main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clockwork Comics

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I think I'm going to run down there with my girlfriend today after work. Do you guys carry the new swccg yet?? If not, do you have the new EpII comics? As well as some of the Aliens vs. Predator series? lol i'm crazy.

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I just spoke with him and they do have a few issues of jango fett comic. if you go snag me one and I will pay you for it on saturday.

3. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I don't have the new CCG yet, I've decided to wait and see how many people ask for it (the Decipher CCG never sold very well for me either). Also, I want to try the game first. If I like the game, it'll be a lot easier for me to sell. But stop by anyway, I'd love to meet you in person. I'd love to get a good group of Star Wars fans as regular customers, that way I could carry more SW stuff.

4. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    shoot us the address again.

5. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    ok, if i go, I'll be wearing black T-shirt with gray sleeves and black pants. GF will be in Red shirt. I'll grab an extra comic for you, Mike if i can. I don't know if i'll make the Starfest meeting though. Don't worry bout paying me back unless it's like a 10 dollar comic or something. And BTW, Clockwork, what's your name? I'll bring the new CCG for you to look at as well

6. Clockwork

Apr 12, 2002
    Clockwork Comics & Games
    2824 South Broadway (one and a half blocks south of Yale on Broadway).

Look for Crescent Auto Sales, I'm in a small brick building right next to them.

7. Clockwork

Apr 12, 2002
    My name's Jefferson Powers (but I'm the only one who is ever here).

Except this weekend I'll be at Starfest, and my brother will be here.

Just to keep things as confusing as possible.

8. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Cool, Jefferson. I'm leaving work now, going to make a pit stop at home, check the mail and then head on over with my sane side, but the sane side likes to regulate my spending :( lmao

9. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Ok, I went there lol. Jefferson is a cool guy. I'm glad I went over there. I found a new LOTR HQ heheh. And Mike, I got a copy of Jango Fett for you, it's 5.95 so don't worry about paying me back, man, my gift. And Jefferson, that SW comic i got was great! As soon as I got home I read both of the comics I got. And of course I put Mike's copy of Jango Fett away. All of you, I wouldn't worry about "spoilers" the comic has nothing to do with Episode II at all. Zam, Boba, and Jango are the only guys from EpII in the comic and it doesn't say anything about anything that happens in EpII so read your damn comics! :) lmao

10. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    most grateful ,I owe you one.

11. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    No problem at all, buddy

12. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    now how will I get it from you?

13. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I don't know. Maybe I'll get it back to Jefferson and let him give it to you. He's gonna be at the meeting for a lil bit i think. Either way he's going to be at the con all weekend. Either that or OB1A-BE lives close to me, I could drop it off with him or something. YOU WILL GET IT, I PROMISE lol :)

14. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm not woried just lookin forward to reading it.

15. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    It's a fun book, thinks Shadow Hunter : Fett Style lol I'll see if i can make it up to this next meeting

16. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    that would be cool, I would dig chillin with you.
    if not I could meet you tuesday sfter noon and hit TRU or walmart.

17. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    You can drop it off here Monday after work, and I can take it to Chunk tuesday morning. Jeff was looking forward to meeting you JO, I stopped by at 4:30 on the way home, I guess way earlier than you were there.

I guess he goes by Jefferson, I saw him write that, i've known him since he was a sophmore and I was a senior at GW HS, he's Jeff :p

That's probably not a good idea, he knows more than a few of the skeletons in my closet.

18. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Yeah, he's a very cool guy. I went buy the place so fast that I didn't know there was parking in front, parked a block away lol. I like the place, lots of interesting stuff in there. Mike, I can hit TRU's and all that shiznit around 4-5pm on tuesday. I Wish i didn't have to work but I'd have to train someone to sit here and the past 2 times I did that, they came and then didn't show the day i was off. Makes me so mad. I'm sitting here at work all bummed out eating a Jedi roll... lol oh yeah, Jefferson told me you were there about 10 minutes before me so Renee and I just barely missed you. I say everyone go down there and get some stuff :)

19. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    soon as I get some cash , I'm there.
    but it sucks to go shopping with no money.

20. Clockwork

Apr 12, 2002
    Aw, shucks. You guys are going to make me blush. It was great to meet JO in person, and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you, either at my store or at Starfest this weekend.

21. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    It was good meeting you too, I've got a deck all made up for tonight. I guess I should make another. What's popular as far as minions there?

22. Clockwork

Apr 12, 2002
    Uruk-Hai, without a doubt. And Nazgul, but not quite as much. No one is playing goblins right now except for me.

23. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    damn, i HATE uruk hai, but I have all the good Uruk Hai cards lol. I have only beat one Uruk Hai deck and I told you about that yesterday. This could be tricky. I'll have to rely on my shadow to win tonight seems like :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.