main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Clone War trailer

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JangoFett29, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm not trying to step on anybodys toes, I just think that the thread should stick to the topic is all.

I'm all for discussing anything on this forum, just try to stay on traget.

!

2. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Forja, I'd give you 10 points for intent and about 3 for style. Rather than something like:

"I'm all for discussing anything on this forum, just try to stay on traget.

!"

- which uses yet another exclaimation point, you could just simply ask people to stay closer to the subject of the thread.

Incidentally, I specifically didn't (and won't) respond to your comments on the trailer because of the way your posting came across. I have a hard time dealing with anyone who appears more obnoxious than I am. Plus, I thought Mike's comments were in context. The question at hand was whether or not future SW releases might have CG generated characters replacing live actors who can no longer create the role AND the baseline we have to compare this with. Shrek and FF's production times were very relevant to that IMO. Perhaps I just couldn't recognize the problem.

Sandy

3. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    If not here? then where? you know what bothers me? not off topic threads....but a place where everybody with an opinion thinks they're a mod.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood...

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Man, this is the touchiest thread I've ever had to deal with in the South Region.

Please play nice, kiddies. If someone has an opinion, please express it in a friendly and courteous manner. If someone rubs you the wrong way, either ignore it or politely point it out. Also, if you feel a discussion is going off topic, be polite when noting it.

As you may have noticed, I keep emphasizing the word polite. That's the key word, my friends. Please don't make me get Sithly. ;)

Now, on with the discussion! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.