main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Clearance Sale !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That's right folks. I'm having a clearance sale.

Most of you all know I have been working on getting my collection in some kinda order for some time now. Well the time has come to start saleing off the doubles. Thats right I'm saling something Star Wars. OMG !!! Everyone just breath....lol it's just doubles.

But I did want to give you all the first shot at than before I go to Ebay. So please let me know if there is anything you are looking for. I may just have it. I have a lot of extra stuff. A ton of figures promo toy. Happy meal stuff., Pictures, Bag's, Puzzals, a lot of stuff. If you come to the Aug. meeting you'll have a chance to look at the items. I'll open up the storage and let you just go through them and get what you'd like. So let me know. After the Aug meeting everything going to Ebay. So act now. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I know I have to pick through that stuff... lol :D

3. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I know I'm looking for a few odds and ends...Hallmark ornaments from the 90's, probabaly some random POTF2 figures.
    I remembered yesterday, TK, that I owe you $$ for the fedex shipping from C4. Any idea how much I owe you?

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll check and let you know.

SeeYa,
    TK

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Do you have layaway? lol :D I'll have to make it over next week...

6. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Lay a way sounds good but I would love to look through some stuff at the meeting if it's ok then.

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    LAYAWAY !!

Wal-Mart doesn't even have layaway any more. lol :)

SeeYa,
    TK

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    And that's one the reasons why they SUCK!! lol

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You said IT !!

That has made my buying cut in half. I can't get half the stuff I did in the past. Now I have to hunt all the cleanance isles. Not like I didn't do that be fore. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    THIS IS A REMINDER !!!

Sunday is the clearance sale. This will be your last time to pick up anything you may need before going to ebay. So do not forget your $$$. And do not worry the prices will be cheap for you group guy's.

You'll be looking at let's say...... 50% or so of the book prices. Cause when they go to ebay they are going to be reg. price and that starts on Monday. lol I have to get this stuff out of the way. I need the money for a NEW Star Wars project I'm working on...lol SShhhhh.......

Ok....... till then.

SeeYa,
    TK

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Everyone........

UPDATE on the cleanance sale. I'd like to thank everyone for coming out on Sunday. You will have one more chance at the box before ebay. That will be this Saturday evening. I will have them out before we head bac kfor the movie. So please........ if your looking let me know.

John - You are coming in at $32!! Not to bad seeing the book on your pile is over $70

Andy - Still working yours up. I'll have to go back and look at your pieces. lol You only wrote down names. I have NO collection to go by. I'll let you know ASAP.

See folks you can't bet the prices!!! So come on down. This Saturday will be TRUELY the LAST time. Ebay has FREE posting all month. So I can't pass that up.lol

SeeYa,
    TK

12. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    i should be able to be there Saturday for the final clearance sale and movie night. I just need to clear it with the boss one more time. You need to let me know what I owe you for my stuff from Jetpacks and for FedEx shipping from CIV. We can deduct what you owe me ($40) for the stuff I brought ya at the June meeting at your place...

13. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    oops. did i tell you i was difficult?[face_blush]

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds good we'll work it out I'm sure. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All.......

For those of you that DID NOT get a chance to check out the clearance sale. I will start posting the items up on ebay tomorrow night.

I will include the links to the item on this page just incase anyone wish to see what I have. Also remember if you bid on anything and WIN! You will not have to pay the shipping on it. I'll just give it to you the next time I see you. lol That is for ONLY the members of the Mandalorians........nice try the rest of you.lol

Later!
    TK

16. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Hey Tk!
    I checked my list and you can remove the following from tote-o-loot.

12" Dengar
    Bodygurad vs Obi-wan (if you still have Anaking vs Dooku, please replace it with that one)
    Boss Nass Cup topper
    Princess Leia & R2D2
    Jedi Unleashed Game
    Count Dooku (greatest battles collection)

Send me the total when you have a chance and let me know whether you want monetary or star wars stuff as payment. I know you said you were behind on comic packs and other stuff....

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You got it!

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.