main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Clone-Vong War:Part 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Alexanderlagrande, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Blaster fire ripped across the open field, Droids fell just as easly as clones did.
    Explosians ripped through armor, tanks blew up just as easy as Spacecraft did.
    This is the Battle of Teyr, the Republic has invaded the world of Teyr, where a Droid Control ship has been seen.
    Clone Troopers rip past the forward command base, jump off landed LAAT's, and destroy hundreds of droids.This is the first day of the battle, and already Jedi General K'Kruhk had light casualties.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir the droids are moving on one of our supply bases, should we engage."Said Commander Seventy-One.
    "Yes, we can not afford to lose that supply base."Said K'Kruhk.
    "Yes sir, right away sir."He said moving toward a pair of LAAT gunships.
    "Admiral how are things going up there."He said politely
    "Not.........new.........Organic vessels.....need reinforcements."Said the Admiral
    "What, say again Admiral."He said before getting only static.
    A huge blob appeared in the sky, clones looked up at it. Droid commanders did like-wise, unknowning that it was their last minutes of life.
    Smaller blobs of equal proportions fell out of a hole in the Giant blob, destroying several LAAT's that were investigating the new hostile.
    Several bigger vessels came out also, landing not far away from the battle that stopped momentarily.
    Out stepped several plotoons of large skeletal beings. They then began to attack the clones and battle droids.
    Clones fired rapidly at the new enemies, killing a few but all for naught as the battle droids resumed their attack, killing all clones in the area and the Jedi master.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Hell trooper, this is going to be the beggining of a three way war that will leave you sore, burnt, bruised, and in the end hopefully victourious.
    Your orders today are to investigate what happened to our forward command base, not too hard a task right. Wrong, we have reports of a never before seen sentient species that is defenetly not of this galaxy. They are reletively strong, so keep your trigger finger light, and you might get out of this yet.Over and out.

Welcome to the Clone-Vong War:part 1, a game where the Yuuhzan Vong invade early, setting the invasion right at the beggining battles of the clone wars.
    You will play as a Clone Trooper in a Legion, which legion your in depends on what I give you, so suck it up and take it.

Battles:
    Battles are unusually long, due to the fact that there are going to be THREE combatants not two, as is canon.Battle will take place on the battle field, with rare victories and common defeats.

Factions:]
    There are three factions in this game:
    --The Yuuhzan Vong-A extra-galactic species of aliens that want our galaxy.
    --Grand Army of the Republic- The Army of clones from Kamino, they are the best military the galaxy has ever seen
    --The Seperatist Droid Armies- A large army composed of droids, they are infact the largest army in the galaxy for the moment.

Legions:
    --501st Legion- The elite of the elite, they have won several battles already.
    -Commander Appo
    --41st Elite Legion- They are almost as legendary as the 501st Legion themselves.
    -Commander Gree

Jedi:
    I will allow up to a max of 2 jedi, as there are going to be only 2 legions available.

Rules:
    --No Godmodding
    --My word is law
    --3 warning's system
    --Follow the Story line
    --Have fun
    --Be Careful against the Yuuhzan vong

CS:
    Clone Id:(IE:CT for Clone Trooper, CC for Clone Commander
    Number of years in service:1
    Appearance:
    Jedi Commander:(I will appoint one to you)
    Legion:(I will appoint to you)

Jedi CS:
    Name:
    Lightsaber(Hilt,Color,Crystals):
    Bio:
    Relationship with the Council:

2. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    Name: Nicci Yasha
    Lightsaber: Silver hilt, Corsca gem, Green Blade
    Bio: Nicci, human, was found by the order as a very young child. She has seen her share of fighting over the years, and brought down numerous pirate organizations. She achieved the rank of Jedi Master three years ago. Now the Clone wars have begun and the Council has called for her to serve. She is wary of the reports of an unknown species being encountered.
    Relationship with the Council: On good terms. Not a member.
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/66/Callista_NEGTC.jpg]

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Question: Are we limited to just the regular troops or can we also play ARCs and commandos, etc?

4. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    ARC's and Commando's are allowed but your only allowed to play canon ARC's.

5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    And what is a canon ARC?

6. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    Fordo, Alpha, them guys you know.

7. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM APPROVED! YAY!
    CS:
    Clone Id: CT-777
    Appearance: Trooper regualar size but with black armor
    Jedi Commander:
    Legion:

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Um... you know the canon characters arent the only ARCs out there. Just like the canon Jedi arent the only Jedi. I would like to play an ARC or clone-commando but not one of the canons. I notice you allow non-canon Jedi, I dont think thats fair to restrict the ARCs and commandos to canon then.

9. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007

CS Aproved

Clone Id: CT-517
    Appearance: looks like Jango, armor color white with blue and black, on head and sholders.
    Jedi Commander:not appointed yet.
    Legion:not appointed yet either.

10. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Jedi CS
    Name: Damkor Kirido
    Lightsaber(Hilt,Color,Crystals): Cylindrical, sphere shaped pommel, green blade, Lorrdian and Pontite crystals.
    Bio: Born to a decendant of the Singing Mountain Clan sect of the Witches of Dathomir, he was raised apart from the ohter males in society as he showed much promise in the Force. He was eventually discovered by Master Yoda on one of his many visits to meet with the Clan Mother. He was taken in by Yoda and trained at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. He eventually gained the rank of master through intense training and his faithful service to the Jedi and the Republic.
    Relationship with the Council: He was trained by both Master Yoda and Master Windu. Though not on the council he is still widely respected by the council and is used frequently as a diplomat by it.

Hello all.:)

11. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    Very Well come up with a ARC or Commando, they are now allowed....

12. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    Legions and Jedi Generals

501st Legion
    Jedi General-Nicci_Yasha
    -Mister Master

41st Elite Legion
    Jedi General- chanbill5390
    -jedipassion

More are allowed to join, so bring your friends.

13. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    so when do we plan on starting?

14. Alexanderlagrande

Dec 16, 2007
    Tommarow after I get home from school.

15. DarthXanos

DarthXanos Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2008
    Clone Id: Clone Commander Xanos.
    Number of years in service: 3
    Appearance: Arc Armor, White/Red armor,
    Jedi Commander: TBA
    Legion: TBA

16. RC-1207--Sev

RC-1207--Sev Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2008
    Clone Id:RC-1207::"Sev"
    Number of years in service:Since it began.
    Appearance: White katarn armor w/ red blood streaks going up it
    Jedi Commander:TBA
    Legion:TBA

17. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    ok, Sev before you post a character sheet you need the GM to approve. So make sure that you PM your character sheets to the GM before posting it.

Hey Alex when are we going to start?

18. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Could yal please check out my RPG, it has something to do with the Clone Wars. The name is Return of the Clone Wars, but in the New Republic era. Please help!

19. jedikangoroo

jedikangoroo Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2008
    Clone I.D.- IE:CT
    Years of Service: 1
    Apperance: Like every other clone trooper
    Jedi Commander: I don't know
    Legion: I don't know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.