Cleveland EPISODE III SPOILER board

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    GAME ON!!!...just keep this stuff off our website boards. thx!
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the spoiler thread Geoff, I appreciate it. :)
  4. Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah thanks, I know that us spoilers are a minority here at the JKOC, but that's ok!
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Not sure which side is the "minority" party...but I was more concerned with keeping those who want to remain Spoiler Free from being ruined, wasn't trying to overlook your wishes either.

play nice kids!
  6. Padawan92 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OMG OMG OMG

If anyone who has Hyperspace wants to find out who the "shirtless" character in Episode III is see the latest Before the Helmet!!!
  7. jedibri Jedi Padawan

star 4
    To answer a thought on the old thread. No. The Genereal IS NOT Maul. That was answered on a hyperspace web-chat.

I'll try now. I think (and have nothing to base this on!) The General is a Jedi once thought to be dead.... Syfo...... ya know who I'm talkin' about.
  8. jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Grevious is of a race not yet introduced to the general (no pun intended) public. Some of his race who are either not as augmented (cyborg parts) or not augmented at all, will battle Obi-wan. These "thugs" as they have been called, wield a "lightening rod" similar to a force pike, these are the only known weapons of the time that cannot be destroyed, by a lightsaber.

Grevious is believed to be a former Jedi, but not Syfo-dias.

Obi-wan has a very hard time with these thugs and is taken by surprise at the fact that they're weapons were not destroyed by his saber strikes.

You folks should already know that though.

Also, another thing you probably already know but I'll mention it anyway. Grevious has four arms. We did not see this in the cartoon, but rather saw him use his legs like arms. This is confusing, but notice on the newest issue of the Insider his arms have what appear to be two rods in the upper arm. The arms split into two pairs of arms thus allowing Grevious to wield four sabers.

Shaak-Ti is rumored to be beheaded in this one, by her own saber no less, at the hands of Grevious.
  9. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If anyone who has Hyperspace wants to find out who the "shirtless" character in Episode III is see the latest Before the Helmet!!!

OMG! He's gotten BUFF!!! Look! Look! Padame's wairing the japor snippit!
  10. Malo-ha Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Wow, a new thread just for us and spoilers. Thank You. A little paint, some pictures on the walls and it'll be just like home.

I look a the BTH picture and I think they look so young, poor babies.

When I first saw Grevious in the cartoon I thought he was a bit over the top but then duh, its a cartoon he's suppose to be.
  11. jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow, I didn't notice the snippet. I'm going to have to go back nd take a look see. Thanks for pointing that out.
  12. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow, I didn't notice the snippet. I'm going to have to go back nd take a look see. Thanks for pointing that out

"That's what I'm here for" (Obi-Wan, Episode II)
  13. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    PICTURE removed at the request of LFL

For everyone's sake, if it doesn't come from LFL, Insider, or starwars.com...for all intensive purposes, consider it a spoiler. Other then that..."game on" kids!
  14. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
  15. Malo-ha Jedi Youngling

star 2
    So that is the cover for the game then?
  16. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yep, well, since it's been removed, we now know it was real...
  17. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, from the intro spoiler that was posted on the force.net, I think Episode III will have the second best opening sequence in all of star wars history.
  18. Malo-ha Jedi Youngling

star 2
    You'd think that by now I'd know to immediately make a copy of any potential spoiler pic that shows up here.

That opening looks good. They've done a good job of stringing together the little spoilers we've been given.
  19. jedibri Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We now get confirmation of Yoda vs. Palpatine with lightsabers! Not to mention a fight without lightsabers. This is THE moment I've been waiting and wanting for some time now.
  20. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Interesting little thing, from Outlander's haven site (ComiCon)...thansk Ithorian!

Orli Shoshan (Shaak-Ti) intorduces herself as Shaak Ti, from BOTH AOTC and Episode III...apparnetly she DID survive her encounter with General Grievous in CLONE WARS cartoon!
  21. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Originally posted by Jedi Master Sal (on the CLONE WARS thread):

Shaak-Ti is beheaded in EPIII by her own lightsaber, by Grevious nonetheless! Now this is a rumor but it came from a source at Lucasfilm. It is definite that Shaak-Ti is in EPIII. if you followed the webcam in "Hyperspace" you will see that her headpiece was being reconstructed and Orli was being fitted for it. WELL after EPII.

Also, Aayla is in fact in EpIII. Though the details of her supposed demise are sketchy. it is rumored she lives through EPIII and is one of the fugitive Jedi that Vader eventually catches up with between EPIII and "A New Hope". Again though this is rumor as well but a prevailing one. Still it could fall flat on it's face. Can;t wait to see if it turns out true though!

Sal did try to cover the info...and he wasn't aware of our spoiler thread policy. No harm...no foul
  22. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Aayla Secura definately survived the battle with Grievous. On StarWars.com today there's an article for Hyperspace members about the extra scenes that Amy Allen had to complete for Ep III.
  23. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Title speculation time:

New word on theforce.net is the title will be "BIRTH OF THE EMPIRE"

And as they point out, that's alot of "Of The"'s.

Attack OF THE Clones
    Birth OF THE Empire
    Return OF THE Jedi
  24. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    That's not a bad title, I'm waiting for the flood of fanboy's complaining about how they could think of a better title (remember, I weild the "ban hammer" around here :D )

But in the grand scheme of things...it works, as it follows the pattern of titles.

The Phantom Menace...A New Hope
    Attack of the Clones...The Empire Strikes Back
    Birth of the Empire?...Return of the Jedi

"The circle is complete"
  25. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I still say the new title should be:
    Star Wars Episode III: Death To The Space Cows

and here's some more:
    Burnt Crispy Jedi
    Rise Of The Heavy Beathing Sound
    The Fall Of Jar Jar