main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Clearance Aisle Updates

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    These prices are only from the Benton and Murray walmarts. The Benton one has Monopoly Saga Editions for only $12.00! great deal. They also have some sw m&m plushys for $5.00 and some assorted medium size sw lego sets for $9. The Murray one has Windu Vs. Palpy dueling packs for $13 ea and assorted unleashed for $9 and still some ROTS basics for $3. I will update again after I hit the Paducah Wallys this weekend. pv

2. wojo_vepad

wojo_vepad Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    The Paducah Wal-Marts don't have crap.

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    There is nothing anywhere!! And I've even been to Indiana. However, if anyone wants 1 or more Commander Bacara's, there were 20 at the Wal-Mart in Mayfield clearanced for $3 each. Good for troop building even though he's an odd one.

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    M&M SW plushies are down to $2.50 ea at the Benton Wally. Also Thanks to LordTreyger for getting me a Goink droid. pv

5. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I would also like to thank myself for purchasing a "Goink" droid for good ole pv. Oh and I would also like to thank myself for the unending barrage of sarcasm that I pollute this board with.

6. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Sarcasm...? Hmm guess I never really noticed.

7. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    The two differnet Jedi Council "scenes" were on green tag at Toys R Us in Paducah but I'm not sure how long that will last. What they need to have is a "Lando" sale - there is like 15 of those bad MFs there. They did have a fresh supply of Wave 2 for anyone wanting Snowtroopers or AT-AT drivers. And I did see another Gonk pop up at Wal-Mart. Since pacervader seems to have been allotted one, I did not pick it up, but hurry if you need it.

8. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Thanks for the look out Sithmonger and by the way, THIS IS THE 400TH POST!!!!! WHOO HOOOO!.....I don't get out much. pv

9. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Swung by Wally world on my way home from digging my inlaws out, snow drifts are a b!&*%. They had a major sale this morning in the toys. Those wally exclusive pez sets are down to $5, the sw monopoly and dvd triv. pursuits were $10, m&m sw figs $2, and attix starter sets $6. Still a few left there in Benton, so hurry if you need them. pv

10. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    PacerVader forgot to mention that the entire action figure line from Planet of the Apes is also marked down to 1$ each. Now I know you all are interested in those.

11. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    The Murray wally has 500th vader figs marked down to $5 ea., and they have 10 or 12 of them left. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.