Clearance Aisle Updates

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by pacervader, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    These prices are only from the Benton and Murray walmarts. The Benton one has Monopoly Saga Editions for only $12.00! great deal. They also have some sw m&m plushys for $5.00 and some assorted medium size sw lego sets for $9. The Murray one has Windu Vs. Palpy dueling packs for $13 ea and assorted unleashed for $9 and still some ROTS basics for $3. I will update again after I hit the Paducah Wallys this weekend. pv
  2. wojo_vepad Jedi Padawan

The Paducah Wal-Marts don't have crap.
  3. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    There is nothing anywhere!! And I've even been to Indiana. However, if anyone wants 1 or more Commander Bacara's, there were 20 at the Wal-Mart in Mayfield clearanced for $3 each. Good for troop building even though he's an odd one.
  4. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    M&M SW plushies are down to $2.50 ea at the Benton Wally. Also Thanks to LordTreyger for getting me a Goink droid. pv
  5. LordTreyger Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would also like to thank myself for purchasing a "Goink" droid for good ole pv. Oh and I would also like to thank myself for the unending barrage of sarcasm that I pollute this board with.

6. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sarcasm...? Hmm guess I never really noticed.
  7. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    The two differnet Jedi Council "scenes" were on green tag at Toys R Us in Paducah but I'm not sure how long that will last. What they need to have is a "Lando" sale - there is like 15 of those bad MFs there. They did have a fresh supply of Wave 2 for anyone wanting Snowtroopers or AT-AT drivers. And I did see another Gonk pop up at Wal-Mart. Since pacervader seems to have been allotted one, I did not pick it up, but hurry if you need it.
  8. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Thanks for the look out Sithmonger and by the way, THIS IS THE 400TH POST!!!!! WHOO HOOOO!.....I don't get out much. pv
  9. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Swung by Wally world on my way home from digging my inlaws out, snow drifts are a b!&*%. They had a major sale this morning in the toys. Those wally exclusive pez sets are down to $5, the sw monopoly and dvd triv. pursuits were $10, m&m sw figs $2, and attix starter sets $6. Still a few left there in Benton, so hurry if you need them. pv
  10. s_r_skywalker Jedi Padawan

PacerVader forgot to mention that the entire action figure line from Planet of the Apes is also marked down to 1$ each. Now I know you all are interested in those.
  11. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The Murray wally has 500th vader figs marked down to $5 ea., and they have 10 or 12 of them left. pv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.