main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Classic Trilogy forums, ''Is Boba Fett Dead?''

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Terranix, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terranix

Terranix Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    Why oh why do the guys (& gals, if you're one of those uber-politically correct types.) over there show such blatant contempt for the EU, & to a fairly large extent EUers themselves? ALl reason & debating seems to escape them under the continuous mound of ''EU sucks'', one sentence posting. You can try to debate all you like, their minds remained firmly closed.

Anyway, it would be appreciated if some of you would go over there & vote for ''Alive'' in the poll. I'm fairly certain the only reason they are ''winning'' (By a small minority.) is because it's on their forum, & not enough pro-EU people are there to support it.

Might seem a newbie-ish request, but I'm a tad ired. :p

2. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Well, according to many of them, us Expanded Universe types show up and try to shove the fact that's it's fact down their throats.

3. Theedage

Theedage Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    www.bobafett.com go there and support your Fettish =]

4. Terranix

Terranix Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    No, it was more them putting up a poll expressly to take the piss out of the EU & hack writers, for the 965,856,431th time. There are only a few people that recognize the EU in the thread, the rest is just a mound of ''EU sucks'' random commenting.

lol, I like Fett, but if I'm honest he's not my favourite character.

5. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
  6. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    No.. just don't do that... the great Canon vs EU war took place a few months ago, don't go create something new...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.