor campfire.

TAG: ANY

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: thankye my friend. i really appreciate it.

IC:GM APPROVED

Species: Defel

Clan Name: Traex Shodaire (shortened to Traex in most cases,

Life Expectancy: 150-300

System of Government: A Warrior Triarchy. Three God Kings whose descendants maintain the family line and rule as they die. The leaders families were raised up because they were the elite warriors, and they have groomed themselves to be the three greatest warriors in their tribe. They may be the three best on the planet...

Another aspect of this is that two can over rule the one. This has happened very infrequently because they prefer to present a united front, and if two agree on something the other will follow suit, making known his concerns about it to the other two, but making sure they do not appear divided to their people. There have been only seven recorded instances where this has happened, all on matters of greatest importance.

Religion: Monotheistic, with a war like God by the name of Beshjumal. This God also demands ritual sacrifices from the devout, in the way of their own blood being offered. Not always much, but some. It is the most heartfelt gift you can give, something of your own body. It is believed that the three Kings family lines were descended from this God as they are capable of things no others in their species are capable of.

Clan Type: Competitive

Skills: Starting 40 total points

+2 Anywhere points:

+1 Farming
    +1 Communication

LIVING
    [4]farming
    [0]herding
    [2]fishing
    [3]building
    [2]mining
    [1]culinary

ADVANCMENT
    [1]culture
    [2]politics
    [2]medicine
    [2]education
    [1]logic
    [5]religion

BATTLE
    [4]weapon forging
    [4]weapon wielding
    [0]animal riding
    [0]armor forging
    [2]strategical thinking

INTERACTION
    [2]communication
    [2]trade
    [2]transportation
    [2]boating
    [0]luck (only given by GM)

IC: Traex Shodaire/ Capital City Al'Garra/ in the mountains

Maghr Nedjam / In his Bedroom

He was still in bed as the sun came up. He wasn?t like the other God Kings, he preferred sleep to being up with the sun. More of his business occurred at night than in the morning. His family had been taking care of many of the administrative details for many years, and he found he had a passion for being able to influence things at such a basic level as that. He was also more interested in comfort than the other two, but he was no slouch when it came to fighting. He just knew how to appreciate things that weren?t harsh and austere, he wasn?t sure the others were, Deimos was the one he was more worried about in that respect because he was young. Despite his youth he was rapidly becoming respected by many of their people for his brilliance on the battlefield. He was also being hailed as the greatest fighter in the realm. I?ll have to watch out for him, he was rapidly becoming more of a threat than an ally. In a few years when Kulton died in the future and Deimos tried to push for there being one fewer? or only one King, he might be able to pull it off. That would not be good for anyone should that be the case.

He laid in bed His eyes closed letting various possibilities running through his mind, none of which held much promise. He sighed and finally sat up, stretching his arms over his head, feeling every muscle in his body stretch and then release. He rolled out of bed and went through a series of exercises to keep his body in fighting trim.

It was during this that his youngest son, his heir apparent because he showed far more promise than any of the others, came in. Hilgman was brilliant, and everyone in all of the families knew it.

?Father, we have a problem.? He stood, waiting for Maghr to acknowledge and ask for more information. He didn?t have to wait long. Maghr turned and gave him a nod, but continued with his excercises. ?Our scouts who?ve been exploring the mountains far to the south have reported a group of beings that are as least as advanced as we are?? He looked at his father, and didn?t get any

23. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Daer k?Allor
    Trevar, King?s Hall, Strategy Room

?They rejected it again??

?They did indeed.? Triar Dalin, King?s Political Advisor, threw the third draft of the Defense Initiative Bill on the table.

?There is absolutely no reason to block it. Increased spending on weapons and armor to defend ourselves is a good idea,? complained the King.

?Yes, but this isn?t about whether it?s a good idea; it?s about politics. K?Liet has finished forming his coalition and now he?s flexing his muscles to show us that he is a force to be reckoned with.?

?It was all so much simpler,? griped Daer ?when the Coalition of Nobles didn?t exist. Before it came into play, the King?s Men were the dominant faction in both the House of Lords and the Electorate. I? he jabbed a finger at his chest for emphasis ?controlled the entire government. But that has changed.?

?You have to admit it was clever, though.? Triar replied. ?K?Liet took a group with the potential for enormous power and unified them.?

?Yes, it was clever. But now we need to find a way to counter it. Any suggestions??

?Well, we could ally ourselves with one religion or another.?

?That is more dangerous than it?s worth. It could be our downfall in the not-so-far-off future. Send out orders to our foot soldiers in the Electorate and House of Lords. Tell them to keep up the fight against the Coalition.?

Triar nodded. ?It will be as you command, my king.? He exited. Daer remained in the chamber for a few minutes, staring blankly out into space in contemplation.

Tag: Me

24. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    Skills: 25
    [1]farming
    [1]herding
    [1]fishing
    [3]building
    []mining
    [1]culinary
    [2]culture
    [2]politics
    []medicine
    [1]education
    [1]logic
    [5]Religion
    [2]weapon forging
    [2]weapon wielding
    []animal riding
    [1]armor forging
    [1]strategical thinking
    [1]communication
    [2]trade
    []transportation
    []boating

+1 to weapon weilding

IC: Martule

The group they were following veered off into the woods. It was a strange thing, as they seemed to be quite determined to go along the edge of them. Martule watched on and considered going back. However, he had been assigned to find out who they were and what they wanted. He could not fail. He turned to his firend, Tamren, and spoke with him. "You go into the woods there." He pointed. "I will enter there." He pointed farther down into the woods. "We will come to a point and hopefully catch them. No fighting. I want no casualties, unless they attack first. Understodd." Tamren nodded.

"Yes Sir." He responded. With that, the two took there nine men and split off to enter the woods.

TAG: INtegral

25. Mandeillord

Mar 13, 2006
    IC: Kol Xita

The Krayt Dragon was magnificently large, though not the largest Kol had seen. That story was one to go down in the archives. Kol shook the memory out of his mind and refocused on the present. He noticed that the soldiers cautiously drifted around the dragon; not getting too close yet not being cowards and running away. However, the place stank of fear, and this was not acceptable in Kol?s army. Kol promptly took command of the situation.

Pointing to two young cadets, he issued them a series of orders. ?Gather the ropes and bring them to me. Also, order the soldiers to form a barrier around the Dragon. If they don?t listen, send them to me and I?ll deal with them accordingly.? The two cadets stood there frozen, still contemplating over the fact that Commander Xita chose them for this task. Kol glanced at how they weren?t moving. ?What are you two waiting for? We have a Krayt Dragon to capture.? The two cadets saluted and scurried out of there as fast as possible, as Kol had a reputation of killing disloyal or disobedient soldiers.

After receiving the orders from the two cadets, the soldiers began to form the barrier around the dragon out of anything they could find. Most of the barrier was chopped wood, but other parts were rocks or boulders. The dragon let out a bellow and stomped its feet. It was not happy. The soldiers glanced at each other, backing away from it just incase it charged. Their deepest fears came true, as the Krayt Dragon soon roared and charged cleanly through the makeshift wall, sweeping away the debris with its tail and ducking its head so the horns pointed towards the soldiers.

?Mahdi, Mahdi, Mahdi!? could be heard as the soldiers chanted their battle-cry and attacked the Krayt Dragon savagely. Kol did not interfere, not yet at least. He needed his soldiers to learn discipline and dispel the fear that conquered them. He needed them to rely on their primal instincts when fighting, and leave the strategy up to the higher-ranked officers. This Krayt Dragon was not some beast to be afraid of; it was a training exercise and precisely a training exercise. Another bellow signified that his soldiers were making some progress. They needed to aim for the sinus cavity in order to get to the brain! Kol shouted to himself. He was furious that it took this long, but his face was passive and no emotions were visible.

After a good five minutes of thrashing and slashing by the Krayt Dragon, it finally fell to a spear that was jammed into its brain, killing it instantly. The skirmish was over and the men could rest, or so they thought. Kol came into the clearing, helmet against hip, with an obvious look of utter disgust upon his face.

?You call that a fight? If it took you five minutes to kill a damn beast, how long do you think it will take to kill men who are either your equivalents in battle or better?! That was pathetic and you are all grateful that you are alive right now. Skin it, collect the meat and muscles, and also gather the strong bones. We won?t waste anything. You will not leave until those tasks are done.? Kol saluted them and walked towards the town, hoping they took that speech well.

TAG: DI, Any

[2]farming
    []herding
    []fishing
    [4]building
    [3]mining
    []culinary
    []culture
    [3]politics
    [1]medicine
    []education
    [2]logic