main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone War Volume 2 Wins Juried Emmy Award

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by vong333, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 2 recieved another major accolade this week with its Emmy Award win in the juried category of Individual Achievemnet in Animation for the 57th Annual Emmy Award. This is in addition to earning an Emmy nomination for the category Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming One Hour or More).

Judith Thompson, the Background Key Designer, was recognized for his work on Chapters 21-25 of the series. He was one of eight animation talents recognized by the award, which also acknowledged five other Cartoon Network programs.

The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has will present the juried category awards--which have no nominations and are selected by a panel of judges-at the 2005 Creative Arts Awards on Sunday, September 11, 2005 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.

This is not bad, once again the clone wars by GT shine. That makes it 2 Emmy's won with one more still pending. [face_dancing] =D=

I wonder if Lucasfilm's Clone Wars will be that good?[face_thinking]

2. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    way to go clone wars! It set the bar very high for a new series.

3. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    It's great that the Clone Wars picked up another Emmy and I think that the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series coming out in Fall 2007 is going to be just as good as the original Clone Wars Animated Micro-Series if not better! Congratulations to all the winners.

4. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    Absolutely, this is great news for star wars in the television forum. The success is important for star wars. Any victories that we can win on the small tube, increase the chances of seeing more diversity in the programming in the future.

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    That's great =D=

6. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    is there a release date for dvd?

7. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I've heard December 6,2005 but I'm pretty sure no realease deate has been announced as far as I know of.

8. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    Two wins in one year, wonderful. Can't wait for the Annie nominations to come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.