main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Cliegg and Vader - OT Notes AU (with son-of-kenobi, Bacon164, fistofthedarklord as Cliegg)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Cliegg will be played by son-of-kenobi and Bacon164. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

son-of-kenobi's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1134168
    (Please check out his stories too )

Bacon164's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1172258
    (Please check out his stories too)

fistofthedarklord's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1163512
    (Please check out his stories too)

Timeframe: ANH events through ROTJ

The quick background story of this Note-

Past history:
    Cliegg's birth name is Summoner Skywalker. He is Anakin's fatherm and had sold Shmi into slavery while she was pregnant with Anakin.

Anakin finally learned of this fact, before meeting Cliegg for the first time...a year after TPM events. Anakin had never gotten along with Cliegg, because he hated the man for selling him and his mother into slavery.

Then it was under Cliegg's protection that Shmi had been taken by the Tusken Raiders, and severely injured, almost to the point of death. This was not Cliegg's fault, but Anakin blamed him for not being able to rescue her or do anything.

Now, what happened just before this began?
    Well, Vader, while trying to recover the stolen Death Star technical plans, came across a ship he new to be a Mauder ship.

After boarding the ship, Vader immediately recognized Cliegg. He took the man into custody and began interrogating him, enjoying every minute of it...

and this story begins...

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 1
    Summoner,

I hope that you do not recognize my writing (not that you?ve seen it before?or ever), but this is Darth Vader. Don?t think that I?m finished with you; because you have a whole new surprise headed your way. You are the worst man I ever met.

Your hater,
    Darth Vader

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - son-of-kenobi

Note 2
    Dear Mr. Vader

Who are you? How do you know me? Have we met before? When? Why am I here? What have I done? I have paid all my taxes. Haven't I? Why? Mr. Darth Vader?

Is that really your first name? Darth?

PLease release me, I know that I am innocent.

Cleigg Lars.

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 3
    Summoner,

Just exactly how many children do you have? Tell me, and tell me their names. I also want to know if you have any regrets about any of them. I want to know all about them.

I know something about you that?s really bad. Something that even I would never do.

I kill people, but I have my reasons for killing them. They get in my way, disobey me, do something really stupid, or are an enemy?..those are the people I kill. I don?t kill people for the fun of it.

But Mr. Skywalker, you are of greater importance to me than you realize. I will have so much fun torturing you. You do have information that I want?. You don?t know the real reason I?m after you?..oh I?ll tell you all right?.just not yet.

Just know that you did something to me and you?re going to pay for it.

As for who I am, I am Darth Vader, Second in command of the Empire, and Sith Lord.

As for your second and third questions?yes, we have met before. I will reveal to you how you know me later. Just know that we have met before. That is enough for now. When? Several times, a while ago.

I wouldn?t know whether you have paid all your taxes. Personally, that does not concern me at this time.

And finally, ?Darth? is not my first name. In a way you could say it is now, but it is more of a title. ?Darth? is used before all Sith names?Emperor Palpatine?s, for example, is Darth Sidious.

And you can give up all hope of being released until I get from you want I want?and then I MIGHT consider releasing you.

Bye bye.

Darth Vader

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - son-of-kenobi

Note 4
    Darth Vader,
    It seems I have no choice, your stormtroopers make excellent torturers as I have learnt.

I shall answer your questions with utmost honesty, but please do not touch them, they are good people, I have three children, Owen, Rhun and Anakin, all with my late wife Shmi.

Fair, enough, if you are the hand of Justice, that is fine, but why hold me? What have I done to you? PLease let me go!

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 5
    Summoner,

Due to your honesty, as you know, I let you go?only initially of course.

And you thought you were safe! As you know, I put a tracker on your ship, then went to Tatooine myself, which is where you landed. And that was the house of one of your sons, I assume?

Then, of course, I captured you once again, along with your oldest son?Rhun and his wife and their children. I hope you have enjoyed the accommodations on my personal Star Destroyer. Does the prisoner hold suit you? I took extra precautions to assure that it was extremely uncomfortable?even more so than usual.

Do not worry; I shall be taking you to the Death Star soon. I needed to make a necessary stop on Blue Waters, to get two new prisoners, both Rebels, and I will not put them with you, so do not worry about that either. They are in a separate holding area.

Oh, I do believe I have an appointment on Tatooine again. Another of your sons, Owen, has committed an act against the Empire. He must have knowledge of where the stolen Death Star plans are. He withheld information from me, and he?s going to pay.

I?m going to ask you another question, and I want you to answer it?according to Owen, he has a hired hand that has information that I desperately want. Tell me all you know about this hired hand, and I?ll let Owen go. I?ll forget I ever found him. The hired hand that I want information about is named Luke. I don?t know what his last name is?supposedly he lives in Mos Espa, but I don?t believe Owen. It makes no sense for a hired hand from Mos Espa to work for someone so far away?.that is much closer to Mos Eisley. If you happen to know anything about Luke, you had better speak up?otherwise your son will suffer.

Don?t try to escape because you won?t escape me.

Thank you for telling me the names of your children?however you did not answer the other part of my question. You didn?t tell me much about your children? I know more about your family than you realize, so when I demand to know everything about your children, I mean business. There is no use in hiding it from me. Tell me about your children and if you had any regrets about any of them.

I DO NOT waste my time. You are wanted for a good reason. I?ll tell you next time what that reason is?or maybe I will watch you squirm some more.

I see that you care very deeply about your children?and as you know I DID touch them and torture one, planning to torture another unless you tell me about Owen?s hired hand, but if I were to do the same thing to Anakin, to torture him, would you even give a care? Probably not.
    Hmmm?it seems as if I have found two of your sons?but tell me more about your son Anakin. I demand to know this information. To your knowledge, where is he, and while you?re at it, tell me all about him. I have your other two sons in my custody, but not him. Do you even know where he is?

You said that you had those children all by your ?late wife Shmi.? So, am I to assume then, that she is dead? Tell me about this, because you know what I think?I think you?re lying. Tell me the source of this information.

Now you are my prisoner, and I?m taking you to the Death Star to be tortured.

Your worst enemy,
    Darth Vader

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - Bacon164

Note 6
    Lord Vader,

You do not scare me. I?ve lived many of my days on Tatooine, and I guarantee you more than half of those days were life threatening. I'm not afraid of death. But I will not let you hurt my sons, for YOU will pay if you do?

How the hell would my boy have a connection to those damn plans of yours anyway? He?s a moisture farmer, not some Rebellion spy on a mission.

Luke, eh? Only seen him a couple of times. Don?t know that much about him either save for the fact he?s Owen and Beru?s child. Other than that, I don?t know that much about him. He?s a little wuss anyhows.

What?s your problem with me? I ain?t never met you, much less done anything to you. You ARE wasting your time with me, for I know nothing about you, yet you seem to know everything about me.

Why would I not care if Anakin was tortured? How do you know about Anakin? What is it with you, Darth? No, I don?t know where he is, and if I did I wouldn?t tell you of all people.

Shmi? Shmi? she might as well be dead. Ain?t heard from her in a long time. Anakin whisked her off into the stars a long time ago.

How do you know my real name anyhow?

Oh, and Darth, you can?t torture me. Noone can.

You?re wasting your time,
    Cliegg

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 7
    Summoner,

I know all about your family, and I know what you did to your wife and youngest son. I know that you sold her as a slave when she was pregnant with your youngest child. That child had to grow up in slavery?.a terrible thing for a child to grow up with, don?t you think? Didn?t you even consider the consequences? And your wife?how could you even do that to her? Even I would never do that.

Tell me about Anakin and what his mother used to tell you about him. I want to hear it all from you. And I want to hear how sorry you are for what you did.

I was not happy with what you said. You said nothing about the slavery, or even that you regretted anything in the first place, and I wanted to hear that.

You did something worse to your family than I ever did.

Don?t worry, after I have the Death Star plans in my hand I will tell you why this all matters to me so much.

Well if you?re not scared yet, you should be. Tell me about your life threatening days on Tatooine. I?d like to hear all about it?was your life more in danger than slavery would have been? Don?t get too excited, you may meet your death soon.

Well, well, well, you know I am second in command of the Empire. Who are you to tell me whom I can and cannot torture. If I feel like torturing your sons, then that?s what I?m going to do. Don?t be stupid. You can?t make me pay for hurting any of your children?because you have no power over me. I am the most powerful person in the entire galaxy. Besides that I am a Sith Lord, and if you don?t know what that means, it means that I can use the Force and that I am a warrior.

I don?t know the details of your son Owen?s connection to the Rebellion. He withheld information from me, and he could have informed the stormtroopers on Tatooine that he had the droids?not only that but he has lied to me about knowing where Luke is. My own personal spy, Arawn Corta, had seen Luke with Owen?s wife and saw the droids with them. Therefore, he has connection to the Rebellion. The Rebellion stole the Death Star plans from us?.

As for your information about Luke, you have been most helpful. I know you were not lying about his connection to you. So he IS Owen and Beru?s son, and your grandson. Owen has lied to me then. I knew he was lying, but had no idea of the extensiveness of it. You say this Luke is ?a little wuss anyway?? Then you do know something about him. Please explain yourself.

It sounds as if you do not care much for Luke, and if you have only seen him a couple of times, and you provided a response such as the one you just have?.then you must help me find him. He has the droids with the Death Star plans; that I am sure of. I believe that he may be traveling to Alderaan. Do you know if this is accurate? And you had better tell me if you know anything.

I will make it very, very clear to you what I have against you?but not yet. You HAVE met me before?that?s all you need to know.

You told me that you had three children?and that Anakin was one of them. At least you acknowledge that he was your child. You never seemed to care about him before?you never cared that he was sold into slavery, of which you were the cause for doing so.

Oh?I have several sources?.and I have had my own experiences in life, met many different people?.I know about Anakin through all of that.

Do you believe that Anakin is still alive? Even if you don?t know where he is?.and why would you protect Anakin against someone like me? What does Anakin mean to you?

Last time I asked you to tell me about him, and you didn?t. That was an unwise choice for you to make.

And about your wife?.how could you be so unfeeling towards her? You said that she might as well be dead. How dare you say that?.but it is clear to me that you no longer care for her.

I know your real name because I know it?.I?ll tell you later. Does it pain you to hear it?

And why do you say that I cannot torture you? I think you will change your opinion as soon as my stormtroope

9. cdmcc

cdmcc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2005
    As Owen, I can only say D'oh!

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    cdmcc,

Thanks for reading. LOL...yep...but remember...the way Vader finds out information may be different. He may knot "know" as much as he lets on...in order to gather information.

but then again, maybe what he says is really what he thinks....

he can be tricky :)

anyway, thanks for reading! :)

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - Bacon164

Note 8
    Vader,

HOW do you know this crap? I had no choice, okay? I considered the consequences, good and fine, but the fact of the matter is I had no choice. PERIOD.

I don?t need to tell ANYTHING to you, you damn murderer. I regret what I did, but it?s in the past, and I?m lookin forward.

You can go ahead and kill me now, because nothing is going to be said that hasn?t been already said. My life is my life and yours is yours.

Threatening days on Tatooine? Hah! You?ve obviously never been there! Every day is a life in itself! Slavery was nothing compared to nearly daily Sandpeople attacks, Bantha herds wiping out the farms, people dying every day, and not to mention the farming! You listen to me, Mr. Darth, I ain?t scared of nothin, not even death!

You do sound like a little punk kid. You have NO power. You can kill, you can destroy, you can murder. That is not power. It is weakness. You also believe in that Force hocus pocus which makes you even more stupid than I imagined.

Like I said, Luke is a little wuss. Doesn?t help out at all with Owen and is always wanting to party with his friends. Runs away on occasion. He needs to grow up, that little brat.

I heard rumors is all. Go find out yourself. Send your damn spies, and go to hell afterwards.

I don?t know where the hell Anakin is. I?m an old man, not an intergalactic smuggler. Anakin is my son, and I regret things that I did, but like I said I?m looking to the future.

What else would I say about Shmi? I haven?t seen her in years. I love her, but you have to understand, little Sith boy, that when you live on Tatooine, you accept death as a part of life. I care for her, and if she was alive, I?d be happy. But I face facts, not fiction.

I don?t care if you know my real name, only how you got it. That clear?

You can?t torture me, boy. You may be bigger than me, stronger than me, but you sure as hell ain?t as smart as me, nor your little minions.

Shut up,
    Cliegg

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 9
    Summoner,

How do I know what you did to your wife and Anakin? Well let me tell you?later on in this?..you will know?it will be fitting for you to know before your death. I would like you to tell me how you had no choice. You had to have had other options.

Have you considered that perhaps some of your own actions have affected me? You don?t operate independently of everyone in the universe. When you considered the ?consequences,? you only considered the consequences to yourself?not anyone else.

And for your information?.don?t assume anything until you know for certain. I HAVE been to Tatooine?in fact I GREW UP ON THAT PILE OF SAND. How can you say slavery was nothing?..I had to endure slavery because of you. Do you think that was easy? Do you think that getting beat by a Master is fun? Did you ever consider that sometimes I had to go out into the desert and collect junk for my Master? Did you know that I was forced to race pods when I was little, even though I enjoyed it? Did you know that Sandpeople sometimes attacked the slave quarters too?

I have power?and I do use the Force, and I find your lack of faith disturbing. (Clenches fist, then after a little choking, releases him), did you feel that? I considered killing you, but I have decided that choking you is too easy a death for you. The Force is not ?hocus pocus,? and you are the stupid one for underestimating me.

If Luke is as ?bad? as you say he is?.then it would be no loss if I killed him. You don?t care about him, from what you have said?as a matter of fact, it sounds as if you dislike him greatly. If he really is your grandson?which you could have lied about too, you don?t love him. You know something?I think everything you said about him is a lie. It seems as if he would be your grandson?and maybe you have told me the truth?.however, I?ll have to verify it. In the meantime, I?m going to assume you?ve told me the truth.

And you know what?I don?t want you to know anything more about my mother. I?m glad you don?t know where she is. I?m not going to tell you anything I know either. You don?t deserve to know.

Thank you for admitting about what you did to me? and I will now torture you.

No one ever told you what happened to your youngest son, did they? Well I have news for you?.I am he. I am your son Anakin Skywalker. I turned to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader.

So that is how I know about your son Anakin.

Yes, I am smart, and yes I did build droids and race pods.

Palpatine offered me things that the Jedi could never have. Did you know that Yoda and Obi-Wan KEPT the fact that I was THAT force sensitive from me? Palpatine told me that they didn?t want me to know because they didn?t want me to be more powerful than they were. Even Qui-Gon Jinn kept that from me??the light side is for the weak. Palpatine didn?t keep my powers from me?..he showed me all kinds of new things that I could do with it. I had the chance to manipulate people to do my will. Was I going to give that up and have Palpatine kill me? No. My decision was wise. I am now second in command of the entire Empire. That?s why I turned.

You may be ?smart?, but I am smarter. You might just be bright, but there is no way you would have as strong a force as I have?in fact you aren?t even force sensitive. So you?re probably really smart, but you lack the strong force sensitivity, so I am still smarter. So DON?T EVEN DARE say that you?re smarter than I am. You can?t be. Why would you say that anyway when you know how smart I am?

Have you seen the new prisoner I have captured? She is Bail Organa?s daughter. Since Bail Organa is the LEADER of the Rebellion, I?m sure his daughter knows where the plans are, as well as the Base.

I will get the information soon?.and I have just received a report that a ship named the Millennium Falcon has just landed. I think they have the plans.

Soon the plans will be ALL MINE, and the Rebellion will be crushed.

Killing people puts them out of their misery. It?s a qui

13. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    WOW!!!!!!

That was intense, I felt Vader's anger, his rage, his pain.

I can't wait to see how his father reacts when he finds out his son has turned to the dark side.

14. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

I'm glad that Vader's anger, rage, and pain came out into the story, because that is exactly how he is feeling.

:) oh yeah...it'll be good, I promise.

Thank you for reading! :)

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - Bacon164

Note 10
    You unimaginable animal,

How dare you? how dare you? you filthy maggot? you idiot? you dog. I hate you. I hate you, Darth Vader, and I hope you die and rot in the sands of Tatooine for eternity. You are a scumbag, a ruthless murderer, a tiny piece of bantha poodu. You are not my son. You are not Anakin Skywalker. I don?t believe you. Go to hell.

Slavery is nothing to what you?ve made other people go through? you are a hypocrit and I spit at your feet. You?re an insult to humanity, an insult to the universe itself. Anakin loved his mother. Anakin loved life. You hate everyone. You hate life. You are not Anakin Skywalker.

The Force is nothing. It is a hoax as is you. I HATE you. I can?t say it enough. I have no words to describe my anger in full. I overestimate you, Darth, not underestimate you.

Enough talk about Luke? you and me need to talk about you and me. Why did you kill Anakin, and where did you put him? You?ve probably killed Shmi as well. You don?t deserve to live, Darth, and if I escape this, I swear I?ll have you killed. It?s a promise.

I?ve said it once, and I?ll say it again. You can?t torture me. I cannot be tortured. You are not Anakin Skywalker. You?re not. Deal with it. There is no light side, there is no dark side, there is no Force. It?s time to get over it. You?re not smart, you?re a dog, as I?ve said before. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. I am smarter than you, for you have no brain. You are a cyborg, and a rather dumb one at that.

I don?t care about Obi-Wan, the Millennium Falcon. I don?t care about your plans. I want to know why you killed Anakin and Shmi, you motherless souless beast!

Go to hell.

16. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 11
    Sarcastically (My dear father) Summoner Skywalker AKA Cliegg Lars,

All I can say is that you are an idiot. How clear do you need it to be? If asked me how I knew stuff, you asked me what I had against you, and when I finally told you, you totally disregarded everything I said. You obviously don?t know how to read people?s feelings and emotions very well?.I poured out everything to you, and you threw everything I said into the trash.

If you can?t tell I?m telling the truth, then that?s your problem.

Good?because I hate you too?for everything you did to me and my mother?but of course you don?t believe I am your son, so this means nothing to you.

However, I?ll have you know that it means a heck of a lot to me.

And YOU?.YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT SLAVERY. You don?t know what it?s like. I don?t make people go through anything?they make their own choices out of their stupidity. They make choices to oppose me, stupid decisions, or they annoy me. No matter what you may think, I do not go around killing people for the fun of it, and I do not enslave anyone, you understand.

You know nothing about me. Don?t ever make another accusation like that ever again.

And for your information, I still do love my mother, and I have asked her to leave the rebellion?I know she is working for it. If you don?t believe me, you can go ask her yourself?though she doesn?t know I?m her son, and don?t tell her either. She has been fed lies about me, and I don?t think she would handle the information well. I will do what I can to protect her, but I may have to kill her anyway. If she refuses to cooperate, I?ll have no choice. Also, know that I am protecting her from Palpatine. I haven?t said anything to him about her still being alive.

You know nothing?I still do love life, and I don?t hate everyone, despite what you may think.

You are very stupid for not knowing that the Force exists. Your own father was a Jedi Knight, and I know my mother told you about me and my power. How do you think a human boy was able to win a pod race? How do you think the Jedi and Sith function.

Did Obi-Wan feed that lie to everyone? I did not kill Anakin Skywalker?I am Anakin Skywalker?.but?but not in name?.I am known as Darth Vader now. Shmi is alive, I assure you. If you don?t believe me, I?m sure you?ll find out soon. I know you are headed for the Rebel Base. She works there in registration?one of my spies told me.

You are the insult to the universe?for everything you have done, and for your own stupidity.
    You humor me. You think that you can have someone kill the most powerful Sith Lord ever? Well you have another thing coming. I, who have killed many Jedi Knights, and others, would have no trouble killing any person you may send after me. Anyway, who would be foolish enough to attempt such a feat?

As for saying I?m not smart, if that were true, then how did I come up with the Death Star mechanisms. I?m the one who figured out how it would actually work internally, though I did not design it physically. I suggested to the Emperor a long time ago that something be changed on it, but he wouldn?t listen. Ah well?.anyway, here is how I figured out how to get it to work. It?s a simple physics problem? (and he gives you all these numbers and formulas.) There?if I wasn?t smart, how did I come up with that?

You think it wise to insult me? You have to be the most foolish person in the entire galaxy.

Before you accuse me of missing body parts, you should be fully informed. I have a brain, and it is fully functional.

You are despicable and a poor excuse for a human being?.

YOU, you, you?you deny everything that I had to say, and you negate everything that I had to say, all of my feelings, all of my emotions, everything that I put into this, you deny my power, you insult me to the fullest, you call me stupid, you?.of course you have always been like this towards me, so that is to be expected.

All I can say is it will be good riddance once I blow you u

17. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Whoa!

So much hatred between those two! I was a bit shaken up by it. :)

18. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Wow...it must have really had an impact if it shook you up like that ;)

Hey thanks for reading!

19. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - fistofthedarklord

Note 12
    Sigh...Darth Vader,

I would like to offer my sincerest congratulations on blowing up Yavin and incinerating me. You win. How could I have evert truly believed that you were a ...LOSER? Tee-Hee! I'm just about falling over now. Shucks. Good ol' Empire know how, there's no fighting you people. On second thought Anakin wasn't a loser. And he wasn't so darn tall either. So I'll see you later. Just so you know we're having Cab Bacon bits for dinner. Well we were. But now we can't. Because we're blown up. And I'm just seeing things watching the award ceremony going on right now? Yep that's my grandson (I admit it he's my grandson) Luke there on the podium. And guess what. I'll venture to say he's stronger in the force then you are. And who are you to sit in judgement on me for my mistakes in life? I know all about you. You're a coward. You couldn't hit the broadside of a planet. I know. You just tried to hit Yavin and failed. You can't lampoon me, you walking robot. My grandson's DROIDS look more human than you do.Look out for magnets,

Your *sarcastic* loving pappy,
    Cliegg who was blown up by Vader at the battle of Yavin.

20. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 13
    Summoner,

Ah shut up about my shooting. That was a special case because the pilot was force sensitive. (And by the way, I know who the pilot was.) All because of HIM the Death Star got blown up. If it hadn?t been for him, you would be dead!!!!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!! I?m so mad at him?His friend came and shot at me and the other two pilots and I got hit?.and I started spinning away, but luckily I was far enough away that I didn?t get caught up in the Death Star explosion.

I know something else!! I also know all about Luke?but I don?t know if you know. I just found out who his real parents are, and guess what, I?m going on a hunt for him. I?m going to capture him! I have plans for how I?m going to make him help me in ruling the galaxy (and figure out a way to kill the Emperor). Then it will be me and Luke ruling the galaxy.

I also know that he has a strong force. I don?t know how strong it is, but I know he does because I felt it in the battle. He didn?t use enough of it for me to be able to sense him if I was near him, but he used enough of it so that I could tell that he does have a strong force. He also dodged my shots, which also indicates he is strong with the Force.

Yes, I?m mad at the boy for destroying the Death Star. Now he probably has a stronger force than most people too??so once he joins me, there will be no one to stop us! And you better not harm your precious grandson. I am aware that he was the one who destroyed the Death Star.

Oh and by the way?.I guess no matter what I said, you saw through my lies. I admit that I am not Anakin Skywalker. There. Happy? It?s too bad my plan didn?t work?I suppose I shall have to learn how to lie better.

Darth Vader

21. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - fistofthedarklord

Note 14
    Dear Darth Vader,

Aww. Poor widdle Darth Vada couldn't hit the broadside of a planet wanet? Poor widdle Darthey Vader. *pat.pat* LOSERRRRR!!!

Did you know that my grandsonis absent minded? As in during his battle he was writing NOTES to me. And not only to me, but TO ALL HIS FRIENDS!!! And he STILL blew up your death star battle station! That's just really pathetic. You're just too darn stupid for words. Jump off a cliff.

Now, yes Luke has a strong force. Aw, you noticed. He has a stronger force than you do. And you know who his parents are, eh? Well I do too. Being that I AM his GRAND PAPPY! So...you dumb lemmox. What makes you think that YOU'LL make HIM join YOU? Not everybody has no moral standards, you know. And he hates your guts. You'll have to be a whole lot nicer to him than you have been to make him think of joining you. And he won't. Ever. Because you're so darn stupid. And no Skywalker associates with losers.

So you're not Anakin, eh? No, you don't get off that easily, you darn whipper snapper. You wait 'til Shmi finds out that the Dark Lord of the Sith is masquerading as her son! What are you trying to do, break her heart? And don't you worry about me EVER hurting my 'precious grandson'. Why would I do that? First of all, yes he is my precious grandson. Second of all, if YOU ever attempt to harm him. Or mentally manipulate him, or anything I'll tear you apart with my bare hands. And how did you know all those things about Anakin, any way?

Yes, you go learn to lie better. You're too darn stupid too do anything otherwise. Can't even get a sith that can lie properly in this day and age? What's this galaxy coming too?

Look out for magnets and giant space fridgies.

Your blushful, pappy who is very very dead right now. Tee HEE!
    Cliegg Lars

22. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 15
    Summoner,

Now you know why I?m going to capture him and make him turn to the Dark Side?or else I?ll kill him. I wouldn?t mind killing him. He?s insulted me and embarrassed me?and the only reason I want him is in case he has a strong Force.

I KNOW he?s Force Sensitive because I was after him in the Death Star battle and he avoided most of my shots?.and the ones that he was hit by didn?t do much damage to his ship. I?m pretty sure he has a Strong Force because of how hard I was concentrating on the Force to shoot him down?and how he kept reacting so quickly and changing his ship position at the last second?and that no pilot who didn?t have a Strong Force could have done that like he did. I also learned that he destroyed the Death Star?.and I?m sure the Force helped him do that too.

Don?t be so sure that he wouldn?t join me. How do you know he won?t join me? You might think he won?t?but does that mean that he can?t turn? Yes, he hasn?t even thought of the Dark Side because he doesn?t know the power that it gives a person. I?m sure if he knew the power of the Dark Side, he would join me, and if he knew that everyone was trying to hold him back so that he couldn?t reach his full potential, he would join me. He has no idea what YOU did to Anakin and his mother; does he? He doesn?t know what a horrible father you were. If only he knew what Obi-Wan did to me?I?m SURE that he would reconsider what side of the Force he wanted to be on.

One other thing?.I did not make the Death Star, okay. Count Dooku came up with the plans at the beginning of the Clone Wars. I found them in the Emperor?s archives and I came up with the idea of actually building it and using it against the Rebel Base. The project was started just after the Clone Wars were over, but I wasn?t certain of Palpatine?s intentions with it?and I thought he had laid the project aside, as he did not know how to configure the firing mechanism properly. It?s not my fault that the plans had a weakness?.Palpatine wouldn?t let me alter Dooku?s original plans.

As for your grandson being absent minded. I doubt it. If anything, it shows how strong a Force he has. He could do more than one thing at a time, and it didn?t affect his performance. I?ll have you know that I ALSO contacted several people during the battle. It was because I have a strong Force too.

Do not insult my intelligence again.

How would you know if Luke had a stronger force than me? You don?t know anything about the Force. I highly DOUBT YOU KNOW WHOM LUKE?S PARENTS ARE. Try me?tell me who you think his parents are. According to the information that I gathered, you are only his legal grandfather?his adoptive grandfather. It?s IMPOSSIBLE for you to know who his parents are?because you are unaware of something.

Good?if Luke hates me, I can use that to turn him to the Dark Side.

Don?t you dare talk to Shmi about what I claimed earlier. I am telling you not to tell her?there?her heart won?t get broken. Oh, I think you would hurt Luke if you knew something that I know. I can do whatever I want to with Luke, but you do not have that privilege.

As second in command of the Empire, I have access to a lot of information. I know all about Anakin Skywalker, and that?s all you need to know.

As for the magnets, my suit is not magnetic, and I am not attracted to medal or refrigerators, or anything that is magnetic.

How can you sign your name, ?your blushful, pappy who is very very dead right now.? You said you didn?t believe me about what I said. So are you now claiming that you do? You confuse me, old man, and I don?t like it.

Darth Vader

23. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    the same that in the vader/shmi notes:i need vader to tell the truth to cliegg now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.