main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Cleveland Fanforce Padawan

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Krash, Feb 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Hello, this all started from a discussion about how many people from the Cleveland area are going to Celebration II. And as we got talking, some of us realized that there was no "official" fanforce for pretty much the northeast portion of the state. So after some advice on how to start a Fanforce for Cleveland...here we are.

So what I'm proposing is the creation of a Cleveland chapter. Anyone who supports that idea please post a message. And we'll take it from there.

And to all those people in the other area (Columbus/Toledo/Cinncinnati) nothing wrong with your chapters, just some of us want a place of our own. You're more then welcome to post here!

2. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    I would support a Cleveland Fanforce. :D

More info about me and my friends are at the website in my signature.

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I fully support a Cleveland FanForce.

I need a place to go when I want to talk to people who live nearby or talk about stuff that is happening around the area.

I'm not saying anything bad about all of those from Toledo, great city and all, but it's just a bit too far for me to drive to.

4. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'll forward the information to the proper authorities and we should see a city forum soon. Please keep checking and posting.

:)

5. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I would love to have a FanForce in Cleveland. It would be cool. :D

6. AnakinDobski

AnakinDobski Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Cleveland Cleveland. I fully support a Cleveland FanForce. AD

7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Viva la Cleveland Fanforce! But I dunno that i'll be able to go to Celebration II. I got to work to make money for school, and there I'd just spend it. Hmm, maybe I can sell my DNA to those guys interested in a clone army... Hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.