main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clockwork Comics Off topic Thread...Gaming, Comics, happenings etc.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Don't know how useful this will be but just in case clockwork sees this lol

I just read Condors last night finally. Best War Stories I have every read. The last 2 weren't even good when compared to this one. 4 guys, from different countries from all sides of the spanish war right before WWII, stuck inside of a ditch with each other...it was sooo awesome!

Just a reminder, 2 more months until the State Championships of Star Wars Trading Card Game. You know you play it, so now win something with it! Besides, I know half of you are salivating over the..

Exclusive Hasbro Chewbacca Figure!!! You can only get this thing from the State Championship. AT CLOCKWORK COMICS. Bust out the cards, start practicing, get your butt to Clockwork comics and start winning some prizes! All who enter also get a T-Shirt, that's reason enough to just enter! I'd really like to see someone I know win this if it's not me lmao.

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    What is the date of that thing, I want it. Can you just enter that one or is it a series of games you need to play? Is there only two collections of cards out now or is there more?

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I do'nt know how many rounds it will be but entry fee is 10 i'm sure and the top 8 finishers get a Chewie figure. The winner goes to GenCon for free

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Where is that convention? Joey do you want to play w/ Jeff & I, we will need tips & practice.

5. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    yeah joey bring your cards to the meeting . you are going right ?

6. rfuthey

rfuthey Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    Jefferson told me they moved GenCon to Indianapolis this year because they were better suited to accomodate it than Milwakee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.