Clarification on this "Sock Invasion"

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by TheHuntressDiana, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    I just want to make sure that all you "invaders" know that Flaming and Personal Attacks aren't part of this. If I see more of it, I'm going to call this off.

I don't need upset members complaining...which has already happened (calling my members "ya wuss" is not acceptable)...and it's not a good way to make and keep friends in FF.

Thanks,
    -Bianca, TheHuntressDiana
  2. TLT Jedi Knight

Sorry...stopped it too late.......really meant no harm...some of our less educated troops are a little too exhuberant. PLease let us back in......we'll be......better.!
  3. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    If the offender will make go with the person who was the target, things may still be repairable. As for now, this member has decided to stay away from the board until this is over.

I'm not pleased with that.

So, if that can be done, I'm sure it would do a world of good.

Thanks.
  4. TLT Jedi Knight

I'll see what we can do.....
  5. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ok who has done the offending?
  6. Sith_Sock Jedi Knight

I know I did one on Diana, sorry, I put a j/k there, but I guess it was a little brash
  7. The-Clone-Ranger Jedi Padawan

Things did seem to get out of hand, and some were posting like mad over there...
  8. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    who ever made the comint stated above needs to go and apolagize. and I feel as though one of our groups leaders should start an apolagie thread that we can all post in.
  9. TLT Jedi Knight

I've talked to a couple of the troops...we'll see......
  10. SGT_SOCKO Jedi Knight

star 1
    we need to go back and edit anything thats was said rudely.
  11. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    You don't have to worry about me...I'm fine with what's been said to me.

I'm concerned about how members of my group will react and so far, one being upset isn't making this enjoyable.

Dave_Attell. Midnightguard was personally offended by a remark made by Dave_Attell. This needs to be smoothed over. Please.

-Bianca
  12. Midnightguard Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dave_Attell, I saw your apology on our board... hey, it's no sweat man... lets just rack it up as a mis-communication :)

Once again, I'm sorry for taking this whole thing the wrong way... my explanation is over on our board if any of you are interested.
  13. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    See....we can trade rounds without anyone actually getting whacked....just gotta remember the thicker skin....FLOL! By the by, when are ya'll gonna gang up on us?!
  14. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    Socks are retarded. Someone always gets hurt in the end. It's not even funny. Arguing with yourself, wow that's really hilarious. Everytime there is a sock thing something bad happens. I can't believe you guys haven't caught on by now...sock things are bad
  15. StarBlazer Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, JO, always the blunt observer. 8-} As for me, the first sock game/thing was enough for me. Dunno, it just never held much appeal for me I guess.

*SB*
  16. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    I tried. I really did. I just cant get into it. I even made a sock for myself for when I'm in a bad mood so I could be a jerk on purpose. It just didnt take.
    Some folks really like it & I'm all for that if their having harmless fun, but even our last game didnt go as planned. Noone got really mean or anything- its just an example. If we can't even have an honest sock game within our own group, maybe we should just skip the whole sock thing.
  17. rfuthey Jedi Knight

star 1
    I, personally, think socks are comfortable.
  18. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    Sock are really comfortable if your big toe is sticking out.
  19. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    I'd have to agree that both "Sock Invasions" so far have had negative consequences to the group as a whole, other groups don't enjoy it, why continue and give us a bad name. We have fun with it here on our board, and we should continue that, but keep it contained here, if others want to join in, they're welcome.

As someone who does go to other city boards to discuss conventions, fanfilms, website tips and other activities, I don't want bad feelings for the group preceding me.

Just my .02 as always.

Did I just agree with Joey? Someone hose me down :)
  20. Material_Boi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just FYI, I harbor no hard feelings about this invasion. If anything I feel, kinda guilty... don't know why tho. ?[face_plain] Anyways, I'm still gonna meet y'all @ whereever the place is. (Unless the relatives drastically change plans.)
  21. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    lol @ wannabe. If I word a lot of my posts differently and less cynical, I think more people would agree with me lmao
  22. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    why do i always miss these things?
  23. Swomz Jedi Master

star 4
    I gotta agree with Joey on this, that was my first "Sock Invasion" and it turned out to not be so great.
  24. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Yu don't need to reword anything, JO....we look at yu...and understand.

FFFFFFLLLLLOOOOOLLLLL!

Jus kiddin', bro...had to take the shot!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.