main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cleveland EPISODE III SPOILER board

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Having used the "of the" thing twice already dosen't really seem like that big of a deal. I was thinking:

Revenge of the Sith
    or even...
    Rebirth of the Sith

Don't know if anyone has seen it but there's a countdown clock for Ep III. The link is on the Ep III page on TF.N (I think). The reason that I bring it up is cause it has about 10 different backgrounds that you can switch around. It has one good one of Anakin holding his Vader saber :D!

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Snap a screen shot of the mo fo and email it to me! Quick!

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I don't know how to grab a snapshot of that other than taking one of my desktop with that background on the clock, which probably wouldn't do the picture any justice. Secondly, it's not a full-body picture of Anakin, just of his hand holding the saber (activated w/ the red blade). Here's the link to the site with the clock available for download.

4. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Ok now for some really big news......

Darth Sidious hands Anakin his red saber which he use's to kill Mace with.

During the opening seen Palpatine is shackeled to a chair. Anakin makes his way to where he is. Dooku is the only other one in the room. Anakin kills Dooku. Palptine use's the force and the chains fall to the ground. He then lefts up his hood to reveal himself to Anakin.

You want to know the whole story? Please check out the thread by "Reble Scum" in the 3sa.

I'll say it once and for all. Epi.III is going to be the greatest of all the SW movies.

One more? Ok. Yoda sacrifices himself and stay's on Dagohba to save Bail and Leia........

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Finished watching "this weapon is your life" on Hyperspace (if you don't get Hyperspace...you're missing so much good stuff) which focuses on the many weapons...including some new concepts...for Episode III.

All I want for Christmas is a WOOKIEE blaster rifle! OMG that thing looks great! Master Replicas, put me on the waiting list NOW!!!!

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    This got posted on Cinescape...apparently by someone from R2-Detroit

Has Lucasfilm registered the domain listing REVENGE OF THE SITH in preparation for using it as the sub-title of STAR WARS EPISODE III? According to a reader of TheForce.net, the company has, and it's done so anonymously.

A Force.net reader apparently got confirmation from a representative working at the domain registrar Register.com that RevengeOfTheSith.net is owned by Lucasfilm Ltd. but was purchased by Register.com for Lucasfilm. A search on the WHOIS registry does indeed list Register.com as the owner of the RevengeOfTheSith.net name. This has further ignited speculation that Lucasfilm is using REVENGE OF THE SITH as a working title for EPISODE III.

That's precisely what we reported last June. Our source, connected to the entertainment industry, told us that this title was the one people were using for EPISODE III related business.

Before you embrace SITH as the "it has to be" title of EPISODE III, remember that the first two STAR WARS prequels employed working titles that were later discarded in favor of the films final sub-titles. Also, Lucasfilm has a long history of registering dozens of domains for STAR WARS characters, planets and equipment/devices just so it can ensure others don't grab the domain and use it for non-STAR WARS content.

There's also another monkey wrench that's part of this story: a quick lookup of RevengeOfTheSith.com indicates that domain is registered to a Los Angeles company called The Force Productions and not Register.com. Who are they and how do they fit into all of this?

IF it's true...I like the title!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.