main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Clone War Trailer

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by robertyodarugenstein, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Im convinced.

This was the best trailer of them all.
    I can hardly wait till May 16th

2. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    AMEN to that!!!!

3. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    I'll second that Amen.

4. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Best.Bleeping.Trailer.Ever.

(sorry,I was having a Rick McCallum moment!)

I loved the part where Anakin and Palpatine were talking and he tells Anakin that he doesn't need guidance.Holy crap.I really did not expect see him already trying to work on Anakin this early on.

I'm a little skittish about CG Yoda,but I loved the line"...begun,this Clone War has..."

It's more like,"...begun, my drooling anticipation has..."

Whenever I've thought about what the Clone Wars would be like,I always pictured it as being so massive,and this definitely looks to be the case here.Wow.

The asteroid belt chase.Awesome.

Anakin grabbing that second saber.Awesome.

Padme.Awesome no matter what!:)

May 16.Awesome.

Buying a thesaurus so I can find another word besides "awesome" might be a good idea,eh?:)

5. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    I recorded it, and have watched it a dozen times...gave me goosebumps. Better than TPM trailers.

6. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    I taped it...and then pulled a fast one and then taped Alias. However, after that was over...

I watched it in slo-mo and it killed me (visually)! But I didn't miss anything. heh :D But I did watch it about 4 more times before I went to bed...

And Jar-Jar was there (in case anyone missed him, hehe)...he was sitting behind Padme in Palpatine's suite/apt on Courscant. You can see his clothing and a bit of droopy ear behind "her" right shoulder (left on the screen).

I want to see what kind of repulsor lifts or whatever they had attached to R2! He's flying!!!

And Padme...with the chains and the very, very, very nasty looking beastie with claws and razor sharp teeth. He takes a swipe at her and you do see the blood and the claw marks on her back.

Yoda on his floating/flying thingamabob! That rocked.

Also, major deja-vu with Anakin and Padme on the retractable bridge and them both almost falling off!!!

And every time I watched it, I got goose bumps when Yoda spoke of the dark side always clouding things...and about the clone wars having truly begun... Brr, I get them just thinking about it!

I cannot wait to see this on the big screen so I can get a better scope of it all...the trailer that is.

Good thing I downloaded it at work...so I can get a fix. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.