main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Cleveland's Official Episode 3 discussion thread (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Dude!!!! If anyone has Hyperspace you should look at the new Before the Helmet of HAYDEN! Wow, he looks scary (in a cute sort of way :D )

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Ya, I saw that the other day, gives me chills...I so hope he force chocks someone as Anakin.....

3. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Haven't you been reading the ideas of fans?... :D

Some say that Anakin is suppose to be the one [hl=black]who force chokes Padme and nearly kills her.[/hl]

Highlight to read that...some people don't want to know THAT much yet!

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    OH YA! I forgot about that sceen.

5. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Thought I'd fill you in with a few thoughts I have.

First has everyone seen the pick of the General? He looks great! Second (and this is only a guess) It has been reported that Anakin/Vader takes things from people who he kills and adds them to the Vader suit. My thinking and thats all it is, is that the General has a breathing apparatos and Anakin use's it to stay alive and keeps it for the suit.

Like I said just my thought.

6. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Now, the pic that you are talking about...is this an official pic or a fan art, someone link me or email it to jon@finalprint.com

Also, Hyperspace members can now see "the one glove to choke them all" at the BTH section.

7. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I love BTH pictures...they are soooooooooo cool!

8. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I haven't heard anything (from official sources...Insider/Hyperspace) so don't place too much faith in this "general" As for Anakin's "assimilating" parts from fallen opponents...sounds a little too Borg (and I doubt GL would go there)

I love the concept pictures of clonetrooper armor (with variations in markings) Do you think those would be environment-specific markings (green for jungle) or to designate specific regiments?

9. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    Well the General became offical this past Friday night! If you look on the main page you'll see a link. Click on it and you'll see a photo of him/her.

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ummm...I don't see a picture...

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm not finding anything like what you're describing on the [link=http://www.starwars.com/]starwars.com main page[/link] Could you give us a description of what the picture looks like? (and where it is)

12. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Here is the official pic of General Grievous:

[link=http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/books.cgi?Books=books/images/boba-fett-5.jpg]link[/link]

He is in the middle. I also heard that he has 4 arms. ?[face_plain]

Edit: fixing link

13. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    He does indeed have 4 arms and use's 4 lightsabers. Did I give away too much?

14. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    No you did not give too much away, that was revieled a long time ago (not in a galaxy far far way)

Ummm...why is Jango on the Cover?

15. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Ok, I don't know his role yet, but I've seen TF.N talking about the General for sometime now. I guess a bunch of fans have made concept sketches of him. This is one of the best ones I've seen. It looks like he doesn't really have four arms; he stands on two legs, and has 2 arms that branch into two forearms with a hand each. So technically he does have four arms, but technically not. Also according to the sketch, he does use four sabers.

[link=http://www.theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_3/pv-grevious.jpg]The General[/link]

EDIT: He looks like some sort of cyborg Geonosian. My guess is he's probably helping Sidious and Dooku kill the Jedi, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's responsible for Mace's death.

16. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    The rumor on the Epi.III spoiler board is that the General is really Syfo Diyas. Not saying I go along with it but that's the talk over there.

17. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    ?[face_plain]

That is kind of odd looking?!

18. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    [link=http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/publicity/news20040220.html] What A Grievous Situation [/link] Official Star Wars.com Info on him.

19. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    In Chapter 20 (set to air on April 8), the micro-series finale, a group of Jedi Knights is being decimated by a seemingly indestructible new enemy. By episode's end, the Jedi and viewers both will understand the power of General Grievous.
    This really punches a hole in the theory that ONLY the movies are cannon...since GL has given the CLONE WARS mini-series the chance to introduce characters that will be featured in Episode III. Add that to the Aayla Secura reference in AOTC, and you have a completist view between films and EU.

20. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    *cough*JASTER MAREEL*cough*

enough said.

21. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    The Making of Episode III, Part 4 is now up on Hyperspace. A friend of mine sent me the file. HOLY CRAP! GENERAL GRIEVOUS IS GOING TO BE FREAKING AWESOME!

22. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I need to find a hour or two to wait to download that...its going to look so cool!!!

23. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    He does look sweet! Now let's see if he looks REAL.

24. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    wow..I just saw it...and like WOW!! He is going to look fantastic in the film!

25. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    The General an the cover of the next "Insider!" Man he looks good. Can't wait to get this issue!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.