main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Class Project help?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by classproject, Mar 22, 2013.

1. classproject

classproject Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2013
    1. I need everyone's favorite character from the pre quels? and why

2. Was there anything that these characters did that upset you?

3. If you could add any tool to your favorite character what would you add? that does not break character??

2. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    1. Palpatine. I absolutely loved seeing his plans play out as he wormed his way higher and higher in the system, ultimately reaching the point where he could control the galaxy via the Empire as seen in the original films.

2. Do you mean in terms of character within the film, or in terms of how they were written? If its the first option, I kind of hate the fact that he destroyed all that was good in the galaxy and stepped forward in the role of a Hitler-esque dictator.

3. Like, a physical tool? I can't really think of anything physical that he would really need (apart from maybe a Death Star :p ). Palpatine is all about playing with words and manipulating both his enemies and his allies. Any other tool after that falls short in comparison.

Hope this helps with your project!

3. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    1. Jango Fett because he's a Fett
    2. Died
    3. Common Sense

4. Thefinalhack

Thefinalhack Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2013
    1. Vader because he has the coolest mask ever
    2. Died
    3.not applicable

Sent via my astromech droid

5. Darth Dominikkus

Darth Dominikkus Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2013
    Favorite Character: Anakin Skywalker. I don't enjoy Hayden's actor as much, but I enjoy the role of Anakin and the many archetypes he portrays in the films. Key character.

Upsetting Moment: Throws away Padme for power. He may have had a good heart in why he longed for more power, but he definitely let greed and power get the best of him over the love that he could of had.

Tool: I can't really think of anything. Maybe he could use some humility and common sense at times, but those aren't really tools.

Hope I helped!