Classic TV

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Entropy, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    But we didnt say you were the ONLY one...
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Point taken... at least I'm in good company.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Yes you are......../cackles evilly
  4. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Lodreh, you aren't the only disturbed one here.
    Let's not forget I played a Paladin who had a fetish for hotcakes, and now a female elf who used to be a samurai, got it on with an Orc, and constantly gets harrassed by anything else with a voice box.
    But I'd say I'm not entirely to blame.
  5. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    You know one of my favorite characters was a befuddled Gnome Artificer named Wong... he was so dumb but likable... he made a repeating crossbow (this was in 2nd before there were no such things) and used all of the party's money on an experiment to build the perfect warrior... he got side tracked and instead built a bunch of mini clockwork gnomes that exploded if touched... ah, those were the days...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Sounds like a fun character. :)
  7. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Truly he was... though he pissed the party off more than the baddies so the party killed him with much prejudice...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  8. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Durgen will always have my fondest of memories. When I think about how insane I am, I find it very comforting that even my insanity can be surpassed.

Amen
  9. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    "Any one who claims to be sane in an insane world, is clearly insane."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  10. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Durgen was nothing more than a rabid, hairy gnome with fancy weaponry.
  11. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    ...and Galvous was boy trying to be a man with fancy weaponry... what is your point?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  12. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  13. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    As I remember correctly Galvous feared Durgen so much that he took spells to try to control him. Yet Galvous was so pathetic that Durgen was to the point where he could control it himself..... What good were you again? Oh I see, comical relief eh?

"BLOOD FOR BLOOD"

"FIGHT FOR ME"

"Galvous, Loading please wait."

"Ding, Durgen levels."
  14. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    First of all, learn to spell, College Professor, it's Galvas. Secondly, you talk about ME having fancy weapons? You were the one with the axe that can do Godly amounts of damage in a single stroke. Don't be retarded. Galvas never feared him, and I could have taken Vlad out myself. It was me who dealt the final blow anyway, and I'm the last one to want to take claim to a victory; I tend to let those kinds of things come to me, but when you use your own words to distort the facts, someone must step in with the Proverbial "Visine" and clear some eyes up.
  15. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    As the dungeon turns.... :D
  16. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    "Yuck, corn. Why is it always corn? Sammy not even eat corn."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  18. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    For one it does not matter how you spell your Paladin's name for it does not matter in the long run. You were a pimple in the grand scheme of things. Durgen could have done anything he wanted

Do you want proof:

Durgen:.....

Galvas: We have to get through that door there is something in there that can help us I know it!

Durgen: Idea.... *picks up the monk* I throw him through the magical trapped door?

Galvas: *sigh* Don't do that....

Durgen: Um he ain't gonna feel it none, hes not there if you get my drift

Galvas:go ahead....

Durgen: Aight! *throws Dustin's monk into the door and it almost kills Dustin's monk who is currently knocked out."

Galvas: *is handed a piece of paper and becomes a fallen Paladin after reading it*

-----------------------------------------------------
    You wanted to get into something that was not yours.
    You allowed the innocent to be harmed.
    Durgen was able to do as he damn well pleased, often killed party members and was the one who ran the show.
    I am not saying you did nothing, but you were a side attraction. Your pride is getting the best of you.

Durgen without that axe and with normal handaxes could rage, frenzy and dual wield for 17 bonus dmg + 1d6 x3 critical dmg. His base dmg is going to be 153 this is before rolling the dmg for the axes and the criticals. He could max dmg you with handaxes for 945 dmg with handaxes.... I do not want to hear anything from you. Durgen was the most electrifying "Melee Dwarf" to have ever put on the Fighter label.

As I said before, you were an addition not the main attraction. Durgen was the Bad Mother F.... "shut your mouth!"

How could you steal the show from the one who was the show.
  19. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Oh by the way, if you did not notice "Iceman," I was not the only one who spelled your wuss of a paladin's name Galvous.

I followed suit with Lodreh's post. I never knew how to spell your Paladin's name. As a matter of fact, I don't think any professor would give a rat?s ass on how to spell a fantasy name. Durgen is a made up name, along with many names.

Just because Lodreh is scary at times, does not mean you should target me with your crude remarks. He also was the one who made the remark about your weapons, I didn't. So before you start throwing slander you best learn to read Iceman. I tell you what, Lodreh is no way as crazy and as angry as I am.
  20. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Galvatron? Long live Galvatron! Long live Galvatron!
  21. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    We all know you're angry, and you voice it probably way too often. See, you are full of insults as well, I only relaliate against your assault. I don't care anymore, say what you want, because we all know that's exactly what you're going to do. And you are so right, I shouldn't be pointing fingers at you, but at Lodreh. After all it was HIS world, and he issued us the equipment that we used. But that's the DM's place. I had a lot of fun. That's all I ever wanted. And I know what Galvas did was wrong, but he atoned for his wrong-doing. And if you had any respect for me, even if one name's spelling is at stake, you would have enough respect to spell it right. I don't seriously mock Durgen. He was a loose cannon and needed a serious therapy session.
  22. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    Why do you think he killed so damn well? That is enough therapy for one person, don't you agree? If I remember correctly you started this entire mess with your insults on Durgen.

I see what it is, it?s ok for you to screw around and slander another character but when it happens to you it?s not ok. I see where this is going.

I said in response to the memories of our old D&D characters:

"Durgen will always have my fondest of memories. When I think about how insane I am, I find it very comforting that even my insanity can be surpassed.

Amen"

I never responded anything bad about your Paladin (Galvas)

But you had to say this:

"Durgen was nothing more than a rabid, hairy gnome with fancy weaponry."

What do you think I am going to do? Enough said.
  23. Mordtat Force Ghost

star 3
    My suggestion for you is no to ever assume anything. Read everything carefully and be cautious in what you write. You can save yourself a lot of time, headache and effort by just reading and responding carefully.

A good writer is one who is able to defend his arguments with facts and never destroys the legitimacy of his statements with the use of lies and slander. Kill them with the truth!

I have been pondering. I think I may not finish the education program. I am really considering going into Law school. What do you all think? The pay is better I am sure.
  24. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    You hurt me in the worst way you could possibly do it. I am disgusted and horrified at your horrible aspertion at me, and I think you need to sincerely apologize...*sniffle*. It's not right how you keep going on and on about it, and thinking that I am pleased with it? I am NOT. And it doesn't work for me at all.........*sniffle*--"ICeMAAAAN!" Whyyyyy????
    *Falls to knees* I am...not.....Ice....Man....

And you're the one who went beyond. I said he was a hairy gnome...you had to go off and say all that other untrue propoganda about Galvas...yer a Glory-Hog...*sniffle*
  25. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah!?!? Well, my imaginary friend can beat up your imaginary friend!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.