main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Clone War Cartoons

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cephas, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Chapters 17 & 18 were awesome!!! Seeing Anakin and Ventress go at it like that was great. I like how they portray Ventress as a powerful Force user, the way disposed of the squad of troopers with the Force alone was stunning.

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    How awesome was the battle between Assaj Ventress and Anakin. Episode's 18 and 19 were probably the best but Episode 17 was good even though it was short. The way Assaj Ventress took out the Clone Troopers was really cool. I love how they used their force powers and their lightsaber skills. The point where they were fighting in midair was a good moment also. I also like the part at the end of Episode 18 when the rain starts coming down and it hits the lightsaber's. Then steam starts rising off of the blade's. I like the part where Anakin's and Assaj's blade's come together and it reminded me of the beginning of the battle between Luke and Vader in Return Of The Jedi. I like the part where Anakin shows his strength by grabing Assaj's arms with both hands. The ending is really strong where Anakin loses his lightsaber and he uses one of Assaj Ventress's lightsaber's to cut her down. Anakin's strikes were so powerful at the end and it reminded me of Luke in Return Of The Jedi when his anger helped him defeat his father. I thought the end where Anakin screamed was a powerful moment also. It seems to me that Anakin has already turned to the darkside from what we saw last night and I wonder if George Lucas gave Genndy permission to do that sort of thing. Although he really hasn't turned to the darkside yet but it just seems that way. I'm going to record all twenty episode's on Friday night because the Bruins are playing.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya... WOW!

Ok, For me by far the BEST chapter ever. I loved 19 it was awesome. To see how ankin yelled out & you see all the scenes flashing from the past. Very cool fighting. The force blast were great.

But tonight was awesome by far one of the best ever. It made my hair stand up on end. It was very cool. It left me wanting MORE!! Would it not be nice if they keep going with more chapters? How wonderful would that be. Oh Ya!

Well I'll talk to everyone later.

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Which duel do you guys think was the best?

Up until chapter 19 I would have said the fight between Obi-Wan and Durge. After seeing Anakin lose control and give in to his rage to defeat Asajj I would definately pick that one. Chapter 20 was great too, but it was left as a cliffhanger... unfinished.

5. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Episode twenty was awesome and I agree with Jedi Outcast they left it hanging in the end and it made you craving more. I don't know what you call the move General Grevious did but I've never seen anything like that before. You know I was thinking the same thing about whether they would continue the Clone War Series and I think it's a good idea the way they left the series. I'm interested to find out what Genndy's next project is however. I forgot to mention one thing about the battle between Anakin and Assaj Ventress. The battle reminded me of the first meeting between Luke and Vader in Empire where they fought all over the place. I made a mistake about the Clone War Cartoons because all twenty are not being shown tonight it's tomorrow. Chapter's 11-20 are being shown tonight at 8:00PM and 9:00PM and then tomorrow night all twenty are being shown at 9:00PM , 10:00PM, 11:00PM, and 12:00AM. I think I have to go with the Anakin v.s Assaj Ventress duel becuase there was so much awesome stuff in it. I guess I just like long lightsaber fights becuase I love the lightsaber duel in the Empire Strikes Back and the lightsaber duel in the Phantom Menace is pretty long too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.