Climate change - the cause

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Dark_Sci-fi_Boy, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sci-fi_Boy Jedi Youngling

A year or so ago I was having visions as I was going to sleep as much as I didn't want them. One time I saw the earth spin around the sun a couple of times then approach it fast. I sometimes get the idea this is causing the unnatural recent global warming and water dam shortage. So everyone might just be dying. I had said everyone should die because of inter-racial sex in 2002 ie. no one should continue having sex with any pretty white girls... except me. Maybe I'll make a transition to somewhere better where I can chill out... I can be Steamcream boy playing with ultra electronic gear in space. I suppose. What would be the other option. I'm the only one from this Earth who can have sex with any white girls or gain any expensive gear...

This is the second vague and crude thread not in line w/ the Senate and with little to no point. Consider this a warning that any new thread you want to start needs to be approved by either Jedi_Merkurian or myself BEFORE you post it so we can check that it has some substance and is appropriate, or the next one of these will be resulting in a ban.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.