main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

classic trillogy blue ray hopes and expectations

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by darthdoomonous, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthdoomonous

darthdoomonous Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2008
    hi,following on from my rather short prequal trillogy hopes and expecations here goes for the classics,i loved the special editions but still felt there was more to be done on ANH,some of these were solved in 2004 but what else could be done on a ultimate blue ray edition first of all the most iconic and memorable scene of all the films the devestator star destroyer flying over head its still a awsome scene,but why is vader on it his ship is the executor now imagine that flying over head,the force unleasehed is supposed to be cannon and in that the executor is nearly built and i think it would be around in ANH time period,part of me thinks its good we dont see the emperor during ANH but hes such a instrumental character that i think he deserves a hologram in ANH,we know from the force unleashed that during ANH bail organa is actualy on the run a enemy of the empire the holo feed of leia was cut just intime so vader and the emperor have no direct proof leia is involved with bails rebellion,i would love to see the emperor say to vader and tarkin that his spies have reveiled bail has returned home to alderann and that the traitor should be destroyed with the death star,the lightsabre fight between obi and vader has always irked me the 2004 release made it slightly better by fixing the lightsbres but its still a poor fight after what weve seen lucas has said that its a old man and a half man half machine thats why its like that yodas 900 and he still kicks ass as obi spends all the fight with his hood up it would be easy{heres me sitting at a computer at home saying this would be easy i beleive ILM can do anything}to hire a couple of guys{hayden and ewen would be awsome}to dress up as vader and obi and reshhot the fight and make it one of the best in the series the technology used to put christopher lees face on his stunt double in AOTC and ROTS could be used to do the same with guiness,get rid of or make scary that interigration droid, ILM trickery should be used to make artoo enter the x-wing like he enters the naboo fighter digitaly remove that pipe conected to artoos head and just have that guy atop the xwing look like hes just checking artoo is alright, would make the line "this droids abit beat up want a new one" seem resonable,the death star briefing should be made grander get rid of that entire wall that the screen is showing the death star and have more pilots and aliens maybe even have mon mothma in the distance,where the screen was should be a hologram with dodonna pointing his stick into it,when the death star is approching its shown in a kind of well with leia and co looking down this well looks well like ones in AOTC and ROTS except those ones show holograms of the current battle i think a hologram of the deathstar battle would fit nicely,now empire my favouite SW film the only thing i would like to see is the AT-ATs getting droped off perhaps see the drop ships used in episode 2 to drop off snowtroopers,lucas has said that he has no intensions of redoing empires yoda and i agree,but he did say that he would of had yoda leaping and bounding with luke during his running through dagobah,so maybe he will digitaly remove yoda from lukes back and do this it would look cool,i love it that the hologram of palpatine was reshot for the 2004 release but i wonder that because ROTS wasnt out yet there might be a longer version explaining more,padme still looked pregnant at her funneral...jedi i loved as a kid but as i got older i fast forwarded through the ewoks,i think its about time jabba got a digital makeover at least then he would look like the TPM and ANH versions and now we know jabba has a son it would be nice to see him in the background but not on the skiff so we know that jabbas son has taken over his palace,with ROTS in a ultimate box set the rating {in england}will be a 12 so the violence could be upped in the other films i dont mean this in abad way but i would like to see scorch marks {like seen on the seperatists anakin kills}when luke attacks jabbas men,lucas has said that if he had done ROTJ now most of

2. Darth Dark Helmet

Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 27, 1999
    Ummm...okay. The post in the PT forum was a run on sentence, this is a super, mega run on sentence.

3. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I blame the school system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.