Cleveland Force game

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Better seats at a better price??? I think this decision is obvious... However, if you want to go through all the red tape, I suppose Zod can make a poll for us to vote on it...
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    This doesn't need a poll...I'm simply asking everyone going... "Would you like closer seats, and $4 back!"
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Krash, beware using "exposure" and "kids" together when you have Don and Bmack around... they might get the wrong idea. [face_mischief]
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Nooo, I'm just going to warn everyone in advance...BEHAVE YOURSELVES around any kids at this soccer game. That goes for you (Random) as well; after what I'm hearing about the last meeting...I don't want another incident!
  5. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe if you were like true jedi and THOUGHT BEFORE YOU SPOKE we would not be having this agruement. But I say if you are smart we should go with the lower seats.
  6. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    "That goes for you (Random) as well; after what I'm hearing about the last meeting...I don't want another incident!"

I never said or did anything perverted at the last meeting for once... don't look at me... What exactly did you hear???
  7. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Can you do anything other then quote people3 Random!!!!
  8. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Closer seats...that's cool. But $4 back??? Yeeeah! I'm $4 richer! Now I can buy...well...uh, something cheap... anyhow sounds like a great deal and we can get some publicity that way! I'm all for it.
  9. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    "Can you do anything other then quote people3 Random!!!!"

Apparently not. I think what your brother is talking about is Candii said something to us about Rachael being scared of what the guys said, but addressed me in that thread (intending for me to add it to the minutes because I wrote them), and so Geoff was telling me to act more gentlemanly because I wasn't behaving properly from what he heard. But that was only because Candii addressed me to add it into the minutes, not that I was in any way responsible for the so-called "harassment." Problem solved. Another case of miscommunication on the Internet... Isn't this invention great? <--- sarcasm
  10. DonC Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmm... $4 vs. behaving. Damn, that's too close to call, I'll go along with whatever you decide. :p
  11. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    Am I correct in assuming that I can't come dressed as a woman?
  12. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't even know how to respond to that... I'd write something funny, but I am too disturbed by that to even think of anything funny besides Brian's face...

(Did I just contradict myself there by saying I'd write something funny and actually doing it? Why am I talking to myself? When will these voices go away? Stop yelling at me Qui-Gon!!! I'll kill these bloody Tuskens if I want to and you can't stop me because you're already dead!)
  13. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    I was referring to my Rite of Passage costume.
  14. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Funny thing was...I understood what you were talking about DarthZome.

The fact is, I don't know what was said/done at the meeting(I'm only hearing about it after the fact), but I do know that I'm responsible for dealing with issues like this. And if we want to do more things like this soccer game, or any kind of charity work. We ALL have to be on our best behavior.

EDIT: DEAD ISSUE (as far as this thread is concerned)

I'm calling the guy from the team Thursday, if there are any last minute additions to the group...contact me no later then 10AM Thursday morning.

If there are no objections to sitting in the lower $10 section...I'll inform him that we'll take it!
  15. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I CAN COME!!!! :D :D

I talked to the band director, and he said that he didn't mind me going, but the only person that is going to be a little mad at me is Doug (the section leader), but I don't care. I know if I don't come, I'll be regretting it for the rest of my life. ;)

My mom said that she didn't want to go. (They were gone this past weekend, so I had to ask her this morning.)

Oh, and I choose the $10 seats. Gives me more money to buy the big Stitch that I really want. :D
  16. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Here's the latest on what is going on for the soccer game:

I spoke with the guy from the team, I'm calling him on Monday to confirm our reservation, and pay for it. But first, I have to go to the bank...deposit everything you guys gave me at the meeting (I'll re-imburse the $4 we're saving) so I can write him 1 check.

I told him we have 12, and I'll have a FINAL number for him Monday. I also told him we'll take the $10 seats...other then that, I'll have all the remaining details MONDAY NIGHT!

Scorched-Dewback is looking to join us, and in the words of George Clooney:

"You're either in, or your out...right now!"
  17. shinjo_jedi Force Ghost

star 5
  18. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Shinjo... I'm Random... you're infringing on my territory by just popping up here out of nowhere...
  19. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    OK kids, here's the latest:

* I had to purchase all the tickets under my credit card $134.60 total...that's $11 per person.

* We can pick them up at "will-call" the day of the game. So we need to arrange a time/place to meet Saturday.

here's the list of people I have CONFIRMED/PAID for this, anyone else...you're on your own, if you're going!

Krash +1 (paid)
    Padawan92 (paid)
    BMack +1 (owe me $22)
    Reborn (gets back $3)
    DonC (gets back $3)
    Random (gets back $9)
    Anrev (paid)
    JarJarJedi (owes $11)
  20. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    Even though I'm not coming to the game, I think that I still might watch it on TV. Maybe the cameraman/woman will decide that you guys look interesting (there's an understatement :)) and decide to show you on TV. That is, if the soccer game doesn't bore me so much that I fall asleep. You'd think that after 4 years of Italian class, this soccer stuff would have rubbed off on me. Oh, well. But for now, "Ciao tutti!"
  21. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'm sure I owe you $11 somehow...besides I was trying to be a nice brother. You can pay for your ticket...maybe even your "Star Wars Insider" subscription?
  23. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    this thing is gonna be on TV? when did that start? i thought they only televised MLS and the world cup! oh and women's soccer, but who can blame them for that one?

-b-
  24. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    I have no idea if it's on TV, actually. I don't follow soccer, but I just figured that they would since they seem to televise everything. Aren't the Force MLS (this is how little I know about soccer)? If it's on cable then I'll have a problem, but if it's on regular TV, then it should be OK. Truthfully, I just want to see if you guys are on so that I can laugh at how funny you look in your costumes (j/k).
  25. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey now, I don't look funny in a costume...I'm a bad guy so I look like a BMF lol :) I just hope I dont trip on my cape or nothing whilst getting into the bleachers...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.