main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Clone Troopers and Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He was one crazy dude and I love his character for it.

phatdude1138 likes this.
  2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I couldn't really figure that crazy part about him; but I'll miss him for that episode where he literally sacrificed himself to allow Gascon and the droids to escape the Separatists.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think he was crazy because of the explosion in that episode. A few bolts went loose in his head.

4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    RIP Gregor. We know what becomes of Rex, I wonder where Wolfe will go from here? I bet we'll be getting a comic or some other story of Rex and Wolfe in the Rebel Alliance. Maybe they spend most of their time training Alliance recruits, only occasionally getting field missions.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wonder if Rex took part in Jakku?

6. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    A tragic character that got a good ending. I just wish they had more Gregor in the series. Should have had him and Wolffe fight the Empire too throughout the series.

7. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    I felt like he deserved a better death, considering this is an RC we're on about.. I'd only put Boss higher than him in RC.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Ya, I agree that is another wasted opportunity for Rebels.

9. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    If clone troopers keep ageing twice as fast as regular humans during their entire life, that would make him around 68 during the Battle of Jakku. Then again, he was at Endor when he was 66 biologically. The Kaminoans really knew how to built those clones :)

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    My dream would be if Rex gets a book or comic set after Rebels that goes through his life with the Rebellion.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    It’s a shame that Gregor died. I loved that guy. But I’m thankful he was the only hero death in the finale.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I thought Hondo’s Ugnuaght friend was a goner.

13. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Lol Melch. I want a Hondo and Melch comic or something.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He was shot in the chest but just shrugged it off.

15. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nik_Sant

Are we to take it that as much as Filoni pushed for it, Nik Sant is still Nik Sant, and Rex just happened to coincidentally start dressing like a guy who kind of looked like him already, and then four years later they both ended up fighting on Endor, with the other guy ending up on screen and Rex not?

Can anyone possibly imagine the Story Group being like really super stoked about that? (Changing it would be very rare instance of actual retconning in the new EU and a fairly high profile one...)

16. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Rex is Sant. Using a video game as a canon source is dubious (much more so for a mobile card game from 2013) which that wiki does.
    Why is referring to certain games as canon dubious? Because most of them don't have an original story. They're mostly adaptations of previously told stories or are real life contests with no relevance to the events of the Star Wars universe. If you ask me, Battlefront 2 and Star Wars: Uprising are the only games which can be cited as canon because they actually have new stories.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018