main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cliegg Lars is Darth Maul (proof inside)

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by C Creepio, May 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Agreed.

2. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    It's all very simple. During TPM, Darth Maul wasn't trying to kill the Jedi, he was trying to become their padawan. He was sick of some guy in a bathrobe abusing him and bossing him around all the time, so he decided to change to the light side. Only, when he tried to approach Qui-Gon on Tatooine, Qui-Gon attacked him because he had already found a new padawan. So, Maul did some extra training and met up with the Jedi again on Naboo. This time Maul decided to show off his skills to Qui-Gon so he would pick him as his padawan instead of Anakin. But, during the spar, he accidentally killed Qui-Gon and while trying to apologize to Obi-Wan, was chopped in half. Consumed by anger for Anakin and Obi-Wan, he decided to get a human face tatoo over his own, and a horn hiding haircut from Great Clips. He went to Kamino, but because he only had half a lightsaber left from the duel to cash in for Republic credids, he could only afford one leg to be cloned. He went to Tatooine, bought Anakin's mom and sold her to Tuskins. Maul knew this would be the first step in turning Anakin into a sith, and through the dark side he could see that Anakin would eventually kill Obi-Wan as Darth Vader. Plus, he could also foresee his two sithlings (Owen and Beru) raising Luke, turning Luke over to Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan training Luke to become a Jedi, Luke beating Anakin to a bloody pulp, a weakened Anakin throwing Maul's former abusive boss down a reactor shaft, and Anakin dying from it. All while Maul sits on Tatooine in his hover chair, watching the suns set, drinking a Carona. Revenge is sweet.

3. JediMasterEllic_Kier

JediMasterEllic_Kier Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2002
    Thank you for opening my mind to a much larger world!

I think this is the MOST intelligent thread on the JC.

NUTE IS A FAT-MAN!!!

I want BLUE MILK!

4. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I [face_love] this thread... :)

5. DarthWeenie

DarthWeenie Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    hmmm...

You may be right. Ive never seen Darth Maul and Cleigg Lars at a party together. AND Ive never seen Cleigg move any part of his body below the belt! Those "legs" could just be fancy decoration.

6. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    LOL!!! [face_laugh]

7. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Wow, I forgot about this thread.

And I thought I posted in it. :p

8. OutlawYoda

OutlawYoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    HAHAHA!!!!! Good stuff!

9. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    How can Shmi be a sith? Give me proof on that.

10. amien

amien Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2002
    You know I always thought Kit fisto was Kister! Because I didn't know who Kit Fisto was.

11. Darth_Bog

Darth_Bog Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    thanks for the laughs. :D

12. Koala3K

Koala3K Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    A possible explanation of Shmi being a Sith is that she was the one who immaculately created the man who would become one of the worst Sith lords ever, meaning that she was very strong in the dark side and practiced Sith religion as well.

I personally don't think Shmi was a Sith. I think Darth Maul chose her as his wife because she was Anakin's mother, and Maul wanted to get even with Obi-Wan by sending his apprentice to the dark side. The Shmi-Cliegg marriage was the first step towards that goal.

I believe that Cliegg is Darth Maul, now. I want a Cliegg Lars action figure.

--Koala3K

13. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    'I'd be out there looking for her. But ever since that b****** Obi-Wan cut me in hal-I mean lost... my.. umm legs er LEG(!)... I just couldn't duel errr RIDE anymore... Oi. It's too hot here...'

'Stay here. These are good people, Padme. Especially Cliegg. I dunno what it is about him, but I think he's swell! You'll be safe.'

14. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Looks like Darth sidoues is Osama bin laden!

15. jedi_elen22

jedi_elen22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    What about Luke? Obi Wan probably asked Owen to take care of him, so Owen can`t hate Obi Wan too much.

Owen was obviously born a few years before TPM, because he was about the same age as Anakin. I don`t think Sideous would have let Maul take time off to go and take care of children. :)

16. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    But, but ... I thought Cliegg Lars is Darth Sidious.

No, that was his clone, who is the mother of the brother of the icecream-maker man! Don't you guys keep track of anything??? :p

17. DarthLeia

DarthLeia Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2002
    This is one trully great thread.
    [face_laugh]

18. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Who was the guy who used to do these back in the UBB days? He did "Queen Amidala is Darth Maul's Sister" too and stuff.

I thought it was Shadow... Something... something like that. Hilarious guy.

19. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    "But correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Clieg had 1 leg..."

"Maybe Maul isn't Zebrek, but like Zam a changeling! And his son Owen too! But there's still that leg thing..."

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!

Zabraks are a chameleon-like race (hence the tattoos.) Since chameleons are like lizards, they can grown their appendages back. Unfortunately, they can only do it one at a time. ;)

"First off it's impossible for Darth Maul to have children again... as we all saw his whole groin area was detached from his body so was his legs with it"

Q: Why can't roosters wear condoms?
    A: Because their pecker is on their face. ;)

Same with Zabraks. The tattoos are for mating rituals, like the feathers on a peacock (that last one was unintentional [face_blush] )

By the way, did anyone else notice that his "hovering mechno-chair" was made of spare parts from his Sith swoop bike? [face_laugh]

20. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    Who was the guy who used to do these back in the UBB days? He did "Queen Amidala is Darth Maul's Sister" too and stuff.

I thought it was Shadow... Something... something like that. Hilarious guy.

Supershadow? :p

edit: up

21. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    if anyone has doubts that cleigg is darth maul heres an eqausion that solves it

if you take mauls particle mass and take away cliegg left leag (maul[pm](-)cleigg<leg
    *medichlorian count and then devide X(medcount) by how old he is- you sould be able to find out when he ate a banthat last- which will tell you surely that he indeed is colonal sanders, i mean darth maul

PROOF!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.